BY LUNA®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna® Protein Lemon Vanilla High Protein Bar.

New flavor.

Iron.

Core 4.

cheyenne r.
Central, SC
Thus flavor is by far my favorite! its sweet but not overly sweet like some of their chocolate flavors. The protein value is really high too which is great when your on the go
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
I love Luna bars but this flavor made me gag. I am a huge lemon fan but this was so overpowered with vanilla and the consistency was gross. I have not bought it since.
Luna bars are lightly sweet with a good crunch that doesn't feel like you're chewing on tree bark! They're a granola bar that I actually like to eat, not because I think I should!
Lisa S.
I haven't tried all the flavors of Luna bars, but so far my favorite is the Lemon flavrored bars. They are light and fresh tasting, not heavy on the protein "flavor".
Bailea R.
Enid, OK
I really love the taste of lemon and these bars just have a really nice taste to them. They are kind of pricey, but I think it's worth it for how good these are
Lauren A.
Minneapolis, MN
Hello healthy dessert! If you’re craving something sweet and you like lemon bars- these are for you. A little speedy for me but I can usually find them on sale.
Chelsey C.
Way too much sugar. It has more than the recommended daily amount. For the cost and benefits I would rather just buy a candy bar. Probably won't buy one again.
Breanna M.
Galva, KS
I've been looking for this flavor of Luna bars for a while. They are my absolute favorite. They do not have the strong protein taste and fix my lemon craving!
Kayla M.
Canandaigua, NY
These are so good!! Usually get the lemon zest or chocolate. Helps calm my hunger pangs when I may not have the time or place to grab something else to eat!
Lena K.
These bars are a super easy way to get some protein (I'm kind of bad at that). There are several flavors, but the lemon vanilla is one of my favorites.
Erin D.
Sparks, NV
How does the flavor of the lemon vanilla of this bar differ from the original lemon zest? I am obsessed with the original one and have yet to try this one even with the higher protein.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Do these have dairy in them?