BY LUNA® #44 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

The power of protein keeps you feeling satisfied, so go ahead—indulge in the decadent, nougaty goodness of LUNA® Protein. Delicious and sustaining with 170-190 gluten-free calories.

Flavor Notes: Chocolate chips and cookie-dough pieces swirled in soft nougat with a flourish of vanilla.

• Gluten Free
  • Low Glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • 12g protein, 3g fiber
  • Good source of Iron and Vitamin D

Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Vegetable Gylcerin, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa‡, Macademia Nut Butter, Natural Flavors, Dried Cane Syrup, Whey Protein Concentrate, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Rice Flour, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Cocoa Butter‡, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Organic Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Extract.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Diacalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy, Milk, And Macadamia Nuts. May Contain Other Tree Nuts. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients. Contains 32% Organic Ingredients. Gluten Free.

Buy on Walmart
Jasmine B.
This is one of the few brands of protein bars that I can actually enjoy.  Most other protein bars are entirely too dry and bland.  This  Luna Protein Bar Cookie Dough has chunky bits of chocolate chips and a very smooth consistency.  The cookie dough center is soft and chewy.  The chocolate coating actually takes like an indulgent chocolate.  Normally I would eat a protein bar either before or after a workout but I eat these bars as a snack and at lunch.  They are just too good!!
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
These protein bars are absolutely delicious I love cookie dough and love trying different things that are cookie dough flavor these are great for breakfast or after a workout they are sweet without being too sweet tender great to just keep on hand for on the go eating
Ellie A.
Woodstock GA
Excellent taste. I have a huge sweet tooth and am trying to lose weight. These bars cost a little more, but I will often have a bar with a piece of fruit for lunch. They are incredibly tasty for the protein content, and keep you full forever! Highly recommend
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
I love the luna bars, and seriously only 1g of sugar!! These are a super healthy snack for the on the go person! I buy them often from target super affordable!!! Theses leave me feeling full and are a perfect way to subsuite if your having a sweet tooth!
Ellyn H.
Overall, this cookie dough protein bar isn't bad! I like the flavor - it is pretty close to cookie dough flavor, but it does have a bit of an after taste. It also has a lot of grams of sugar, so if you're watching sugar intake, I wouldn't recommend these.
Ariana M.
I love this Luna Protein Bar Cookie Dough!! This bar tastes like real cookie dough, but with the added benefit of protein. The bar seems a little small to me, but the flavor makes up for the size. I would definitely recommend this bar! :)
Tiffany W.
These are excellent.  You can usually find them on sale too, so that helps.  They don't have a weird flavor to them like other bars do (I'm look at you, Quest bar) and I can find them anywhere, including my local grocery.  I would totally recommend these to anyone looking to add a little protein intake to their diet or looking to have a snack that keeps you full for a big part of the day.

I usually don't like lemon, but the lemon flavor is a good one as well!
Rachel N.
Kansas City
I LOVE this protein bar. Super great for steady energy while hiking. I even bring them to school for long days because I know they won’t just make me hungry in an hour like other bars. I’m looking forward to trying other flavors.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
As far as protein bars go these have a decent amount of it -12 grams for 190 calories. I also appreciate that the cocao is ethically sourced from the "rainforest alliance." Overall it tasted ok, but it didn't taste like chocolate chip cookie dough. I've had other protein bars like the zone perfect bars that have just as much protein and taste better. Nevertheless, I'd still buy these from time to time to change it up.
Jamie S.
Fort wayne, IN
This is the only protein bar I don’t hate. It has a good flavor and texture. Definitely keeps me full for a long time. My only issue with it is that I feel like it leaves a weird taste in my mouth after eating.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I have been wanting to try these, do they taste good, do they keep you full?
Cassidy H.
Where can I find these? Are they good and do you recommend these?
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
Great reviews for the taste but are they filling enough?
Jorge Z.
San Jose, CA
Is there any other flavor
Lakrisha B.