Luna Nutrition Bar For Women Chocolate Peppermint Stick uploaded by Emily R.Luna Nutrition Bar For Women Chocolate Peppermint Stick uploaded by Amber M.

BY LUNA

Luna® Nutrition Bar For Women Chocolate Peppermint Stick.
Chocolate peppermint stick.
Whole nutrition bar for Women®.
70% organic.

Buy on Harmon ...
Pamela R.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I really love these Luna protein bars. They are the perfect size for a dessert and I like that they taste indulgent but are not empty calories. They fill me up just as one would expect, and I really do love the taste. I eat a pretty high protein diet and try to avoid too much processed sugar (which makes me sound way more diligent than I am, but I try!) and these fit well in my eating plan.
Feliza C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Nutrition Bar 1.69 oz
I'll preface by saying that I really do not like eating protein bars, but my diet sometimes means I need them for the nutrients (and their easy-to-transport nature.) The Chocolate Peppermint Stick variety tastes the least like a protein bar and the most like something I would normally eat, so it's my go-to protein bar when I need a pick-up.
Kaolee V.
San Francisco , CA
Foodie Expert
I never knew that this brand was made specifically only for women. I tried to make my boyfriend taste it and he refused and pointed out that he wasn't supposed to eat it. I thought it was a joke until he showed me what the label advertised on each of the bars. But so far, I really enjoyed this flavor and I also really like the lemon one as well.
Jordan A.
Review for: Nutrition Bar 1.69 oz
Favorite bar ever. I always grab it before I head out the door. I always want to eat one bar because it tastes so good and it's more tastier than a chocolate bar. I absolutely love it and have been eating Luna bars for over 3 years. Never get tired of them.
Kenia O.
Foodie Expert
YESSS!!!! I cannot say good enough things about these bars, they are so good and when I'm feeling a bit hungry these completely satisfy my hunger. The peppermint adds a really nice touch to the chocolate in this. You have to try this if you love mint. I'm not even a big fan of chocolate at all but I love this bar!
Savannah P.
Foodie Expert
I have been eating these for years. The chocolate peppermint is my favorite Luna bar flavor- it's sweet enough and chocolaty with the refreshing taste of peppermint. They're fairly low calorie and don't have a super high amount of sugar. Overall, I'd definitely recommend these protein bars.
Valarie R.
Foodie Expert
Literally the best luna bar flavor ever! These are sweet but not to sweet and are chewy but not to chewy! They're perfect! They have a bit of sugar but have tons of vitamins so it's great for a treat
Aislinn K.
Super good for you and your taste buds! This bar gives you a burst of energy and satisfies your taste buds. It tastes like pure Christmas all year round. You can find them at target and almost any grocery store.
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
i LOVE Luna Bars! this bar in particular is delicious and reminds me of Christmas. It is moist and flavorful unlike most protein bars and is made particularly for women. I would chose this brand over any of the popular nutrition bars out there.
Mellanie P.
Columbus
Foodie Expert
It taste soooo good. It's gluten free. Made with organic oats. It's low glycemic so if your diabetic you can enjoy it with low carbs or slow carbs. I have bought others before and I wouldn't add anything to it.
Marcia M.
Conway, SC
I'm writing this question to unlock a badge. But I guess I should also ask a question. So how good are these for you compared to similar products?