BY LUNA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher

Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
This is my favorite flavor of the protein granola luna bars! It tastes just like you are eating a cooking, so it is perfect for that sweet tooth craving! Especially if you LOVE peanut butter as much as I do!
Allison P.
These are good but not my favorite. May repurchase. Have tried lots of other Luna bars and liked them a little better really live the lemon zest Luna bars. These are almost as good. I've had about four if this flavor.
Vivien F.
Love these when I'm hungry but have no time to pick up something to eats helps me get through my day a little longer and very portable. Taste great and wide variety
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Im not a big health food bar girl but I would recommend this one to all of my friend it test like Peanut Butter and not vitamin and chalk taste that you normally get with health bars.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
This is so good! It's definitely my favorite of the Luna bars. Satisfies that sweet tooth craving while still keeping you full. But the prices for ALL of these bars are a little much.
Emily M.
I am a huge peanut butter lover! Luna bars like this one and the coconut flavored bar help with my sweet tooth cravings without eating candy bars with double the calories.
Amanda K.
Norman, OK
Peanut butter is my favorite so these luna bars are perfect for me. They are perfectly peanut buttery without being to over powering. And the health benefits are great.
Christina I.
If I'm hungry I'll eat it but I don't really like it. The taste was not what I expected. I heard good things about it and I left wondering what the heck happened to my bar.
Sarah J.
Madisonville, KY
Looking for a healthy snack look no further try a Luna Bar. I did my best to try and watch what I eat to keep my weight stable and luna bars are my go to snack.
RexAnn V.
Holladay, UT
LUNA bars are the perfect snack. I bring them to work with me. The are adorable and super delicious. I would recommend them to anyone who likes a quick snack.