Add a Photo

By LUNA
#208 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
New Recipe The Whole Nutrition Bar&Nbsp;&Nbsp;For Ladies™ Calcium Folic Acid Vitamin D Iron 8G Protein 3G Fiber To My Beautiful Daughter: You Have Taught Me To Take Life One Day At A Time.&Nbsp; Your Laughter And Joyful Personality Hsve Been Just What My Soul Needed.&Nbsp; I Love You. -Mom As Ladies We Know The Way We Eat Makes A Difference In How We Feel.&Nbsp; Food Feeds Our Souls, Lifts Our Spirits, Nourishes And Sustains Us.&Nbsp; So, Why Does Finding The Right Thing To Eat Sometimes Seem So Complicated?&Nbsp; With 70% Organic Ingredients, Vitamins To Meet The Special Needs Of Our Bodies And Flavors We Love, Luna Makes Finding Nourishment A Bit Simpler. -The Ladies Of Luna (15) 1.69 Oz (48G) Per Bar&Nbsp; Net Wt. 25.4&Nbsp;Oz (720G) Low Glycemic&Nbsp; Questions? &Nbsp; Toll Free 1-800-Lunabar M-F 8-5 Pst Or Visit Lunabar.Com.
Ronica D.
Ronica D.

This is my absolute FAVORITE Luna bar and I can't find it anywhere anymore. So distressing because it's tasty, sweet for this sweet tooth, and keeps me full for a long time. I used to carry a bar everywhere... but as I said, I haven't seen them in stores in ages. I hope they're not discontinued....
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY

These are pretty tasty. I had a free sample once and they were really good. They are pretty pricey, so I would only buy them once in a while. I was a new consumer when I tried these. They did meet my expectations. I just wish they were cheaper. That is all.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Lenexa, KS

Y'all know this is delicious. Sweet bar of life, how can you taste so good? Luna bars are good for your body and good for your feelings. They taste great and make you feel great. This is my favorite flavor. You should at least buy one to try it out. Do it.
Lili M.
Lili M.
Sunnyside, NY

This is my favorite!! The blueberry flavor makes me feel as though it's actually healthy, where as the others (chocolate, etc) don't - even though they are still delish. It definitely met my expectations and I will buy again.
Asten W.
Asten W.
Johnson City, TN

I love love love blueberry Luna bars! I am not a big breakfast eater, so these nutritious and delicious bars are great for mornings on the run! They are kind of expensive but I have found them on sale at Kroger before!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

I love Luna bars and blueberry is my l time favorite. The berries taste fresh and unlike most bars this one isn't hard to eat. I like to use these as meal replacements or take them on hikes with me to eat.
Chelsey N.
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL

Yummy little snack bar is a great go to breakfast for on the run or just a light snack for the middle of the day. Tasty and made with good wholesome ingredients. Highly recommend for adults and children
Veronica J.
Veronica J.

These are so good! I can taste both the peanut butter and jam/strawberry, which is amazing. it reminds me of cereal bar, it's like a mini pb&j for just 120 calories. I eat them for breakfast.
Tanill B.
Tanill B.
Pendleton, OR

These blueberry bars were surprisingly delicious! I loved the taste and texture. I felt like I was eating dessert. The Yogurt coating is sooo yummy and the blueberry is so sweet too!
Khrystyna S.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels, TX

I love this flavor of the Luna bars, It's actually the only flavor I do enjoy. They are kind of pricey in my opinion but they fill you up and can be used as a meal replacement.