Luna Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars

by Luna

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher

Anyone else find an on the go bar with that much iron?
Start your review of Luna Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars!
How would you rate this product?
I love every Luna bar I have tried. My favorite flavor is the chocolate cupcake flavor, but this tasted really good too.  Will definitely be purchasing more when I go to the store again.
The taste is good and it is nice that it is supposed to have vitamins and things suitable for women. There is just way too much added sugar. It is not necessary.
Augusta, GA
There are other protein bars I like better than this one, but this one is super good. I ate it like a desert after a meal to satisfy a sweet tooth without tons of calories. The reason I like others more is because this one isn't super filling, but if you need just a baby snack then this is good.
Tiffin, OH
I eat a Luna bar literally EVERY MORNING. This product gets me ready for the day and I have no issues. I will continue to include this product in my everyday routine.
Groton, CT
I’ve been eating Luna bars since high school! These are great value and healthy. They help curb my appetite in the morning if I don’t have time for a full breakfast. They’re also good for an afternoon pick me up. The flavors can grow tiring.
Redondo Beach, CA
Love the bar! I keep them in my car or at home in case, I need a snack real quick. Love that so many of them are vegan! They taste good, almost too sweet for me. I like the taste better than cliff bar. High in protein made out of plants too which is great since animal protein is linked to all sorts of health diseases.
Everett, WA
Loved these.  I found I couldn't eat them daily as I started to get indigestion. But I really enjoyed the flavor and texture.  I wished their was more protein added to these bars, because within about an hour, I would crave another or feel hungry.
Gilbert, AZ
I always have a Luna bar in my purse of those days where you don't have time for lunch or need an extra pick me up. The peanut butter bars taste amazing. Convenient and healthy, these bars are my go to for breakfast and snacks
Seattle, WA
Although I am a huge fan of peanut butter, I find that this one doesn't have as much peanut butter flavor as I would really like. Instead, it's more of the elementary-school-lunch PB that is just kind of there. It's still good, don't get me wrong, but if you are a true PB addict, you might find yourself dunking this in extra PB.
Las Vegas, NV
This Luna bar doesn't quite taste like a cookie, and I prefer the protein bars over these ones. However, the taste is still there, but I would like it to be chewier and actually more nutritional while we're at it. I don't think I would grab these again if other options were available.