BY LUNA

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

Olivia K.
Raleigh
My first and forever favorite Luna bar! Great tasting quick snack when you need a healthy alternative to a repulse peanut butter cookie.
Desiree G.
Foodie Expert
Great protein and great flavor I felt like it was a candy bar and I felt like i was cheating but i want it was totally apart of my diet
Kait R.
Everett, PA
It was not my favorite but I like the price as well as the ingredients. I would recommend you try one to see if you like it.
Deja S.
Foodie Expert
This is actually a protein bar that doesn't taste like straight vitamins. So for that, i consider that a good bar.
Amanda B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this bar. I really love peanut butter and chocolate together. The texture is pretty nice for a bar.
Brittany D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Foodie Expert
Great taste! Extra nutrition for women's needs! A wide variety of flavors to choose from. Good product overall
Tony B.
Perfect snack after a morning work out! Sweet and salty! Great choice to eat! Reasonably priced as well.
Lillian M.
Brooklyn, NY
This peanut-buttery goodness is a cookie-meets-bar combo that will make you happy when you’re on-the-go.
Dallas L.
Orem
I don't know how to rate highly enough. Peanut butter deliciousness without feeling too guilty.
Kelly M.
Wethersfield, CT
Foodie Expert
You can't go wrong with peanut butter! A healthier option to my normal granola bats for sure.