BY LUNA

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

Emily M.
I am a huge peanut butter lover! Luna bars like this one and the coconut flavored bar help with my sweet tooth cravings without eating candy bars with double the calories.
Christina I.
If I'm hungry I'll eat it but I don't really like it. The taste was not what I expected. I heard good things about it and I left wondering what the heck happened to my bar.
Christiana L.
I really liked this flavor. They taste a lot like a PB cookie but they're filling so you don't have to keep eating them for hours.
Maggie M.
This bar has a great texture and flavor! peanut butter cookie is a good flavor and luna bars are so handy to have in your purse when hunger strikes!
Graciela R.
Really delicious and filling! Not the healthiest but better than eating a candy bar!
Sarah J.
Madisonville, KY
Looking for a healthy snack look no further try a Luna Bar. I did my best to try and watch what I eat to keep my weight stable and luna bars are my go to snack.
RexAnn V.
Holladay, UT
LUNA bars are the perfect snack. I bring them to work with me. The are adorable and super delicious. I would recommend them to anyone who likes a quick snack.
Madison k.
The Luna peanut butter cookie bar is so good. They are a great snack for me because they are small and easy to take with you. They also taste great.
Megan M.
Discovery Bay, CA
My fav luna bar ever! You can get them at Trader Joe's and pretty much no where else. Tastes like a healthy peanut butter cookie. So good!
Olivia K.
Raleigh
My first and forever favorite Luna bar! Great tasting quick snack when you need a healthy alternative to a repulse peanut butter cookie.