BY LUNA

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

Madison k.
Madison k.
Foodie Expert
The Luna peanut butter cookie bar is so good. They are a great snack for me because they are small and easy to take with you. They also taste great.
Deja S.
Deja S.
Foodie Expert
This is actually a protein bar that doesn't taste like straight vitamins. So for that, i consider that a good bar.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this bar. I really love peanut butter and chocolate together. The texture is pretty nice for a bar.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Great taste! Extra nutrition for women's needs! A wide variety of flavors to choose from. Good product overall
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
Orem
I don't know how to rate highly enough. Peanut butter deliciousness without feeling too guilty.
Tony B.
Tony B.
Perfect snack after a morning work out! Sweet and salty! Great choice to eat! Reasonably priced as well.
Kait R.
Kait R.
Everett, PA
It was not my favorite but I like the price as well as the ingredients. I would recommend you try one to see if you like it.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Wethersfield, CT
Foodie Expert
You can't go wrong with peanut butter! A healthier option to my normal granola bats for sure.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Foodie Expert
These are very tasty but I only ever seem them in the check out for individual purchases
Emily M.
Emily M.
I am a huge peanut butter lover! Luna bars like this one and the coconut flavored bar help with my sweet tooth cravings without eating candy bars with double the calories.