Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Lemon Zest uploaded by Alyssa M.Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Lemon Zest uploaded by Christine R.

BY LUNA

(Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update.&Nbsp; Image Will Be Revised, Shortly) New Recipe The Whole Nutrition Bar For Ladies&Reg; High In Calcium &Amp; Folic Acid Vitamin D 9G Protein 3G Fiber* Rich In Antioxidants (Vit. A, C, E) 70% Organic Mom: You Give Back To Everything You Touch, Your Patience And Huge Heart Inspire Me To Be A Better Person. Celebrate What An Amazing Woman You Are. Your Loving Daughter, Brooke, A Woman Of Luna As Ladies We Know The Way We Eat Makes A Difference In How We Feel. Food Feeds Our Souls, Lifts Our Spirits, Nourishes And Sustains Us. So, Why Does Finding The Right Thing To Eat Sometimes Seem So Complicated? With 70% Organic Ingredients, Vitamins To Meet The Special Needs Of Our Bodies And Flavors We Love, Luna Makes Finding Nourishment A Bit Simpler. -The Ladies Of Luna Luna&Reg; Is An Active Sponsor Of The Breast Cancer Fund And Its Efforts To Eliminate The Environmental And Preventable Causes Of The Disease. Breastcancerfund.Org Breast Cancer Fund...Prevention Starts Here. see more...

• are these meal replacement bars?1 Answers
  • Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?3 Answers
  • How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they ...8 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Alyson C.
Fond du Lac
Foodie Expert
This bar is terrific, it is very affordable. The taste is spectacular, and you can really test the lemon zest. The packaging is really great and overall, as a brand there is a lot of options. I have bought these before for mountain bike racing, and gave me alot of energy that I needed.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Foodie Expert
I am OBSESSED with these lemon zest luna bars! I love to have one in the morning to energize me before a 4 mile walk, or when i'm just too lazy to make breakfast! They taste amazing and motivate me to get up and get moving for the day! Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Lemon Zest
Breeana H.
Chula Vista
Foodie Expert
My favorite luna bar of all time.  I could eat a million of these and never regret it. they are pretty affordable for a power bar. you can buy these bars anywhere that sells protein type bars. these bars are delicious. i would love to see a lemon coconut version.
Hannah M.
Troy, OH
These bars are tasty and I buy them for snacks in between meal as well as for breakfast. But being someone who has food allergies I just wish Luna, and other companies who make cereal bars would have more options.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Foodie Expert
The lemon zest Luna bar is my favorite by far. I've had a few duds when trying Luna bars, but these are really good and taste more fresh than their other flavors, I would recommend this product to others.
This granola bar is really tasty and reminds me of a lemon cookie or a lemon dessert bar. Although these say they're made for women, my boyfriend ate one (not knowing this) and enjoyed it as well! It fills me up and I would recommend to others!
Christine R.
Northbrook , IL
Foodie Expert
My new obsession! Great go to snack to tie u over and it's not too sweet and almost freshens your mouth. I had to get a 6 pack of them today! One of the best luna bars I've ever had!
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
Finding a healthy, great tasting bar is difficult. My friend had a box of these and gave them to me, I fell in LOVE. I never buy any other kind of bar.

They are so refreshing and the Lemon taste is amazing. I seriously cannot express enough how much I am obsessed with these.

When I go to the store I reach behind the first opened box and buy 2-3 full boxes to keep at home!!
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I am obsessed with these Luna bars. The lemon zest flavor is my absolute favorite! They're great sources of energy and perfect for anyone on-the-go, especially a college student like myself. I love that they're designed for women and I really like the inspirational messages on the packaging. They sell these at the student cafe on campus and I always like to swing by and pick one up to bring to class and start my day. They're pretty pricey, but delicious and filling. Love love love these!
allison s.
Foodie Expert
Love all the Luna bars but the lemon ones are some of my favorite. Great post workout food and snack if you are trying to get in calories. THEY ARE NOT GOOD FOR A REPLACEMENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN IF YOU ARE VEGAN OR VEGETARIAN PLEASE DON'T GET YOUR PROTEIN FROM THESE. There is so much sugar in these and carbs they really aren't healthy unless you use them as their intended. Which is a quick source of fuel after a workout. By all means eat them as a snack just don't make a habit of it.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they taste
Barbara D.
Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?
Tara G.
ambridge, pa
are these meal replacement bars?