Luna Nutrition Bar For Women Honey Salted Peanut uploaded by Alicia M.

BY LUNA

Luna® Whole Nutrition Bar for Women® Honey Salted Peanut.

New recipe.

Vitamin D. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
As far as Luna Bars go, I don't think they're really any different than other nutritional bars. For the price you pay, they're not a wow factor. Yeah, they taste good, but I don't think there's ever been a brand that is horrible. Giving three stars because it isn't awful, but is overrated.
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
Luna bars are great. They are full of good stuff to keep you going through the day if your blood sugar gets low. They are also good during activity and are light enough to eat while working out. They always have great flavors and honey salted peanut does not disappoint!
Allison C.
Columbia, SC
My all time favorite nutritional breakfast bar and this flavor is absolutely delicious. Makes you forget about the nutritional value because it tastes so great. Fairly priced and something I will never get tired of!
Alicia M.
Westmoreland , TN
I love Luna bars! Especially the honey salted peanut ones! I eat one everyday at school and it keeps me pretty full! It's gluten free and non-GMO which makes me feel a lot better on what I'm eating!
Kimberly V.
Charleston, WV
I love all things Luna and this is a mega hit! This is the perfect salty sweet combo that tastes like a dessert. The bar manages to be crispy and chewy and always leaves me full and happy.
Ashley A.
Christiansbrg, VA
My go to flavor, just delicious! Although I go through phases of which flavor I like best, I think this one has broken the record for being my favorite for the most time!
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
got these on accident one day when i didn't realize this was a women's health bar. However, they are so delicious i bought another one anyway
Ali P.
Louisville, KY
This bar is delicious and it doesn't have as much unhealthy ingredients like most other granola bars. My favorite flavor is the lemon.
Tara R.
Dubuque, IA
These are great to throw in your purse and hang on to for when you need a quick and healthy snack. They tide me over until meal time.
Sarah P.
Maple Shade , NJ
I LOVE these bars! They taste delicious but they leave me feeling guilt free! I take them to work all the time for a quick snack.