Luna Nutrition Bar For Women Honey Salted Peanut uploaded by Alicia M.

BY LUNA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luna® Whole Nutrition Bar for Women® Honey Salted Peanut.

New recipe.

Folic acid.

Vitamin D.

Alexandra H.
Nashville
I love honey anything, but mostly honey on peanuts. I love the sweet and salty taste! Makes my mouth water just thinking about it! Perfect snack and also perfect treat!! I recommend!
Michayla B.
Sacramento, CA
These are so amazing to keep in my purse. My parents and my boyfriend have blood sugar issues so I always keep them on me. They're delicious and handy to keep around and snack on I definitely recommend keeping a few on you at all times just in case.
Michelle C.
These are a great product. Not too sweet and gives you a good amount of protein to keep you going until your next meal. My kids love Luna bars as snacks when we are on the road or at my kids sporting events. They are an okay price but it would be nice to see coupons for them more often.
Alexandra M.
collinsville, IL
My favorite flavor! This doesn't taste like a regular granola bar, more like a dessert. The icing on the bottom pairs so well with the salty peanut flavor. I prefer the texture of LUNA bars over Clif bars because they have more of a crunch instead of being too squishy.
McKenzie S.
Henderson, KY
The macadamia nut flavor has
Been my favorite forever but when the store was out of those, I tried this flavor! Now I've added it to my grocery list and can't wait to get more! I would recommend to someone to try this flavor who likes luna bars!
Sydney S.
Vestavia Hls, AL
The best tasting Luna bar my far. It is salty and sweet. I keep these in my work bag, diaper bag, office and my purse. I love these and will buy them until they don't make them anymore! I am a forever loyal fan!
Rachel J.
Dallas, TX
Love love these bars. I usually eat Luna bars for a snack. These are definitely different but I think they're delicious. I get Luna bars in lots of different flavors. I think they are reasonably priced too
Victoria A.
Staten Island, NY
I love them!! Cliff bars are more of my go-to and definitely are my favorite and more preferable to Luna. But these still count as a meal replacement for me and keep me feeling full and energized.
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
THESE ARE AWESOME!! They are super small, which is a good and bad thing. Considering the price tag for these things -- the size is kind of disappointing. However, they are perfect to throw in your gym bag and the taste is awesome.
Greta G.
Austin, TX
The Luna Honey Salted Peanut Nutrition Bars are my favorite afternoon snack as well as breakfast bar. They are delicious, healthy, and keep my belly happy. I have never had a bad flavor of Luna bars. The s'mores flavor is also delicious and nutritious.