BY LUNA

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Macomb, MI
Love the peanut butter cookie flavor of the Luna Bars, they are delicious. I think the Luna Bars are a great option for on the go!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
Very yummy! Great flavor and not dry and crumbly. Great for on-the-go as well! I always have one lying around.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
Foodie Expert
If I am in need of food or a quick bite I always reach for a Luna bar!! Perfect taste and price!!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
Luna bars area little high in sugar content for me but so delicious and worth the splurge
Anna D.
Anna D.
Newark, NJ
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
These are delicious. Not the healthiest around bur easy to find and reasonably priced.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Taste yummy, not too many calories and tide me over between lunch and dinner!
Lyndsey P.
Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
Loved these.  I found I couldn't eat them daily as I started to get indigestion. But I really enjoyed the flavor and texture.  I wished their was more protein added to these bars, because within about an hour, I would crave another or feel hungry.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
A delicious, nutritious, on the go healthy snack! I always have one on hand in case I get hungry while stuck in traffic, or if im too busy at work to eat a full lunch. I purchased these at my local publix grocery store. I will repurchase again.
Gaealena B.
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
I was raised on these things and I still love them to this day. They are chewy/crunchy peanut butter chocolate bites of heaven. They are a perfect snack and I usually eat them with a banana and it's perfectly filling. Definitely recommend!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Review for: LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars, 15 count
Luna bars are my favorite bars. They have a great rich taste which is sweet enough and not too grainy. I prefer this brand to others for its good flavor. I like that it is moist and not as dry as competing bars. I will be buying again and recommend over cliff.