BY LUNA® #36 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Graham cracker, chocolate and marshmallow taste puts you back around the campfire.

• Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic cocoa and oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Sunflower Oil, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Rice Flour, Cocoa Butter‡, Organic Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Fructose, Gum Arabic.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. No Partially Hydrogenated Oils. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• I absolutely love the cookie dough flavor Luna bar. I've ...1 Answers
  • What do they exactly taste like, are they dry tasting??5 Answers
  • Does this have marshmallow in it?2 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
BriA'nna P.
Dallas
Y’all if you love s’mores (and are obsessed like me) you’ll LOVE these. They’re so great for staying on track when you’re watching what you eat but want something that’ll hold you over and that tastes great! I just finished my first box! I was a little apprehensive because I love original s’mores so much, but they are definitely worth the buy!!
Sarah k.
Winterville
I LOVE s'mores !! But they're really not the healthiest so I love that LUNA gave me the option to have a healthier s'mores alternative !! They are very tasty and pretty filling !! I'm on the road a lot for work so they are the perfect snack to take with me !! They are a little pricy so I don't buy them very often but I always look for sales !!
Ariana M.
The Luna Nutrition Bar S'mores is pretty good... not my favorite flavor, but I enjoy it. It tastes a lot like an actual s’more. I like how Luna bars are made with woman’s needs in mind. They have a good balance of protein, carbs, and fats. Definitely worth trying!
aly M.
harpers ferry
S’mores Luna bars are so tasty. They have a great amount of chocolate bits in them, and always satisfy a sweet tooth craving. They’re also great on protein for vegans and vegetarians and a great grab and go snack when running late in the mornings or out on the trails.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this bar! Taste exactly like s’mores and fills me up. Gives me more energy than a cup of coffee and easy to throw in my bad and go. Travel friendly and kid approved! You can purchase this at your local Target, Walmart or wherever you shop for groceries.
Erica T.
Newport
Although not the healthiest granola bar, these are pretty good. The flavor is good, coming from someone who loves smores anything. I just wish I felt better about eating them and not like they're dessert.
member-fbb51
THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR! I JUST BOUGHT & TRIED THEM TODAY, AND WOW... INSANELY DELICIOUS! I CANT DESCRIBE THE TASTE, BUT THE TEXTURE & FLAVOR ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD! I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO STOCK UP ON THESE & I TRULY RECOMMEND THEM! PROBABLY THE BEST 'HEALTH/PROTEIN/IDK BARS THAT IVE EVER TRIED!
Cyan R.
Tucson
I loved these when I was nursing my little one. Being a new mom you just don't have a lot time to eat, even with your second child... I mean actually you have less time then to be honest and these got me through! Like I genuinely enjoy them and they are usually on sale and they are very convenient. I still throw them in my purse when I have to be on the go and my youngest is now three. These are amazing to curb a chocolate craving.
Georgia S.
Oh my goodness! If you haven’t tried these, you’re missing out! These are so delicious and they are so healthy. They taste exactly like a s’more and I love that they have protein! Great flavor without the guilt!
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite Luna Bar flavor! I also like the peppermint stick one. It’s not a super strong s’mores flavor which can be kind of gross. It is light but noticeable and tastes really good. It has almost a rice krispy texture on top and on the bottom it is dipped in chocolate. It tastes so good, but I don’t worry about it being bad for me since it is a nutrition bar and is vegan. I eat one pretty much every day.
Felicia T.
Riverview, NB
Anyone have any suggestions which one of the Luna bars is the best one to go for - flavor wise ?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Where can I buy this flavor?
Courtney K.
Fairless Hls, PA
What do they exactly taste like, are they dry tasting??
Jasmin G.
Sunbury, PA
Does this have marshmallow in it?
Rebekah T.
Kettering, OH
I absolutely love the cookie dough flavor Luna bar. I've been curious about trying the S'mores. Is it the same consistency as the cookie dough flavor? And how is the flavor?