Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Lemon Zest uploaded by Christine R.Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Lemon Zest uploaded by Alyssa M.

Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Lemon Zest

(Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update.&Nbsp; Image Will Be Revised, Shortly) New Recipe The Whole Nutrition Bar For Ladies&Reg; High In Calcium &Amp; Folic Acid Vitamin D 9G Protein 3G Fiber* Rich In Antioxidants (Vit. A, C, E) 70% Organic Mom: You Give Back To Everything You Touch, Your Patience And Huge Heart Inspire Me To Be A Better Person. Celebrate What An Amazing Woman You Are. Your Loving Daughter, Brooke, A Woman Of Luna As Ladies We Know The Way We Eat Makes A Difference In How We Feel. Food Feeds Our Souls, Lifts Our Spirits, Nourishes And Sustains Us. So, Why Does Finding The Right Thing To Eat Sometimes Seem So Complicated? With 70% Organic Ingredients, Vitamins To Meet The Special Needs Of Our Bodies And Flavors We Love, Luna Makes Finding Nourishment A Bit Simpler. -The Ladies Of Luna Luna&Reg; Is An Active Sponsor Of The Breast Cancer Fund And Its Efforts To Eliminate The Environmental And Preventable Causes Of The Disease. Breastcancerfund.Org Breast Cancer Fund...Prevention Starts Here. see more...

• are these meal replacement bars?1 Answers
  • Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?3 Answers
  • How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they ...8 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Brittany M.
This is my go to breakfast bar. It really sticks to me for a few hours. I like it because it’s one of the few Luna bars that doesn’t have nuts as a flavor. It’s very creamy and sweet. Almost like a dessert bar.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
I am OBSESSED with these lemon zest luna bars! I love to have one in the morning to energize me before a 4 mile walk, or when i'm just too lazy to make breakfast! They taste amazing and motivate me to get up and get moving for the day! Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Lemon Zest
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
My favorite luna bar of all time.  I could eat a million of these and never regret it. they are pretty affordable for a power bar. you can buy these bars anywhere that sells protein type bars. these bars are delicious. i would love to see a lemon coconut version.
Ashley S.
Fountain Inn
These are amazing! This is my favorite flavor by far. I keep a box at home for quick morning snacks and one at work for busy days. They hold me over until I am able to eat and are far healthier than the vending machine. Delicious!!!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
One of my favorite flavors! It tastes like I’m eating my moms lemon bars! But they aren’t bad for me when I eat these. I love to have them for a quick breakfast or to throw them in my lunch box with fruit and veggies! Great flavor and reasonable price.
Hannah M.
Troy, OH
These bars are tasty and I buy them for snacks in between meal as well as for breakfast. But being someone who has food allergies I just wish Luna, and other companies who make cereal bars would have more options.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
The lemon zest Luna bar is my favorite by far. I've had a few duds when trying Luna bars, but these are really good and taste more fresh than their other flavors, I would recommend this product to others.
This granola bar is really tasty and reminds me of a lemon cookie or a lemon dessert bar. Although these say they're made for women, my boyfriend ate one (not knowing this) and enjoyed it as well! It fills me up and I would recommend to others!
Christine R.
Northbrook, IL
My new obsession! Great go to snack to tie u over and it's not too sweet and almost freshens your mouth. I had to get a 6 pack of them today! One of the best luna bars I've ever had!
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Finding a healthy, great tasting bar is difficult. My friend had a box of these and gave them to me, I fell in LOVE. I never buy any other kind of bar.

They are so refreshing and the Lemon taste is amazing. I seriously cannot express enough how much I am obsessed with these.

When I go to the store I reach behind the first opened box and buy 2-3 full boxes to keep at home!!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they taste
Barbara D.
Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?
Tara G.
ambridge, pa
are these meal replacement bars?