BY LUNA

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

Christina E.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
These bars are healthy and you can tell when you take a bite. I enjoy these bars, but they would not be my first choice. They are a little pricey but the pricing is standard for health bars. I would not recommend these.
Lyndsae R.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
I always have a Luna bar in my purse of those days where you don't have time for lunch or need an extra pick me up. The peanut butter bars taste amazing. Convenient and healthy, these bars are my go to for breakfast and snacks
Dana C.
Dana C.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
Luna is my go to brand for on the go bars. My favorite is nuts over chocolate but the peanut better cookie is my 2nd favorite. When the store has them on sale, I stock up
flor r.
flor r.
Dallas, TX
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
Very yuummmy great flavor and not dry and crumbly great for on the go when you go to school or work i always take one to school and i loved it the taste of it its just so good you can get them at walmart trader joes there just so good great protein and great flavor
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
chester
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
My mom is lactose intolerant and can't have gluten, so she loves to get luna bars. They taste good, almost like something that would have all the ingredients she can't eat. They are delicious.
RexAnn V.
RexAnn V.
Holladay, UT
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
LUNA bars are the perfect snack. I bring them to work with me. The are adorable and super delicious. I would recommend them to anyone who likes a quick snack.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
So good! I love the peanut butter flavor ones even though I'm not even big on pb itself. A lot of their other flavors are great too! It's a good healthy "sweet snack."
Megan M.
Megan M.
Discovery Bay, CA
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
My fav luna bar ever! You can get them at Trader Joe's and pretty much no where else. Tastes like a healthy peanut butter cookie. So good!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Madisonville, KY
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
Looking for a healthy snack look no further try a Luna Bar. I did my best to try and watch what I eat to keep my weight stable and luna bars are my go to snack.
Madison k.
Madison k.
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
The Luna peanut butter cookie bar is so good. They are a great snack for me because they are small and easy to take with you. They also taste great.