Luna Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars

by Luna

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher

Anyone else find an on the go bar with that much iron?
Start your review of Luna Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Holladay, UT
LUNA bars are the perfect snack. I bring them to work with me. The are adorable and super delicious. I would recommend them to anyone who likes a quick snack.
Canton, GA
Luna bars are delicious, and pretty healthy for you compared to other things. The peanut butter cookie is my favorite so far but I can't wait to try them all!
The Luna peanut butter cookie bar is so good. They are a great snack for me because they are small and easy to take with you. They also taste great.
Mineral Wells, WV
2,799 reviews
These are great. They taste exactly like a peanut butter cookie. They are always so soft and taste fresh! They are a little expensive but worth it!
This bar has a great texture and flavor! peanut butter cookie is a good flavor and luna bars are so handy to have in your purse when hunger strikes!
Liverpool, NY
Super satisfying when my craving chocolate or peanut butter! I like to have one with my lunch at work to fill me up and keep me focused for the day
I like this brand wide variety of flavors easy to grab on the go or when I am at work. I don't feel that stuffed heavy feel you get from fast food
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love Luna Bars! And this is one of my favorite flavors. Good mix of peanut butter and cookie taste. Plus had added nutrients that women need.
Emerald Isle, NC
Surprisingly this was pretty good...I definitely prefer the lemon ones but I would buy this again to change it up a little. Very nice taste!
Discovery Bay, CA
My fav luna bar ever! You can get them at Trader Joe's and pretty much no where else. Tastes like a healthy peanut butter cookie. So good!