Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Lemon Zest uploaded by Alyssa M.Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Lemon Zest uploaded by Christine R.

BY LUNA #95 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

(Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update.&Nbsp; Image Will Be Revised, Shortly) New Recipe The Whole Nutrition Bar For Ladies&Reg; High In Calcium &Amp; Folic Acid Vitamin D 9G Protein 3G Fiber* Rich In Antioxidants (Vit. A, C, E) 70% Organic Mom: You Give Back To Everything You Touch, Your Patience And Huge Heart Inspire Me To Be A Better Person. Celebrate What An Amazing Woman You Are. Your Loving Daughter, Brooke, A Woman Of Luna As Ladies We Know The Way We Eat Makes A Difference In How We Feel. Food Feeds Our Souls, Lifts Our Spirits, Nourishes And Sustains Us. So, Why Does Finding The Right Thing To Eat Sometimes Seem So Complicated? With 70% Organic Ingredients, Vitamins To Meet The Special Needs Of Our Bodies And Flavors We Love, Luna Makes Finding Nourishment A Bit Simpler. -The Ladies Of Luna Luna&Reg; Is An Active Sponsor Of The Breast Cancer Fund And Its Efforts To Eliminate The Environmental And Preventable Causes Of The Disease. Breastcancerfund.Org Breast Cancer Fund...Prevention Starts Here. see more...

• are these meal replacement bars?1 Answers
  • Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?3 Answers
  • How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they ...8 Answers
Lo H.
Lo H.
I've been eating Luna Bars for over 10 years! The Lemon Zest is my favorite go to snack when I am on the run or need a quick in between meal snack. I love all the other flavors too. I recommend to everyone to have some handy. Better choice than a candy bar. Great taste, texture and flavor and so many different options, that I am sure you will find one you like.
Molly R.
Molly R.
These Luna Lemon Zest bars have been such a staple & lifesaver for me the past three years. I'm one who never has enough time in the morning and so these bars are a quick and delicious breakfast. I always keep one in my bag too just in case I have an emergency meal need - they fill you up without making you feel too full. Love them!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Absolutely love the Lemon Zest flavor of these Luna Bars. The flavor is light and sweet, nothing too heavy at all. The bars are soft and I find they are super filling. They might be a little pricey when compared to other bars, but I like that they are made to have the right nutrients women need. Definitely will buy these again.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I am crazy obsessed with these nutrition bars. Most of the time nutrition bars do not pack a robust flavor. These taste of fresh lemon zest. They taste great with a nice glass of milk. They are advertised as for women but both my dad and I love these, so much so that sometimes we have to fight for the last bar.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
SO delicious. I love almost anything lemon, and this is a wonderful way to get in protein and fiber while still meeting the qualifications of a true "treat" or even dessert. I keep some stashed in my bedroom, kitchen, and at work. A great snack if I'm feeling tired or peckish.

I would buy and buy again!
Eve N.
Eve N.
League City, TX
I think this has to be the best flavor! Love the whole Luna line, they're really similar to the Cliff bars, but tailored to women. Luna bars aren't cheap, but they apart of the health and wellness making them well worth it. They provide protein to curb you hunger and taste great.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Rocky River, OH
The Lemon Zest is my favorite flavor of the Luna Bars. I love how light, yet satisfying the flavor is and it keeps me full for an extended amount of time. I often times grab one of these in the morning as my substitute breakfast if I'm in a big rush.
Alivia C.
Alivia C.
Antelope, CA
I was hoping they'd have this one on here! I love the lemon zest! These make me so full and they have so much flavor that I usually want more than one! I've purchased them many times and I'm bummed when I don't see them on the shelf! 5/5
Cat S.
Cat S.
These are my absolute favorite granola bars out there. I love the texture and especially love the flavor of these lemon ones. They taste like a lemon bar, so they're a delicious and filling treat to have for breakfast or on the go.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Love eating these in the mornings. They cut down on the amount of sugar in them which is a huge plus! & they're still just as good. I usually get them at target but they have them at most stores. Their other flavors are good too!
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they taste
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?
Tara G.
Tara G.
ambridge, pa
are these meal replacement bars?