Luna Nutz Over Chocolate Nutrition Bars uploaded by Jenvelop V.Luna Nutz Over Chocolate Nutrition Bars uploaded by Vintage A.Luna Nutz Over Chocolate Nutrition Bars uploaded by Kazi D.

BY LUNA

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Rich cocoa and organic peanuts are just meant to be together.

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Peanut Butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Peanuts, Organic Peanut Flour, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Peanuts. May Contain Traces Of Milk. No Partially Hydrogenated Oils. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• How do you feel about this product? Does it curb your hunger? Doe...3 Answers
  • LOVE LUNA BARS. They are almost a little too good. They are meal ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: 1.69 oz more...
I use to eat these awhile ago and buy them from my local health food store at the time. The taste of them was pretty good, but they do have that vitamin flavor slightly more so aftertaste. I see that these are now gluten free and I haven't tried the formula since they were but I think they just use gluten free oats now instead of just normal organic oats.
Kazi D.
Luna nutz over chocolate is my favorite! It tastes better than any nutrition bar I've had so far. I eat one for a morning snack at work to get me through the shift, fills me up too. I recommend trying this!
Rachel G.
THE best. I love how cheap these bars are (and that they are sold individually!) Sweet packaging, as well as a delicious bar. While being vegan, it is nice to find things that are just as healthy as they are delicious. Also, not an obnoxiously loud wrapper to open, and not a crumbly bar.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
This is my favorite flavor of Luna bar, which I love how specific they are for women. They do contain a lot of sugar, but a great for a pre workout snack and provide me with a lot of energy. Also affordable and they have lots of variety!!
Alicia G.
Peshtigo, WI
Luna bars are some of my favorite snacks to carry with me. As a college student I don't always have time to eat a full meal in between classes. These provide an excellent tide me over until I can eat.
Katie A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: 1.69 oz more...
This is my favorite flavor of Luna Bar. Some people find that it is kind of plain and kind of tastes funny, but I love it. I used to eat these and a protein drink for lunch and it would hold me over for hours. 5/5 stars for taste and nutrition. Would recommend.
Paula G.
Northport, AL
Review for: 15 Pack more...
These whole nutrition bars are delicious! They are healthy for you and packed full of vitamins and minerals but also have a yummy chocolate taste that makes you think you are eating a candy bar but without the guilt!
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Review for: 15 Pack more...
Kept these in my desk at all times for a quick breakfast or a mid day snack to fight off any cravings. The chocolate has enough sweetness to keep cravings away but also not make you feel like you just ate candy.
Ashley W.
Los Angeles , CA
Basically, this is a Reese's peanut butter cup in healthy bar form! It's my favorite combination and I almost for get that this is healthy! I have a secret stash of them at my office! SOOOOO GOOD!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Review for: 1.69 oz more...
These bars are so tasty! They're sweet and have some nutritional value too. They have a lot of calories if you're losing weight, but so satisfying! So yummy! I get them for a dollar each at Kroger.
Kate B.
Freeland, MI
How do you feel about this product? Does it curb your hunger? Does it taste good? Opinions!
Hannah D.
LOVE LUNA BARS. They are almost a little too good. They are meal replacement bars so you really shouldn't eat them like candy(which is hard not to). Just a tip: Make sure to drink lots of water while eating one of these in order for it to feel sustainable until you eat again.