BY LUNA

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

Amanda C.
Macomb, MI
Love the peanut butter cookie flavor of the Luna Bars, they are delicious. I think the Luna Bars are a great option for on the go!
Ashley C.
Very yummy! Great flavor and not dry and crumbly. Great for on-the-go as well! I always have one lying around.
Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
If I am in need of food or a quick bite I always reach for a Luna bar!! Perfect taste and price!!
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
Luna bars area little high in sugar content for me but so delicious and worth the splurge
Anna D.
Newark, NJ
These are delicious. Not the healthiest around bur easy to find and reasonably priced.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Taste yummy, not too many calories and tide me over between lunch and dinner!
Courtney G.
Mobile, AL
I eat at least one of these a day, it's the perfect way for me to eat on the go but still get my protein in during my morning. They are on the pricey side but they taste great and are worth the money!
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
I always have a Luna bar in my purse of those days where you don't have time for lunch or need an extra pick me up. The peanut butter bars taste amazing. Convenient and healthy, these bars are my go to for breakfast and snacks
Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
Loved these.  I found I couldn't eat them daily as I started to get indigestion. But I really enjoyed the flavor and texture.  I wished their was more protein added to these bars, because within about an hour, I would crave another or feel hungry.
Rebecca F.
A delicious, nutritious, on the go healthy snack! I always have one on hand in case I get hungry while stuck in traffic, or if im too busy at work to eat a full lunch. I purchased these at my local publix grocery store. I will repurchase again.