BY LUNA

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

Andrea D.
Bridgman, MI
I like the Luna bars for the convenience on the go. They are a preferred snack in my daily lunch. Peanut butter is one of my favorite once, add a glas of milk and you have a perfect snack.
Brittney L.
So delicious! I enjoy eating these for snacks at work. They are amazing I will definitely buy them again.
Natasha K.
Foodie Expert
Delicious. The bite size I find to be the perfect snack. It's rich but light all at the same time. It tastes like its bad for you but its so so good for you. Just how food should be.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
Very yummy! Great flavor and not dry and crumbly. Great for on-the-go as well! I always have one lying around.
Allison P.
These are good but not my favorite. May repurchase. Have tried lots of other Luna bars and liked them a little better really live the lemon zest Luna bars. These are almost as good. I've had about four if this flavor.
Tiffany R.
Foodie Expert
I love anything peanut butter flavored. This bar is a great snack to have on the go. It will keep you full enough to get through a task. It tastes delicious and it is easy to carry around!
Carrie C.
Big Rapids, Mi
Expensive but I like them a lot. Do I feel they give me the nutrition or anything like that no. I do like the taste.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
faborite luna bar. always fills me up when i need a quick pick me up . great sources of nutritinal values too
Chantel M.
oakville
I love Luna bars, they are so satisfying and it feels like you're eating a chocolate bar, while still getting the protein in. It is high in sugar so it's anonce in a while thing but I would recommend them to people who don't like traditional protein bars. Don't have that gross chalky orotei
Christina A.
Mississauga
Love these! Would highly recommend as a meal replacement! Great for people on the go! They have great flavors and just enough calories. I usually pick up 5 or 6 from the store and eat on either at lunch or after an evening gym session!