Luna Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars

by Luna

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher

Anyone else find an on the go bar with that much iron?
Start your review of Luna Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Love these bars! Good flavors! Great price! They are delicious! Can find anywhere! Healthy for you! I always keep some on hand for a easy on the go breakfast or snack.
Back in high school I used to buy these from the vending machines. It would keep me going throughout my classes and didn't make me feel too full and uncomfortable
These are so yummy. They aren't expensive and have a great taste. There's a large amount of protein in them, making them very filling and they give you a nice boost of energy. I eat them for breakfast and I'm not hungry again until lunch time. It's so amazing.
Merced, CA
My preferred "nutrition" bar. They're a little chewy, some of them can be crunchy depending on the flavor. I don't know they they're super healthy but with one of these and a bottle of water you're hunger is satisfied, so I prefer them when I'm trying to cut back on.
I'm going to be real: I hate most bars. The ones that everyone usually likes turn me off somehow. These bars, though, are so good! They don't feel so healthy, to me they're more of a dessert. All of the flavors are good, and this one is one of my favorites.
Duncan, SC
This is by far my favorite type of the bunch. I purchase mine from Food Lion and they are very tasty. They have a rich peanut butter flavor and are great. The only downside I would say this bar has is that it has somewhat of an unpleasant aftertaste.
Ewing NJ
Luna bars are so delicious! It's nice that they have bars specifically for women. When I am craving junk food I eat one of these, they have so many different flavors that I could never get bored of them.
These are pretty good protein bars! I think they are a lot better than a lot of protein bars and have great nutritional value! I really like the peanut butter one and the chocolate cookie dough one! Yum!
Xenia , OH
These are some of my favorite bars and I buy them often. They are reasonably priced and can be found at most super markets. They come in multiple flavors but peanut butter is one of my favorite
I love anything peanut butter flavored. This bar is a great snack to have on the go. It will keep you full enough to get through a task. It tastes delicious and it is easy to carry around!