Luna Nutrition Bar For Women Chocolate Peppermint Stick uploaded by Emily R.Luna Nutrition Bar For Women Chocolate Peppermint Stick uploaded by Amber M.

BY LUNA

Luna® Nutrition Bar For Women Chocolate Peppermint Stick.
Chocolate peppermint stick.
Whole nutrition bar for Women®.
70% organic.
Folic acid. see more...

• I'm writing this question to unlock a badge. But I guess I should...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Abigail T.
This is my all-time favorite Luna bar flavor! The chocolate and mint go perfectly together, without feeling like you've just shoved toothpaste into your mouth after taking a bit out of bittersweet chocolate. It's thoroughly delightful, and very filling! I can easily just eat one bar for breakfast, and I'll be satiated for several hours. It feels more like a treat than a protein bar, but it's very low in sugar, which is the best news for those of us trying to cut down on sugar.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
The first time I had this bar was 5 years ago. The reason why I remember is because they were handed out to people standing outside Target for Black Friday. I absolutely love this flavor and it's one I have yet to get sick of! I'm just so super thankful that my local Kroger keeps these in stock! If they were seasonal, I'd have a pantry full of these babies! I think these bars are almost like a candy bar they're so good! Great taste without the guilt!
Christina D.
If there was ever a granola bar that tastes like it should have a million calories cause it's just THAT good, this would be it! I love a love of Luna Bar flavors but peppermint will always be my favorite - just enough chocolate and the peppermint gives it a nice kick, making it my go-to granola bar in the mornings.
Lynn S.
Northridge, CA
All I have to say is BEST THING EVER!!! I will add on about why-it is delicious, not too unhealthy, and is a perfect start to the day. I have been buying these for as long as I can remember, and it does not even compare to other bars. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Catherine S.
I used to adore these bars, I ate one every single morning for the better part of four years. Sadly, they have recently changed the formula for the recipe and I don't care for the new flavor. I miss the old recipe!! Unfortunately, I'm going to move onto a new bar.
Emily R.
These are one of my top three nutrition bars. I use them for meal replacement or for a more filling chocolaty treat. The flavor is great, the texture is great, and they are a great blend of decadent, yet filling. So good!
Kris M.
Tampa, FL
Great tasting product, reasonable prices. I used to eat this every day for a year and I'm still not sick of it! Provides enough minty goodness while also balancing out nutrition content. Crunchy and smooth all at once.
Aislinn K.
Super good for you and your taste buds! This bar gives you a burst of energy and satisfies your taste buds. It tastes like pure Christmas all year round. You can find them at target and almost any grocery store.
Mack H.
Bethesda, MD
My absolute favorite. I eat one everyday! So yummy! High in protein and low sugar. A much better alternative to some of the gross protein bars that are out there. Would def recommend to others.
Justice S.
I'm always iffy about nutrition bars. I never pick ones that taste good. But this one is wonderful. I love that it actually has a sweetness to it and doesn't taste like cardboard.
Marcia M.
Conway, SC
I'm writing this question to unlock a badge. But I guess I should also ask a question. So how good are these for you compared to similar products?