BY LUNA

Whole Nutrition Bar for Women 90 Calories 2 Calcium 3 Folic Acid 4 Iron 5 Low Glycemic Mom: Thank you for surprising me every day with the incredible amount of strength that flows out of tiny you. -Lauren As women, we crave a snack that does more than merely get us through the day. It needs to nourish, curb hunger, AND taste great - to satisfy entirely. Say hello to Luna, the delightfully delicious, 70% organic snack that multitasks! With vitamins and minerals such as calcium, iron, and folic acid, Luna does it all, beautifully. Feel the power of positive snacking. -The Women of Luna Luna is an active sponsor of the Breast Cancer Fund and its efforts to eliminate the environmental and preventable disease. We source ingredients that are not genetically engineered. Low-glycemic foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of satiation and energy. Certified Organic by Qu

Becki G.
I absolutely love Luna minis! The only thing I wish- that there was more variety. Each box only has 2 flavors, and there are usually only 2 options. This is usually the snack size I’m looking for, a regular Luna bar is too much of a commitment. Please make more options!
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
These are super yummy and small enough to fit in my tiny every day purse. The peppermint and lemon are my favorite. I find these at Whole Foods and sometimes Safeway and every once and a while they're on sale at grocery outlet!
Abby W.
Newnan, GA
The Luna mini bars are so cute and perfect for a small snack to tide you over.  Like most of the healthier granola bars, they're a little on the pricey side but worth it.  A lot better quality than most granola bars and healthier too.  Would definitely recommended the mint chocolate Luna Bar!
Ashley H.
Gresham, OR
When I was in middle school I had a teacher who was sponsored by Luna bar. He would pass them out all the time in class. These bars are so good and my favorite is the cookie and cream.
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
Love love love Luna Bars. The convenience of having the mini bars is awesome. I can pack a few in my running pack for longer runs. I love the taste of every flavor.
Lindsey D.
Edmond, OK
These are the perfect size to toss in your purse for an afternoon pick me up. They are a little on the pricey side for a snack but they are healthy and you do not feel guilty. I like the variety pack because it does not tie you down to one flavor. You can sample and find your new favorite!
Amber P.
New Castle, DE
Love the Luna minis! there's variety, good ingredients, but a little pricier. It's worth it for a great snack. I wouldn't buy often due to price but whenever I am craving a sweet these are the type of snacks that I go for. Would definitely recommend to those who love to snack.
Erin A.
These are the perfect size for me. I've got a small appetite and eat several small meals a day, so they're just right! They pack a lot of protein and nutrition into a small bar, and are perfect to take on the go, in my purse! And they taste more like a candy bar than a power bar, so it's a treat!
grace m.
great size for a snack that is not too filling. super healthy and great flavor. my personal favorite is the chocolate peppermint. it has a great flavor that reminds me of christmas. absolutely love this
Alycia M.
Katy, TX
I do AdvoCare and you are suppose to have 2 small snacks a day and these mini bars are perfect for those snacks! Protein filled, delicious, and healthy. I sometimes have a hard time finding them and have only had luck in select Kroger stores.