Luna Nutz Over Chocolate Nutrition Bars uploaded by Kazi D.Luna Nutz Over Chocolate Nutrition Bars uploaded by Vintage A.Luna Nutz Over Chocolate Nutrition Bars uploaded by Jenvelop V.

BY LUNA #48 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Rich cocoa and organic peanuts are just meant to be together.

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Peanut Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Peanuts, Organic Peanut Flour, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Peanuts. May Contain Traces Of Milk. No Partially Hydrogenated Oils. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• How do you feel about this product? Does it curb your hunger? Doe...3 Answers
  • Does this help the breast.. Help with breast lifting?.. Stretch m...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?15 Answers
Nicole B.
Chicago
Luna’s Nutz Over Chocolate Nutrition Bars provide a decent amount of protein while still being quite tasty. This flavor reminds me of a peanut butter cup, which is an awesome thing to say about a bar made for more nutritional purposes. I do wish this brand had less sugar in all of their products though.
Jillecella C.
Kincaid
I love luna bars. I need something healthy to eat in the morning because I am always on the go and I do not have time to sit down an eat balanced breakfast. They have protein hut are not overwhelming with a protein taste that some of these bars tend to have. I would love to try other flavors.
Heather |.
Love this bar! It's a chewy mix of chocolate and peanuts. The ingredients all looked natural and healthy. Perfect amount of sweetness. I bought it as a study snack. After eating it I felt energized and was able to focus. I will definitely repurchase and would recommend!
Beckie S.
Woodbridge, VA
I love Luna bars because they are nourishing without having too much energy in them. Some other energy bars are meant for like rock climbing and have tons of carbs and sugars for fuel, but Luna has just enough for my level of activity and tastes great
Brittany L.
Boston
One of my favorite protein/nutritional granola bars. I love peanut butter anything and this had great flavor so that was a plus. I like that when you buy them in bigger packs you do save on some of the cost. I would buy this again and currently have a pack in my cabinet!
Sarah F.
I’ve enjoyed this flavor since high school. They’re delicious and make such an easy delicious meal with peanut smeared on top. I usually buy these at Target. I love how easy these are to keep in my bag for on the go snacks.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
I have loved getting to try new flavors of Luna bars. They are all delicious and full of protein which carries me to my next meal. I throw one of these in my purse or work bag and know that I won’t be hungry
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love the texture and the taste! It’s a great snack for at home, at the office, or on the go! Loaded with such great flavor, I find myself craving it as a nice sweet snack during the day. Price is very affordable
Bobbie M.
These are the bars that got me hooked on Luna! I LOVE Nuts Over Chocolate! Probably, because I am (nuts over chocolate) but also just because they are freaking delicious! I've been a huge fan for like 10 years now. I think I found them about a year after my gastric bypass and they didn't mess with my blood sugar but at the same time one would fill me up for hours. I still love them :)
Jillian S.
Truly the only bar I’ll eat! This is the perfect balance of chocolate and nuts (I’m not crazy about nuts- sue me). Keeps me full (I usually eat around 10 am to tide me over until lunch!)
Kathryn B.
Westlake, OH
What's your favorite flavor?
Kate B.
Freeland, MI
How do you feel about this product? Does it curb your hunger? Does it taste good? Opinions!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this help the breast.. Help with breast lifting?.. Stretch marks? Are they good? When did you see results.. Works on all women? Breast feel different?
Hannah D.
LOVE LUNA BARS. They are almost a little too good. They are meal replacement bars so you really shouldn't eat them like candy(which is hard not to). Just a tip: Make sure to drink lots of water while eating one of these in order for it to feel sustainable until you eat again.
Julia P.
Santa Cruz
Are the Luna bars gluten-free?