BY LUNA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher

• Anyone else find an on the go bar with that much iron?2 Answers
Katt W.
Sylmar, CA
These are good to quell hunger but are relatively high calorie. I often give these to my kids in growth spurts due to the vitamin content, but I don't recommend for diets that aren't seriously hitting the weights.
Natasha K.
Buffalo, NY
Delicious. The bite size I find to be the perfect snack. It's rich but light all at the same time. It tastes like its bad for you but its so so good for you. Just how food should be.
Haylee V.
Island Lake, IL
I got a sample bar in a BIRCHBOX once and I've been buying them ever since. They're a great granola bar to have in the morning of you're not a breakfast person, or as a nice snack to hold you over at work.
Colleen K.
Monroe, CT
O M G!!! If you love peanut butter and have a sweet tooth then this is the bar for you! This is one of my favorite Luna Bar flavors.  This is literally the perfect on the go breakfast because its easy the protein will keep you full!  I definitely recommend these flavors.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
First of all, I love almost all of the Luna bars. My favorites are the s'mores one and the lemon one. I really like this one as well. They are healtheir than a lot of alternative bars, and offer a lot of protein. I used to eat these for breakfast because they are pretty filling!
Raegen E.
Hickory, KY
These bars give me so much energy after eating them it's amazing and they really do fill you up. And the best part is they all taste amazing, this one is just my favorite!
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
I used to be a big fan and ate one daily but I kind of just got "over it." Not sure if it's the dense texture or the meh flavors, but I've since moved away from Luna bars and towards other pretend healthy snacks. When I was on the Luna kick the lemon was my favorite.
Darby S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Healthy and tasty! They use all natural ingredients which is awesome!! I would definitely buy these products every chance I get. They are kinda hard to find though.
Gina S.
Saint Louis, MO
I have a weird relationship with protein bars, a lot of them are not really healthy and have a whole lot of nothing in them, I usally go to the supplement store and get combat or the oh yeah cause I like that texture
Heather M.
Austin, TX
Nutrition bar? This is one of the tastiest nutrition bars, tastes like a treat. I love that it's not tiny like some sports bars and the flavors are endless. I love peanut butter anything so this is a good one.
Pamela A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone else find an on the go bar with that much iron?