BY LUNA

With Calcium, Folic Acid, Vitamin D And Iron No Hydrogenated Oils 70% Organic All Natural 10G Protein, 3G Fiber* Low Glycemic Certified Organic By Qai *Contains 6G Total Fat see more...

Kerrie S.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite Luna Bar out there, sadly I have not been able to find them in any of the local super markets for a few years. Easily my favorite flavor of Luna on the market.
Lisa L.
Fremont, CA
Luna bars are one of my go to brands. The have great flavors and variety. Decent nutrition and satisfying. Portable and great to keep in my desk for those times I don't take time out for food.
Meldin G.
Luna bars are one of my favorite go to snack options. I especially love them for pre and post-workout. All of the flavors are great and they don't taste like artificial protein bars. They're not a meal replacement but they're good on the go if you need some energy.
Princess V.
I think this one is one of my favorites because I really like the flavor! I think its a little bit expensive but it is no surprise because of its good tasting quality. I think its better than Cliff brands. I really reccomend this product especially if you are skipping breakfast!
Mary Kathryn P.
Eielson Afb, AK
THESE ARE SOOOO GOOOD! Seriously. If you love almonds, you will love these. The underneath is like icing on the cake. It is sweet with the salty of the almond pieces. Very simple ingredients with an amazing taste. Would recommend as a snack, breakfast, even junk food!
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
At first I underestimated this flavor but it actually taste similar to a sugar cookie but not overly sweet like some of the other Luna bars. I always stick up on Luna bars when they are $1 at random grocery stores, and I always make sure I have this one in my mix!
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Luna Bars are great but they can be a bit dry and expensive. I typically only buy when on sale, but the flavor range is amazing! I suggest trying to find the lowest price on a bulk flavor to get the most for your money!
Ashley E.
Henderson, NV
I usually will buy a few at a time when I can find these. I love taking these to work with me. Or I will eat one in the morning. They taste great for a "healthy" bar. I don't feel guilty eating these.
Samantha h.
Biddeford, ME
I thought this bad was "okay", there was nothing overly special about it and the taste was just mehh. I have tried other flavors that are much better than this one. This is better than eating a candy bar but I think I would have enjoyed the candy bar more.
Lisa N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These are super handy to have for breakfast or on the go. I am always conscious of sugar intake and you want to make sure a bar isn't just a candy bar in a healthy wrapper. I buy these mostly for travel or on the go breakfast, probably not the best for daily consumption. Tastes yummy though!
Deven S.
Where do you find this? I haven't seen it in stores or online