BY LUNA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher

Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
Loved these.  I found I couldn't eat them daily as I started to get indigestion. But I really enjoyed the flavor and texture.  I wished their was more protein added to these bars, because within about an hour, I would crave another or feel hungry.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
I always have a Luna bar in my purse of those days where you don't have time for lunch or need an extra pick me up. The peanut butter bars taste amazing. Convenient and healthy, these bars are my go to for breakfast and snacks
Rebecca F.
A delicious, nutritious, on the go healthy snack! I always have one on hand in case I get hungry while stuck in traffic, or if im too busy at work to eat a full lunch. I purchased these at my local publix grocery store. I will repurchase again.
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
I was raised on these things and I still love them to this day. They are chewy/crunchy peanut butter chocolate bites of heaven. They are a perfect snack and I usually eat them with a banana and it's perfectly filling. Definitely recommend!
Samantha L.
Luna bars are my favorite bars. They have a great rich taste which is sweet enough and not too grainy. I prefer this brand to others for its good flavor. I like that it is moist and not as dry as competing bars. I will be buying again and recommend over cliff.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
These bars are healthy and you can tell when you take a bite. I enjoy these bars, but they would not be my first choice. They are a little pricey but the pricing is standard for health bars. I would not recommend these.
Courtney G.
Mobile, AL
I eat at least one of these a day, it's the perfect way for me to eat on the go but still get my protein in during my morning. They are on the pricey side but they taste great and are worth the money!
Ashlyn C.
chester
My mom is lactose intolerant and can't have gluten, so she loves to get luna bars. They taste good, almost like something that would have all the ingredients she can't eat. They are delicious.
Dana C.
Woodstock, GA
Luna is my go to brand for on the go bars. My favorite is nuts over chocolate but the peanut better cookie is my 2nd favorite. When the store has them on sale, I stock up
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Loved these bar untill i started getting sick. I'm not sur eif there was a recall that i never found out about but i would eat these all the time and was fine. Then one day i bought 5 at the store and ate one at home and got really nausis and finally threw up a few times and was fine later, i figured it was jus ta bug or something else i had eaten that day but a week later i ate another bar from the 5 i got and the same thing happened. After throwing up i just cant bring myself to eat them. They really are good and have a good texture i just think i got one bad batch unfortunitly. I would still say there worth trying, i had eaten a tone before this event that never made me sick and i know a ton of people who have never had a problem with these.