LUNA NINA RICCI EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (50 ML) Women

by Nina Ricci

LUNA NINA RICCI EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (50 ML) Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LUNA NINA RICCI EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (50 ML) Women!
Camila Z.
Orem, UT
LUNA NINA RICCI EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (50 ML) Women uploaded by Camila Z.
I think is a exotic smell but its really good / pienso que es un olor exótico pero rico tiene buena fijación lo tengo hace mucho tiempo ya que tengo varios perfumes pero este es uno que lo ocupo en ovaciones especiales y de noche ! Ya me queda poco pero me lo volvería a comprar
Mira I.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an oriental vanilla fragrance, it has some fruits note, it is a pretty nice perfume, long-lasting. Smells nice. I would say that this perfume is more for teenage girls. The price is affordable.
Jennifer  H.
Perry, OH
Love her scents, this one is the best.  Besides the love one that was retired.  If I ever find that one again I will be stocking up!
Jessica G.
Salado, TX
One of my all time favorite perfumes. It continues to smell good for hours and everyone always compliments me on how amazing i smell. Will ALWAYS rebuy!!!
Carol N.
Corona
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite fragrance🤩🤩🤩 It smells so rich with sweet touch to it! This perfume is definitely out there so two sprits is about enough. But my oh my does it smell so good 😭❤️ ( and it was made in France ) ;)
marianne D.
Delicious, is youthful and sweet but no too sweet, on my skin the scent has a great combination. love the vanilla and citric. I love it
Suhey R.
Orange, MA
Amazing perfume such good brand smell lasts all day u don’t need much at all it’s definitely worth your money
Sarah B.
Bowie, TX
THIS!!! I will buy this until it’s longer available! Such a clean yummy smell! Would definitely recommend for anyone
Maria N.
Lawrence, MA
My fave perfume ever! I have always been a fan of Nina Ricci perfumes but this one is my signature scent. Is a sweet scent but a the same time is sexy. I die for the packaging!
Lilia M.
Loved it! This fragrance is soft yet still perceivable. I had never tried until I got it as a present and now I definitely consider it a must in my collection. It's a good value and it made me feel so elegant and sophisticated even wearing jeans!

Looking for your answer?