BY LUNA

New Recipe The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women® High in Calcium & Folic Acid Vitamin D 9g Protein 3g Fiber* Rich in Antioxidants 70% Organic To Connie, for being a den mother to so many, year after year, on the breast Cancer Fund Climb Against the Odds. We Love you! -BCF Climbers As women we know the way we eat makes a difference in how we feel. Food feeds our souls, lifts our spirits, nourishes and sustains us. So, why does finding the right thing to eat sometimes seem so complicated? With 70% organic ingredients, vitamins to meet the special needs of our bodies and flavors we love, LUNA makes finding nourishment a bit simpler. -The Women of LUNA Luna® is an active sponsor of the Breast Cancer Fund and its efforts to eliminate the environmental and preventable causes of the disease. Breastcancerfund.org Breast Cancer Fund...Prevention Starts Here. see more...

• Does this help the breast.. Help with breast lifting?.. Stretch m...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?15 Answers
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
These are pretty good as far as health bars go. I prefer the taste of kind or lara but I know these have some great benefits!
Christine E.
I really enjoy the taste of Luna bars (especially the S'Mores, yum), however they tend to stick in my throat and make me feel really uncomfortable. Even after I've swallowed completely, they leave me an unpleasant sensation that makes me not want to eat them again. I feel like if there were less fibrous ingredients, or if they were more broken down, I would enjoy eating these a lot more. In general, the concept of nutrition bars geared towards women is great because we need different supplements for our nutrition than men do, so these bars are a really good thing. I just wish I could enjoy eating them more. I think most people have a tendency to take large bites of bars like this, so taking smaller bites helps!
Margaret H.
Just recently picked these up because they are now GLUTEN FREE! Yay! I always like to have a stash of granola bars handy for when I'm on the go and in need of something to curb my hunger. I've tried pretty much every kind out there and Luna bars are the ONLY ones that seem to keep me full. Many granola bars leave me feeling hungry again shortly after, while Luna bars hold me over until my next meal. Luna bars are an absolute essential product for a busy woman, like myself, who is always on the go. Will definitely be stocking up on these for those long days at work!
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
Absolutely OBSESSED with this brand. I just discovered it a few months ago but now its become a staple. I have one every day! I'm experimenting with the many flavors they offer! I love how they are geared towards women's health and how truly good they are for you! They are extremely filling! I love eating something that I know is this good for me! My favorite so far is Nutz over Chocolate and the Smores one.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Luna Bars are my go-to for a sweet snack. I really hate to call them a "protein bar" or anything of that nature, because when you look at the ingredients, it really is made up of simple sugars at the root, but it does offer some vitamins and nutrients, so it's definitely not the worst thing you can put in your body. Luna recently came out with Chocolate Cupcake flavored bar, and all I have to say is: yum.
Mariah A.
My favorite Luna bar is the coconut chocolate. It's a fabulous bar I use post-workout or when I'm just not hungry enough for a full meal but know I need to eat something! I wish these bars didn't have so much sugar and had more of the "good stuff," such as protein, fiber, etc. But overall, I am a repeat customer and eat about 2/week!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite is s'mores! I love these bars! They are so good and so good for you! I eat them in between meals especially when I'm at work and don't know when I'll get a break. They are convenient and healthy. They're perfect!! 😍😍😍
Trisha K.
For a light snack, these bars really stick with you. They come in TONS of flavors. My personal favorite is S'mores. The flavors range in barely sweet to syrupy. They aren't meant to be meal replacements, so they don't have the gross soy pellets that protein bars can't seem to mask the flavor of. I like to keep a couple different flavors of these bars at work for a mid morning snack.
Dana C.
Good for on the go. I am a student and I like to keep one in my backpack in case I get hungry in class. I usually try to keep one in my purse for while I am out. My boyfriend likes them as well so sometimes if he is in need of a pick me up he'll eat one.
Shannon M.
Orange, CA
I love these bars. I really like the Luna Protein ones as well. They come in many flavors and i usually will eat one a few hours before hitting the gym and it helps sustain my energy until I'm finished with my work out. I highly recommend these bars!
Kathryn B.
Westlake, OH
What's your favorite flavor?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this help the breast.. Help with breast lifting?.. Stretch marks? Are they good? When did you see results.. Works on all women? Breast feel different?