Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Vanilla Almond uploaded by Liz R.

BY LUNA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Recipe The Whole Nutrition Bar&Nbsp;&Nbsp;For Ladies™ Calcium Folic Acid Vitamin D Iron 10G Protein 3G Fiber Mom:&Nbsp; You Balance Mothering Six Children As Dexterously As You Hold The Tree Pose.&Nbsp; Thanks For Serving As The Roots Of Our Family - And Keeping Us Laughing, Even Despite The Hard Times. You Inspire Us! - Emily As Ladies We Know The Way We Eat Makes A Difference In How We Feel.&Nbsp; Food Feeds Our Souls, Lifts Our Spirits, Nourishes And Sustains Us.&Nbsp; So, Why Does Finding The Right Thing To Eat Sometimes Seem So Complicated?&Nbsp; With 70% Organic Ingredients, Vitamins To Meet The Special Needs Of Our Bodies And Flavors We Love, Luna Makes Finding Nourishment A Bit Simpler. -The Ladies Of Luna (15) 1.69 Oz (48G) Per Bar&Nbsp; Net Wt. 25.4&Nbsp;Oz (720G) Low Glycemic&Nbsp; Questions? &Nbsp; Toll Free 1-800-Lunabar M-F 8-5 Pst Or Visit Lunabar.Com.

Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Vanilla Almond
  • "I have been buying these for my husband to snack on for the last few weeks, he loves them and says they taste amazing even if they are for woman lol " in 1 review
  • "Luna Bars make a great snack or meal replacement, especially for on the go." in 1 review
Brianna C.
Osburn, ID
I love Luna bars. They’re my favorite kind for sure - available everywhere, pretty good nutrition wise except watch the sugar. This flavor is not overpoweringly sweet (some of theirs are a little much - like the lemon one, a little goes a long way with that one) and I love almonds!
Angela P.
Johnson City, TN
I love these bars. They’re something easy that I can throw into my bag, and I really like that. Most convenience foods have zero nutritional value, but this one does, and I don’t know how much better it can get than convenient and healthy.
Anna A.
Washington, DC
I started buying Luna bars as a college athlete and I continue to buy them. They are delicious and pretty healthy. They are branded for women but I’m sure guys would love them too. I’d definitely recommend for a pre or post workout snack.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
Another great Luna bar flavor. The price is right and the protein is high! These are definitely a win! I bought this flavor at a gas station. It filled me up until I could have a real meal. They are a great “heavy” snack
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
I love Luna Bars, they are a really quick and easy breakfast for when I am on the go. They are pricier than the normal pack of granola bars, but is worth it in the quality of nutrients your body receives. The taste is sweet with a hint of almond and perfect flavors for breakfast! I highly reccomend
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
Luna Bars have been my snack bar of choice for a very long time. Although they aren't quite as healthy or natural as other bars (do contain sugar) you can certainly taste that in how delicious they are. These bars are perfect for when you are rushed and need to just grab something and go.
Khristine H.
Delicious and filling. The texture is a bit chewy but it's nothing I really mind. I can use these as a meal replacement because I normally fill very full afterwards. The vanilla almond flavor is the right amount of sweet without being too overbearing.
Allie N.
Cambridge, MA
I swear I'm addicted to Luna bars but they really aren't that great. I like how they have the treat like quality to them but still being packed with vitamins and protein. Being a vegetarian, it's nice to sneak in some extra proteins with a sweet snack. The only thing that makes them less than stellar is the fact that the vanilla "frosting" tastes a bit like play dough.
Monica M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Luna Bar is my go-to snack bar. Not only is it healthy and leaves me feeling full, it's tailored just for women. The taste isn't too sweet but also feeds my sweet tooth cravings. I'm definitely an advocate for Luna Bar products and would highly recommend them to all women!
Lisa L.
Fremont, CA
Luna bars are one of my go to brands. The have great flavors and variety. Decent nutrition and satisfying. Portable and great to keep in my desk for those times I don't take time out for food.
Deven S.
Winchester, MA
Where do you find this? I haven't seen it in stores or online