Luna Nutrition Bar For Women Honey Salted Peanut uploaded by Alicia M.

Luna Nutrition Bar For Women Honey Salted Peanut

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna® Whole Nutrition Bar for Women® Honey Salted Peanut.

New recipe.

Gluten free.

3g fiber†.

10g protein.

70% Organic.

Folic acid.

Vitamin D.

Michelle C.
These are a great product. Not too sweet and gives you a good amount of protein to keep you going until your next meal. My kids love Luna bars as snacks when we are on the road or at my kids sporting events. They are an okay price but it would be nice to see coupons for them more often.
Alexandra M.
Webster Grvs, MO
My favorite flavor! This doesn't taste like a regular granola bar, more like a dessert. The icing on the bottom pairs so well with the salty peanut flavor. I prefer the texture of LUNA bars over Clif bars because they have more of a crunch instead of being too squishy.
Victoria A.
Staten Island, NY
I love them!! Cliff bars are more of my go-to and definitely are my favorite and more preferable to Luna. But these still count as a meal replacement for me and keep me feeling full and energized.
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
THESE ARE AWESOME!! They are super small, which is a good and bad thing. Considering the price tag for these things -- the size is kind of disappointing. However, they are perfect to throw in your gym bag and the taste is awesome.
payton s.
awesome bar with great taste!!! keeps you full and is a great snack for on the go or before the gym! not too expensive and there's so many flavors to choose from
Berkeley D.
Loved the crunch with these! One of my favorite Luna bars that I’ve tried! Yummy and keeps me full of protein. Would recommend to a friend and definitely buy again!
Mary E.
It was very tasty and kept me full until dinner. I buy them all the time because they are worth it. I bought it at weis markets. It has a good flavor without much sugar depending on which one you get. I would definitely recommend it !
Allison C.
Columbia, SC
My all time favorite nutritional breakfast bar and this flavor is absolutely delicious. Makes you forget about the nutritional value because it tastes so great. Fairly priced and something I will never get tired of!
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
As far as Luna Bars go, I don't think they're really any different than other nutritional bars. For the price you pay, they're not a wow factor. Yeah, they taste good, but I don't think there's ever been a brand that is horrible. Giving three stars because it isn't awful, but is overrated.
Marley M.
Capitola, CA
These are SO good. I could eat them every day. They honestly taste like a dessert to me. They are salty, sweet, and really delicious. I love Luna bars. This flavor along with the lemon zest are my two favorites! They are great to bring to school or the gym.