Luna Mini Var Smores Nuts

by Luna

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luna Mini Var Smores Nuts!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love luna bars, so good and have to many different flavors that you will love ” in reviews
“They taste great and are nutritious.” in reviews
Augusta, GA
So help me an address us a wonderful go to snack or an on-the-go meal replacement when you don't have time to sit down to have a bite. Can't beat these at all and they are very delicious
Glenolden, PA
Luna bars are my favorite snack! They are so full of flavor you wouldnt think these bars are good for you! They really hit the spot when I'm in the mood for something chocolatey! They can be expensive but its definitely worth it! They have so many amazing flavors
Poquoson, VA
The Luna smores mini bars are perfect to cut the edge of hunger without sacrificing calories or taste! The just sweet flavor is perfect to fill that afternoon craving we all get. They are so easy to just throw into my purse and go!
Wow this is delicious! Me encanta su sabor, es especial, riquisimo! Su olor me fascina y a toda mi familia le encanta también. No puede faltar en nuestra casa y compartir en familia y con amigos. Lo recomiendo..
These things are delicious. They always kit the spot. Easily found at most stores. I typically purchase at Meijer or Walmart. The sugar content is pretty high if you're on a strict diet or eating plan.
These are my favorite snack bars of all time because it always settles my hunger and low blood sugar. Most mornings that j have class I only have time to grab one of these bars to go to school and they hold me over until I have time to get in a full meal. I cannot travel anywhere without one of these in my purse or schoolbag just in case I get a little hangry and impatient.
babylon, NY
Luna bars are the only 'protein' or granola bar that taste like a desert to me. My favorite are the smore luna bars, I eat them for breakfast. They are relatively affordable compared to other bars I like, for example quest bars. You can purchase them at pharmacies or food stores.
Philadelphia, PA
Luna bars are delicious and the s'mores flavor is by far the best, although I do wish that there were a bit more crunch to it. Admittedly they do taste more like a dessert than a protein bar, but that might not always be a bad thing if you have a sweet tooth.
Dundalk, MD
Love these! Not only are these a great breakfast snack, but also good any time throughout the day or at the beach! I buy these whenever I can. Luna is a great and reputable brand and I like a lot of their different flavors, but this is my favorite one.
Dublin, OH
I'm not a huge fan of protein bars but they are good to keep handy in case I have to skip a meal. I like this bars because they are so rivh and taste like dessert! I buy these at Walmart and they're the same cost of cliff bars but I like these netter.

Looking for your answer?