BY LUNA

New Recipe The Whole Nutrition Bar&Nbsp;&Nbsp;For Ladies™ Calcium Folic Acid Vitamin D Iron 8G Protein 3G Fiber To My Beautiful Daughter: You Have Taught Me To Take Life One Day At A Time.&Nbsp; Your Laughter And Joyful Personality Hsve Been Just What My Soul Needed.&Nbsp; I Love You. -Mom As Ladies We Know The Way We Eat Makes A Difference In How We Feel.&Nbsp; Food Feeds Our Souls, Lifts Our Spirits, Nourishes And Sustains Us.&Nbsp; So, Why Does Finding The Right Thing To Eat Sometimes Seem So Complicated?&Nbsp; With 70% Organic Ingredients, Vitamins To Meet The Special Needs Of Our Bodies And Flavors We Love, Luna Makes Finding Nourishment A Bit Simpler. -The Ladies Of Luna (15) 1.69 Oz (48G) Per Bar&Nbsp; Net Wt. 25.4&Nbsp;Oz (720G) Low Glycemic&Nbsp; Questions? &Nbsp; Toll Free 1-800-Lunabar M-F 8-5 Pst Or Visit Lunabar.Com. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Jessica S.
Foodie Expert
Ok I know these are designed and create for women, but my husband doesn't know that. This is his favorite flavor or LUNA bar. A much healthier option than other bars on the market. Great flavor and sweetness without being overly so. Texture and consistency is good. I would recommend to others to try out!
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Yummy little snack bar is a great go to breakfast for on the run or just a light snack for the middle of the day. Tasty and made with good wholesome ingredients. Highly recommend for adults and children
Maria M.
Overall I really like this granola bar. The texture is a tad weird but I really enjoy the taste. When im on the go I grab one of these and stick it in my purse for a snack. It's relatively affordable.
Lili M.
Sunnyside, NY
This is my favorite!! The blueberry flavor makes me feel as though it's actually healthy, where as the others (chocolate, etc) don't - even though they are still delish. It definitely met my expectations and I will buy again.
Amanda M.
Loveland, CO
Foodie Expert
I love Luna bars they are so delicious and good for you. My favorite is the lemon bar. They aren't just for women because my husband loves to eat them too. We get them at Safeway. They are a bit expensive because you have to buy them individually but they're worth it
Acacia G.
Rochester, NH
I love Luna bars. I love what their whole brand is about, to be healthy towards women. I'm allergic to nuts so I can only have a few flavors. Blueberry bliss is delicious and is mixed with a hardened yogurt almost around the bar. So yummy and I'm always craving them. Great for on the go
Adina E.
Horsham, PA
I love all of the Luna products, but the Blueberry Bliss is by far my favorite flavor! These are affordable and offer a way to ensure I am getting the nutrients I need. I always have on in my bag for an afternoon snack.
Asten W.
Johnson City, TN
I love love love blueberry Luna bars! I am not a big breakfast eater, so these nutritious and delicious bars are great for mornings on the run! They are kind of expensive but I have found them on sale at Kroger before!
Tanill B.
Pendleton, OR
These blueberry bars were surprisingly delicious! I loved the taste and texture. I felt like I was eating dessert. The Yogurt coating is sooo yummy and the blueberry is so sweet too!
Hannah B.
I ate these a lot while I was pregnant and nursing. It was an easy snack to grab to make sure I was getting good protein and nutrients while growing and feeding a baby with my body. Plus they are delicious.