BY LUNA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LUNA Peanut Butter Cookie Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher

• Anyone else find an on the go bar with that much iron?2 Answers
Jess R.
Providence, RI
These are pretty good and made with natural ingredients. If you want a more whole bar that doesn’t add a bunch of junk Luna bars are great. The peanut butter cookie flavor is pretty good and a lot of their other flavors are whole30 approved, which is awesome.
Miranda B.
Tiffin, OH
I eat a Luna bar literally EVERY MORNING. This product gets me ready for the day and I have no issues. I will continue to include this product in my everyday routine.
Jamie L.
Delicious snack for both men and women! Luna bars are such a rich, filling treat that have so many great nutrients for your body! I love eating these before going for a run!
Amanda S.
By far my favorite protein bars. They come in so many delicious flavors and I’ve never had one I didn’t like. They can get a bit pricy so I usually wait for them to go on sale and stock up. They’re lower in calorie than some of the other choices out there and they keep you fuller. Highly recommend.
Heather W.
Sorrento
This is my go to for my skipped lunches. It fills me up and has just enough carbs to burn through the day without making me feel guilty about eating a fattening protein bar.
Nathalie N.
Redondo Beach, CA
Love the bar! I keep them in my car or at home in case, I need a snack real quick. Love that so many of them are vegan! They taste good, almost too sweet for me. I like the taste better than cliff bar. High in protein made out of plants too which is great since animal protein is linked to all sorts of health diseases.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
I always have a Luna bar in my purse of those days where you don't have time for lunch or need an extra pick me up. The peanut butter bars taste amazing. Convenient and healthy, these bars are my go to for breakfast and snacks
Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
Loved these.  I found I couldn't eat them daily as I started to get indigestion. But I really enjoyed the flavor and texture.  I wished their was more protein added to these bars, because within about an hour, I would crave another or feel hungry.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Although I am a huge fan of peanut butter, I find that this one doesn't have as much peanut butter flavor as I would really like. Instead, it's more of the elementary-school-lunch PB that is just kind of there. It's still good, don't get me wrong, but if you are a true PB addict, you might find yourself dunking this in extra PB.
Diana M.
Yum, peanut butter cookies on a diet... Yes! I love this flavor. Most protein bars have a gross peanut butter flavor, kinda grainy and fake, but I liked the peanut butter taste in this bar. It is really good. Look for a 10/$10 sale!
Pamela A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone else find an on the go bar with that much iron?