Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Vanilla Almond uploaded by Liz R.

BY LUNA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Recipe The Whole Nutrition Bar&Nbsp;&Nbsp;For Ladies™ Calcium Folic Acid Vitamin D Iron 10G Protein 3G Fiber Mom:&Nbsp; You Balance Mothering Six Children As Dexterously As You Hold The Tree Pose.&Nbsp; Thanks For Serving As The Roots Of Our Family - And Keeping Us Laughing, Even Despite The Hard Times. You Inspire Us! - Emily As Ladies We Know The Way We Eat Makes A Difference In How We Feel.&Nbsp; Food Feeds Our Souls, Lifts Our Spirits, Nourishes And Sustains Us.&Nbsp; So, Why Does Finding The Right Thing To Eat Sometimes Seem So Complicated?&Nbsp; With 70% Organic Ingredients, Vitamins To Meet The Special Needs Of Our Bodies And Flavors We Love, Luna Makes Finding Nourishment A Bit Simpler. -The Ladies Of Luna (15) 1.69 Oz (48G) Per Bar&Nbsp; Net Wt. 25.4&Nbsp;Oz (720G) Low Glycemic&Nbsp; Questions? &Nbsp; Toll Free 1-800-Lunabar M-F 8-5 Pst Or Visit Lunabar.Com.

Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Vanilla Almond
  • "Luna Bars make a great snack or meal replacement, especially for on the go." in 1 review
  • "I have been buying these for my husband to snack on for the last few weeks, he loves them and says they taste amazing even if they are for woman lol " in 1 review
Angela P.
Johnson City, TN
I love these bars. They’re something easy that I can throw into my bag, and I really like that. Most convenience foods have zero nutritional value, but this one does, and I don’t know how much better it can get than convenient and healthy.
Brianna C.
I love Luna bars. They’re my favorite kind for sure - available everywhere, pretty good nutrition wise except watch the sugar. This flavor is not overpoweringly sweet (some of theirs are a little much - like the lemon one, a little goes a long way with that one) and I love almonds!
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
Another great Luna bar flavor. The price is right and the protein is high! These are definitely a win! I bought this flavor at a gas station. It filled me up until I could have a real meal. They are a great “heavy” snack
Anja K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these bars as an early morning meal replacement when traveling. When I worked a job where I have a two hour commute every morning I would use these as a travel snack that I could store in my car or purse to help stave off unhealthy morning choices like doughnuts or McDonalds.
Whitney C.
Parkersburg
I love grabbing these when I run out of time in the morning, they are perfect size and the taste is amazing. Vanilla and almond is my all time favorite, and I’ve tried pretty much all the flavors. I would definitely recommend these to other people!
Anna A.
Washington, DC
I started buying Luna bars as a college athlete and I continue to buy them. They are delicious and pretty healthy. They are branded for women but I’m sure guys would love them too. I’d definitely recommend for a pre or post workout snack.
Lauren L.
Vandalia, OH
Vanilla almond is my very favorite Luna Bar flavor. I buy them at Kroger and they are soooo delicious. The value is good, and I can usually find them on sale. It is about the same or cheaper than similar bars.
Kerrie S.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite Luna Bar out there, sadly I have not been able to find them in any of the local super markets for a few years. Easily my favorite flavor of Luna on the market.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
This is one of my favorite brand hands down. I love the flavor and I love the quality I know when I eat this that I'm eating something good for me. They are top quality
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA
Vanilla Almond is by far my favorite Luna Bar flavor. They are made from ingredients that are good for you and they taste incredible. They are not the taste of some of the more widely popular granola bars so there may definitely be some adjusting to the flavor. But for me, the tasted good and I had already tried other granola bars that were healthy and they were like trash to my taste buds. These are a little pricey but they are worth it.
Deven S.
Where do you find this? I haven't seen it in stores or online