BY LUNA

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Big Rapids, Mi
Expensive but I like them a lot. Do I feel they give me the nutrition or anything like that no. I do like the taste.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Austin, TX
Nutrition bar? This is one of the tastiest nutrition bars, tastes like a treat. I love that it's not tiny like some sports bars and the flavors are endless. I love peanut butter anything so this is a good one.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy. They aren't expensive and have a great taste. There's a large amount of protein in them, making them very filling and they give you a nice boost of energy. I eat them for breakfast and I'm not hungry again until lunch time. It's so amazing.
Jenaya R.
Jenaya R.
Foodie Expert
Pretty good for a protein bar.. No chalkiness. Taste decent. Depending on which flavor
Christiana L.
Christiana L.
Foodie Expert
I really liked this flavor. They taste a lot like a PB cookie but they're filling so you don't have to keep eating them for hours.
Jesseca B.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
My preferred "nutrition" bar. They're a little chewy, some of them can be crunchy depending on the flavor. I don't know they they're super healthy but with one of these and a bottle of water you're hunger is satisfied, so I prefer them when I'm trying to cut back on.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Foodie Expert
Great protein and great flavor I felt like it was a candy bar and I felt like i was cheating but i want it was totally apart of my diet
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
So delicious! I enjoy eating these for snacks at work. They are amazing I will definitely buy them again.
Alaina B.
Alaina B.
salem, oregon
I love Luna bars. My only issue would be the price I think it is priced a little high but that doesn't change the fact that it's a very good product. I would love to see these in a Costco where I can buy them in bulk and save a little bit of money. I can feel good about putting these in my purse on the go and knowing that I'm going to have a healthy snack for later.
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
oakville
I love Luna bars, they are so satisfying and it feels like you're eating a chocolate bar, while still getting the protein in. It is high in sugar so it's anonce in a while thing but I would recommend them to people who don't like traditional protein bars. Don't have that gross chalky orotei