BY LUNA

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

Jenaya R.
Jenaya R.
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
Pretty good for a protein bar.. No chalkiness. Taste decent. Depending on which flavor
Christiana L.
Christiana L.
Foodie Expert
I really liked this flavor. They taste a lot like a PB cookie but they're filling so you don't have to keep eating them for hours.
Jesseca B.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
My preferred "nutrition" bar. They're a little chewy, some of them can be crunchy depending on the flavor. I don't know they they're super healthy but with one of these and a bottle of water you're hunger is satisfied, so I prefer them when I'm trying to cut back on.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
Great protein and great flavor I felt like it was a candy bar and I felt like i was cheating but i want it was totally apart of my diet
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
So delicious! I enjoy eating these for snacks at work. They are amazing I will definitely buy them again.
Alaina B.
Alaina B.
salem, oregon
I love Luna bars. My only issue would be the price I think it is priced a little high but that doesn't change the fact that it's a very good product. I would love to see these in a Costco where I can buy them in bulk and save a little bit of money. I can feel good about putting these in my purse on the go and knowing that I'm going to have a healthy snack for later.
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
oakville
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
I love Luna bars, they are so satisfying and it feels like you're eating a chocolate bar, while still getting the protein in. It is high in sugar so it's anonce in a while thing but I would recommend them to people who don't like traditional protein bars. Don't have that gross chalky orotei
Christina A.
Christina A.
Mississauga
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
Love these! Would highly recommend as a meal replacement! Great for people on the go! They have great flavors and just enough calories. I usually pick up 5 or 6 from the store and eat on either at lunch or after an evening gym session!
Carlota V.
Carlota V.
Zaragoza
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
N o lo he probado nunca, en España hay muchos de estos productos que no los venden asi que bueno, elegi este por descarte y porque adoro la crema de cacahuete
justine r.
justine r.
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
These bars are the best! Perfect for after the gym, a quick snack or if you're on the go and hungry! Delicious