BY LUNA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher

flor r.
Dallas, TX
Very yuummmy great flavor and not dry and crumbly great for on the go when you go to school or work i always take one to school and i loved it the taste of it its just so good you can get them at walmart trader joes there just so good great protein and great flavor
Jessica S.
So good! I love the peanut butter flavor ones even though I'm not even big on pb itself. A lot of their other flavors are great too! It's a good healthy "sweet snack."
Kayla P.
These are so yummy. They aren't expensive and have a great taste. There's a large amount of protein in them, making them very filling and they give you a nice boost of energy. I eat them for breakfast and I'm not hungry again until lunch time. It's so amazing.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
My preferred "nutrition" bar. They're a little chewy, some of them can be crunchy depending on the flavor. I don't know they they're super healthy but with one of these and a bottle of water you're hunger is satisfied, so I prefer them when I'm trying to cut back on.
Claire C.
I'm going to be real: I hate most bars. The ones that everyone usually likes turn me off somehow. These bars, though, are so good! They don't feel so healthy, to me they're more of a dessert. All of the flavors are good, and this one is one of my favorites.
Tori S.
These are pretty good protein bars! I think they are a lot better than a lot of protein bars and have great nutritional value! I really like the peanut butter one and the chocolate cookie dough one! Yum!
Tiffany R.
I love anything peanut butter flavored. This bar is a great snack to have on the go. It will keep you full enough to get through a task. It tastes delicious and it is easy to carry around!
Andrea D.
Bridgman, MI
I like the Luna bars for the convenience on the go. They are a preferred snack in my daily lunch. Peanut butter is one of my favorite once, add a glas of milk and you have a perfect snack.
Natasha K.
Delicious. The bite size I find to be the perfect snack. It's rich but light all at the same time. It tastes like its bad for you but its so so good for you. Just how food should be.
Heather M.
Austin, TX
Nutrition bar? This is one of the tastiest nutrition bars, tastes like a treat. I love that it's not tiny like some sports bars and the flavors are endless. I love peanut butter anything so this is a good one.