BY LUNA

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

Megan P.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Foodie Expert
Loved these bar untill i started getting sick. I'm not sur eif there was a recall that i never found out about but i would eat these all the time and was fine. Then one day i bought 5 at the store and ate one at home and got really nausis and finally threw up a few times and was fine later, i figured it was jus ta bug or something else i had eaten that day but a week later i ate another bar from the 5 i got and the same thing happened. After throwing up i just cant bring myself to eat them. They really are good and have a good texture i just think i got one bad batch unfortunitly. I would still say there worth trying, i had eaten a tone before this event that never made me sick and i know a ton of people who have never had a problem with these.
Christina I.
Christina I.
If I'm hungry I'll eat it but I don't really like it. The taste was not what I expected. I heard good things about it and I left wondering what the heck happened to my bar.
Graciela R.
Graciela R.
Really delicious and filling! Not the healthiest but better than eating a candy bar!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
This bar has a great texture and flavor! peanut butter cookie is a good flavor and luna bars are so handy to have in your purse when hunger strikes!
Jolene B.
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
This is my favorite flavor of the protein granola luna bars! It tastes just like you are eating a cooking, so it is perfect for that sweet tooth craving! Especially if you LOVE peanut butter as much as I do!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
This is so good! It's definitely my favorite of the Luna bars. Satisfies that sweet tooth craving while still keeping you full. But the prices for ALL of these bars are a little much.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
Im not a big health food bar girl but I would recommend this one to all of my friend it test like Peanut Butter and not vitamin and chalk taste that you normally get with health bars.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
faborite luna bar. always fills me up when i need a quick pick me up . great sources of nutritinal values too
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Big Rapids, Mi
Expensive but I like them a lot. Do I feel they give me the nutrition or anything like that no. I do like the taste.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Austin, TX
Nutrition bar? This is one of the tastiest nutrition bars, tastes like a treat. I love that it's not tiny like some sports bars and the flavors are endless. I love peanut butter anything so this is a good one.