BY LUNA

With Calcium, Folic Acid, Vitamin D And Iron No Hydrogenated Oils 70% Organic All Natural 10G Protein, 3G Fiber* Low Glycemic Certified Organic By Qai *Contains 6G Total Fat see more...

Alyssa H.
Denver, CO
I first tried these because my mom had bought them, and I fell in love. Not quite as dense as a normal powerbar, and very tasty. We had some after a hike and I really like the flavor. They are pretty affordable too, my mom buys the bulk packs from Safeway. I would definitely recommend, and also they come in a delicious smores flavor as well!
Sam L.
Delicious, filling, and healthy. I love Luna bars because they're consistently good flavors and consistently good for you. Like all health bars, they're a bit pricey, but for how good they make you feel it's absolutely worth it. I keep one in my car at all times in case of hunger emergencies.
Lisa N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These are super handy to have for breakfast or on the go. I am always conscious of sugar intake and you want to make sure a bar isn't just a candy bar in a healthy wrapper. I buy these mostly for travel or on the go breakfast, probably not the best for daily consumption. Tastes yummy though!
Samantha h.
Biddeford, ME
I thought this bad was "okay", there was nothing overly special about it and the taste was just mehh. I have tried other flavors that are much better than this one. This is better than eating a candy bar but I think I would have enjoyed the candy bar more.
Emily N.
Creighton , PA
Foodie Expert
Great flavor and doesn't get old to me like some others. It's good for the morning as breakfast if you're running late. It's higher in calories because it is considered an energy bar but healthier for you than most breakfast bars. And they're USDA Organic!
Laura J.
West Chester, OH
One of my favorite flavors from Luna! I love eating this type of granola bar for breakfast and pairing it with a yogurt. It's an easy fix for a busy morning and always keeps me full for awhile. I love the different flavors that the granola bars come in!
Alexis S.
Phoenix
These are amazing! I have one everyday at work. This is one of my favorite flavors. They are super delicious, and seem to be really healthy. I didn't like the other bars since they were more crunchy or mushy, but these are a perfect mixer.
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
Foodie Expert
I'm always buyin a box of this when I find them. I always have kne in my bag there so good and help keep me not hungry thought my busy day. Luna bars are life. I have a whole stash of a few different flavored
Alexandra P.
Miami , FL
I love these! They're great for when I'm in a hurry in the morning and need something quick but satisfying. I really like the Vanilla Almond flavor, but honestly they're all delicious.
Arista N.
Foodie Expert
Luna bars are so good and it seems they're pretty good for me! I usually only eat the vanilla almond or vanilla crunch because the other flavors seem too sweet.
Deven S.
Foodie Expert
Where do you find this? I haven't seen it in stores or online