BY LUNA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher

• Anyone else find an on the go bar with that much iron?2 Answers
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
This is my favorite flavor of the protein granola luna bars! It tastes just like you are eating a cooking, so it is perfect for that sweet tooth craving! Especially if you LOVE peanut butter as much as I do!
KAYLA H.
Henderson, NV
Luna bars are perfect for meals on the run and this is one of my favorite flavors!! It's so hard for me to find something that I can eat everyday that I don't get sick of but this is pretty close !
Allison P.
These are good but not my favorite. May repurchase. Have tried lots of other Luna bars and liked them a little better really live the lemon zest Luna bars. These are almost as good. I've had about four if this flavor.
Vivien F.
Love these when I'm hungry but have no time to pick up something to eats helps me get through my day a little longer and very portable. Taste great and wide variety
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
This is so good! It's definitely my favorite of the Luna bars. Satisfies that sweet tooth craving while still keeping you full. But the prices for ALL of these bars are a little much.
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Im not a big health food bar girl but I would recommend this one to all of my friend it test like Peanut Butter and not vitamin and chalk taste that you normally get with health bars.
Allison D.
Paducah, KY
Maybe it was my taste bugs but i didn't find them tasty at all they are tolerable though. price was reasonable and would i buy it again to give it another try yes i would.
Pamela A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just tried for the first time - delicious and I was pleasantly surprised how it catered to what a woman needs (protein, vitamins, iron). Perfect for on the go pregnant women!
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a great bar to keep in your purse while you are out running around or doing errands. They satisify your sweet tooth while providing energy that will sustain you. They are a little pricier than most "junk food" or another granola bar that you could purchase however, I think they are definitely worth it.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Luna Bars are wonderful. I love this company and its bars. The flavors are great. But I especially love the peanut butter, as anything peanut butter is by far my favorite!
Pamela A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone else find an on the go bar with that much iron?