BY LUNA

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

Kayla P.
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy. They aren't expensive and have a great taste. There's a large amount of protein in them, making them very filling and they give you a nice boost of energy. I eat them for breakfast and I'm not hungry again until lunch time. It's so amazing.
Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
Loved these.  I found I couldn't eat them daily as I started to get indigestion. But I really enjoyed the flavor and texture.  I wished their was more protein added to these bars, because within about an hour, I would crave another or feel hungry.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Foodie Expert
I always have a Luna bar in my purse of those days where you don't have time for lunch or need an extra pick me up. The peanut butter bars taste amazing. Convenient and healthy, these bars are my go to for breakfast and snacks
Rebecca F.
Foodie Expert
A delicious, nutritious, on the go healthy snack! I always have one on hand in case I get hungry while stuck in traffic, or if im too busy at work to eat a full lunch. I purchased these at my local publix grocery store. I will repurchase again.
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
Foodie Expert
I was raised on these things and I still love them to this day. They are chewy/crunchy peanut butter chocolate bites of heaven. They are a perfect snack and I usually eat them with a banana and it's perfectly filling. Definitely recommend!
Samantha L.
Foodie Expert
Luna bars are my favorite bars. They have a great rich taste which is sweet enough and not too grainy. I prefer this brand to others for its good flavor. I like that it is moist and not as dry as competing bars. I will be buying again and recommend over cliff.
Christina E.
Tulsa , OK
Foodie Expert
These bars are healthy and you can tell when you take a bite. I enjoy these bars, but they would not be my first choice. They are a little pricey but the pricing is standard for health bars. I would not recommend these.
Courtney G.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
I eat at least one of these a day, it's the perfect way for me to eat on the go but still get my protein in during my morning. They are on the pricey side but they taste great and are worth the money!
Ashlyn C.
chester
My mom is lactose intolerant and can't have gluten, so she loves to get luna bars. They taste good, almost like something that would have all the ingredients she can't eat. They are delicious.
Dana C.
Woodstock, GA
Foodie Expert
Luna is my go to brand for on the go bars. My favorite is nuts over chocolate but the peanut better cookie is my 2nd favorite. When the store has them on sale, I stock up