BY LUNA

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

Claire C.
Claire C.
I'm going to be real: I hate most bars. The ones that everyone usually likes turn me off somehow. These bars, though, are so good! They don't feel so healthy, to me they're more of a dessert. All of the flavors are good, and this one is one of my favorites.
Allison P.
Allison P.
These are good but not my favorite. May repurchase. Have tried lots of other Luna bars and liked them a little better really live the lemon zest Luna bars. These are almost as good. I've had about four if this flavor.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good protein bars! I think they are a lot better than a lot of protein bars and have great nutritional value! I really like the peanut butter one and the chocolate cookie dough one! Yum!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Foodie Expert
I love anything peanut butter flavored. This bar is a great snack to have on the go. It will keep you full enough to get through a task. It tastes delicious and it is easy to carry around!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Bridgman, MI
I like the Luna bars for the convenience on the go. They are a preferred snack in my daily lunch. Peanut butter is one of my favorite once, add a glas of milk and you have a perfect snack.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Foodie Expert
Delicious. The bite size I find to be the perfect snack. It's rich but light all at the same time. It tastes like its bad for you but its so so good for you. Just how food should be.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Norman, OK
Peanut butter is my favorite so these luna bars are perfect for me. They are perfectly peanut buttery without being to over powering. And the health benefits are great.
Vivien F.
Vivien F.
Foodie Expert
Love these when I'm hungry but have no time to pick up something to eats helps me get through my day a little longer and very portable. Taste great and wide variety
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Great nutrition bar. Has lots of good flavors. Bought at target. Texture of bar was a little weird to me but tastes great and keeps me full
Christine C.
Christine C.
Foodie Expert
I eat these on the regular. They help curb my appetite if I'm looking for junk food to snack on. Just the right amount of sweetness too.