BY LUNA

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

Christina E.
Tulsa , OK
These bars are healthy and you can tell when you take a bite. I enjoy these bars, but they would not be my first choice. They are a little pricey but the pricing is standard for health bars. I would not recommend these.
Courtney G.
Mobile, AL
I eat at least one of these a day, it's the perfect way for me to eat on the go but still get my protein in during my morning. They are on the pricey side but they taste great and are worth the money!
Ashlyn C.
chester
My mom is lactose intolerant and can't have gluten, so she loves to get luna bars. They taste good, almost like something that would have all the ingredients she can't eat. They are delicious.
Dana C.
Woodstock, GA
Luna is my go to brand for on the go bars. My favorite is nuts over chocolate but the peanut better cookie is my 2nd favorite. When the store has them on sale, I stock up
flor r.
Dallas, TX
Very yuummmy great flavor and not dry and crumbly great for on the go when you go to school or work i always take one to school and i loved it the taste of it its just so good you can get them at walmart trader joes there just so good great protein and great flavor
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Loved these bar untill i started getting sick. I'm not sur eif there was a recall that i never found out about but i would eat these all the time and was fine. Then one day i bought 5 at the store and ate one at home and got really nausis and finally threw up a few times and was fine later, i figured it was jus ta bug or something else i had eaten that day but a week later i ate another bar from the 5 i got and the same thing happened. After throwing up i just cant bring myself to eat them. They really are good and have a good texture i just think i got one bad batch unfortunitly. I would still say there worth trying, i had eaten a tone before this event that never made me sick and i know a ton of people who have never had a problem with these.
Jessica S.
So good! I love the peanut butter flavor ones even though I'm not even big on pb itself. A lot of their other flavors are great too! It's a good healthy "sweet snack."
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Im not a big health food bar girl but I would recommend this one to all of my friend it test like Peanut Butter and not vitamin and chalk taste that you normally get with health bars.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
This is so good! It's definitely my favorite of the Luna bars. Satisfies that sweet tooth craving while still keeping you full. But the prices for ALL of these bars are a little much.
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
This is my favorite flavor of the protein granola luna bars! It tastes just like you are eating a cooking, so it is perfect for that sweet tooth craving! Especially if you LOVE peanut butter as much as I do!