BY LUNA #21 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Graham cracker, chocolate and marshmallow taste puts you back around the campfire.

• Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic cocoa and oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Sunflower Oil, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Rice Flour, Cocoa Butter‡, Organic Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Fructose, Gum Arabic.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. No Partially Hydrogenated Oils. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• I absolutely love the cookie dough flavor Luna bar. I've been cur...1 Answers
  • What do they exactly taste like, are they dry tasting??5 Answers
  • Does this have marshmallow in it?2 Answers
Ariana M.
The Luna Nutrition Bar S'mores is pretty good... not my favorite flavor, but I enjoy it. It tastes a lot like an actual s’more. I like how Luna bars are made with woman’s needs in mind. They have a good balance of protein, carbs, and fats. Definitely worth trying!
Julianne B.
Luna Smores bars are the best. A great source of nutrients and the S'mores flavor is definitely the best flavor. The bars are filling and you don't feel guilt after eating them. Highly recommend for anyone who has a busy lifestyle. Which, let's face it, don't we all?
Kaitlyn D.
Hartsburg, MO
The S'mores Luna bars are so good!!! They don't have that overwhelming "protein" type of taste. I pick that taste out so quick in most bars that I can't even eat them, but this one has always tasted good to me! It really does have a similar sweet taste to a s'more. I love these!
Cyan R.
Tucson
I loved these when I was nursing my little one. Being a new mom you just don't have a lot time to eat, even with your second child... I mean actually you have less time then to be honest and these got me through! Like I genuinely enjoy them and they are usually on sale and they are very convenient. I still throw them in my purse when I have to be on the go and my youngest is now three. These are amazing to curb a chocolate craving.
Gianna I.
Traverse City, MI
The only trying keeping me from giving a 5 star rating is s’mores are a bit chalky. Cookie dough is my fav. Purchased at meijer, delicious in flavor, great for on-the-go after yoga. Love Luna and I don’t mind paying a premium price for a premium product.
Annalyse P.
Columbus
I loved the flavor of this bar. The texture was also really good too. Definitely met my expectations. Also like that a lot of the ingredients are recognizable, I don’t like when I can’t pronounce what’s in my food.
Georgia S.
Oh my goodness! If you haven’t tried these, you’re missing out! These are so delicious and they are so healthy. They taste exactly like a s’more and I love that they have protein! Great flavor without the guilt!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I bought these from Walmart and they are worth my money. They taste so good and have no GMO’s . They legit taste like s’mores. Definitely a win in my book. It’s a great for an on the go snack too packed with protein.
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
These are $1 at wegmans so i usually grab a bunch, i put them in my lunch bag most days or take them to work for a quick bite. I love the smores flavor and all the ones ive tried so for have been really good
Hannah T.
kalamazoo
I can’t imagine my life without this bar. I eat probably 4 a week. It is the best s’mores bar I’ve ever had because it actually tastes like a smore. It excited my expectations. I buy them at Trader Joe’s and you can get them in big packs.
Felicia T.
Riverview, NB
Anyone have any suggestions which one of the Luna bars is the best one to go for - flavor wise ?
Jade M.
Portland, OR
Where can I buy this flavor?
Courtney K.
Fairless Hls, PA
What do they exactly taste like, are they dry tasting??
Jasmin G.
Sunbury, PA
Does this have marshmallow in it?
Rebekah J.
Centerville, OH
I absolutely love the cookie dough flavor Luna bar. I've been curious about trying the S'mores. Is it the same consistency as the cookie dough flavor? And how is the flavor?