BY LUNA

New Recipe The Whole Nutrition Bar&Nbsp;&Nbsp;For Ladies™ Calcium Folic Acid Vitamin D Iron 8G Protein 3G Fiber To My Beautiful Daughter: You Have Taught Me To Take Life One Day At A Time.&Nbsp; Your Laughter And Joyful Personality Hsve Been Just What My Soul Needed.&Nbsp; I Love You. -Mom As Ladies We Know The Way We Eat Makes A Difference In How We Feel.&Nbsp; Food Feeds Our Souls, Lifts Our Spirits, Nourishes And Sustains Us.&Nbsp; So, Why Does Finding The Right Thing To Eat Sometimes Seem So Complicated?&Nbsp; With 70% Organic Ingredients, Vitamins To Meet The Special Needs Of Our Bodies And Flavors We Love, Luna Makes Finding Nourishment A Bit Simpler. -The Ladies Of Luna (15) 1.69 Oz (48G) Per Bar&Nbsp; Net Wt. 25.4&Nbsp;Oz (720G) Low Glycemic&Nbsp; Questions? &Nbsp; Toll Free 1-800-Lunabar M-F 8-5 Pst Or Visit Lunabar.Com. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Ronica D.
Ronica D.
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute FAVORITE Luna bar and I can't find it anywhere anymore. So distressing because it's tasty, sweet for this sweet tooth, and keeps me full for a long time. I used to carry a bar everywhere... but as I said, I haven't seen them in stores in ages. I hope they're not discontinued....
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
These are pretty tasty. I had a free sample once and they were really good. They are pretty pricey, so I would only buy them once in a while. I was a new consumer when I tried these. They did meet my expectations. I just wish they were cheaper. That is all.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Overland Park, KS
Y'all know this is delicious. Sweet bar of life, how can you taste so good? Luna bars are good for your body and good for your feelings. They taste great and make you feel great. This is my favorite flavor. You should at least buy one to try it out. Do it.
Asten W.
Asten W.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Blueberry Bliss
I love love love blueberry Luna bars! I am not a big breakfast eater, so these nutritious and delicious bars are great for mornings on the run! They are kind of expensive but I have found them on sale at Kroger before!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Foodie Expert
I love Luna bars and blueberry is my l time favorite. The berries taste fresh and unlike most bars this one isn't hard to eat. I like to use these as meal replacements or take them on hikes with me to eat.
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
These are so good! I can taste both the peanut butter and jam/strawberry, which is amazing. it reminds me of cereal bar, it's like a mini pb&j for just 120 calories. I eat them for breakfast.
Tanill B.
Tanill B.
Pendleton, OR
Review for: Luna Nutrition Bar for Women Blueberry Bliss
These blueberry bars were surprisingly delicious! I loved the taste and texture. I felt like I was eating dessert. The Yogurt coating is sooo yummy and the blueberry is so sweet too!
Khrystyna S.
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor of the Luna bars, It's actually the only flavor I do enjoy. They are kind of pricey in my opinion but they fill you up and can be used as a meal replacement.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
Luna bars are my favorite nutrition bars ever! they have such a great taste and they're affordable! I would recommend these to all my friends! I buy them at target!!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Cape coral, FL
Luna bars are the best bars I have bought. They taste great and aren't as bad for you as other breakfast bars. I always carry one with me in case I get hungry!