BY LUNA

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Mary M.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my go-to protein bars. Most protein bars make my throat hurt for whatever reason, but these do not do that at all. They satisfy my sweet tooth without making me feel too guilty about indulging. The only negative about them is that the lemon on the bottom of the granola will melt, so you can't leave them in your gym bag in the car while you are at work or whatever. They can get messy if you do that.
Skyler A.
Denver, CO
I love Luna bars! Especially this flavor. It doesn't taste artificial, like other brands often do.
Jessie K.
Roanoke
I love lemon. The combination of icing on the bottom and oats in top really leaves me feeling full.
Sixx B.
The only granola bar I will ever eat ever. Tastes like a lemon cake it is truly magical I would recommend to all
Folu A.
Here’s the deal, I’m enough of an adult to know that this granola bar is closer to a candy bar than actual fruit but I still dig it. It tastes great and gives me a bit of extra energy when I need a quick boost.
Megan D.
My favorite granola bar. I love the taste, and they do just enough to keep me not hungry and focused on the task at hand. The one downside is that they're kind of pricey (around $1 a bar), but sometimes I find they're worth it. LOVE!
Liz D.
One of my favorite bars.
I love the packed flavor the bar delivers. Definitely fills you up.
Kelsey D.
Brookhaven, PA
One of my favorite lemon bars! I'm not a fan of chocolate flavored bars, and this is the perfect alternative! Sweet but slightly sour, and good all around! I do recommend this to others, especially people who don't like chocolate!
Rachel R.
Rocky River, OH
The Lemon Zest is my favorite flavor of the Luna Bars. I love how light, yet satisfying the flavor is and it keeps me full for an extended amount of time. I often times grab one of these in the morning as my substitute breakfast if I'm in a big rush.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This is my favorite flavor of Luna bar and I definitely think the flavor/texture has improved from when I first started eating them maybe a decade ago. It's like a rice crispy treat minus the gelatin and plus lemon and nutrients! I could eat a million of these.
Angelina R.
Pasadena, MD
What is your favorite flavor in the Luna Bar collection?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they taste
Barbara D.
Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I have been needing something to get me between meals. I am pregnant would this be a good choice?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Are these healthy? Do they have organic ingredients and how much do they usually cost??

Vitamin Shoppe