BY LUNA

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
∂яα¢нєℓ🦋💘 P.
Nashville
This bar is sweet and refreshing and perfect for summertime! I love eating these as a quick breakfast on the go or even as a snack in between classes
Rachel E.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These are alright. Healthy and a quick snack. However it does leave something to be desired.
Amanda D.
fort lauderdale
These bars are so good! They're my all-time favorite healthy bars ever. I stumbled upon them at my college campus about 3 years ago and they've become my first choice when I'm feeling like I wanna splurge on my groceries. I'm a college student so I am on a budget and these are too expensive to buy a whole box of (the only downside is the super high price). They taste so good I almost feel like I am having a junk food bar haha these are so great! This flavor is my favorite too- I've never even bought a different flavor because this one is so tasty.
Krista S.
Norfolk
I love the lemon flavor of this granola bar. I like that it's vegan also. I recommend this flavor. It's tasty.
Noah E.
ankeny
I love Luna bars. To me, this reminds me of fruity pebbles. I love the taste of these and it exceeded my expectations. I will continue to buy Luna bars and I suggest everyone to try these.
Rylie M.
Chapel Hill, NC
These bars are good for snacks, and good for breakfast too! The lemon flavor isn’t my favorite choice, but I don’t hate it. The lemon leaves a weird aftertaste in my mouth, but it’s also manageable to eat for sure.
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
I don't even understand how this is healthy. It tastes so much like a candy bar! The lemony vanilla flavor is SO DELICIOUS!!
Etta P.
boca raton
This is by far the best Luna Bar flavor. It has a great consistency and flavor. Love having them for breakfast or as a snack.
Erin B.
This is my favorite of all nutrition bars, especially the lemon flavor! They are a little pricey, I won't lie. But, for how nutritious and tasty they are, it's worth it. They also feature inspirational quotes on each bar!
Juli H.
Winona, MN
I love the taste of these- they are light and yet tasteful. The ingredients used are great and I think for the price they are fantastic quality. These are a go to light breakfast for me every day! Recommend.
Angelina R.
Pasadena, MD
What is your favorite flavor in the Luna Bar collection?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they taste
Barbara D.
Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I have been needing something to get me between meals. I am pregnant would this be a good choice?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Are these healthy? Do they have organic ingredients and how much do they usually cost??

Vitamin Shoppe