BY LUNA #17 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Mandie d.
shawnee
Wowza. I just had one of these bad boys for the first time a few weeks back. I LOVED it. It had to stop myself from eating more. It's like the perfect lemony taste with out being overly sweet or sour.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I love this !!!! The flavor is exceptional and just tastes so amazing! If you like lemon ( which is my favorite) you will love this bar! Its also good for you so if you want to be healthy you should try this!
This granola bar is really tasty and reminds me of a lemon cookie or a lemon dessert bar. Although these say they're made for women, my boyfriend ate one (not knowing this) and enjoyed it as well! It fills me up and I would recommend to others!
Marie K.
Canby, OR
I’m not really a fan of lemon flavored food but this is actually pretty good. Either than clif bars, Luna bars are my favorite! They’re not expensive and they fill you up. I think you shall buy these!!
Kaylee W.
I just tried the Luna bar and it was pretty good. If you just brushed your teeth you might have to again to get the grains out of your mouth but other than that it says its great for you and I would recommend to a friend.
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
Not a big fan of Luna bars they have a really weird after taste. I was expecting something more from them I guess. I have tried at least four flavors that leave the same if not different after taste ya
Christine R.
Northbrook, IL
My new obsession! Great go to snack to tie u over and it's not too sweet and almost freshens your mouth. I had to get a 6 pack of them today! One of the best luna bars I've ever had!
Maddie A.
Longview
My favorite Luna bar flavor! The lemon is awesome, perfect for a sweet craving. Bars are affordable & yummy. Wish they had more protein in them so they actually had more of a purpose! Other than that, thumbs up.
Maddie G.
Tallahassee
These taste just like a lemon square, but they’re healthy! These little bars are so soft and sweet I feel like I’m eating dessert. My mom and I can’t get enough of these! I will always get this flavor of Luna bars
Melissa A.
Wauwatosa , WI
Easily my favorite granola bars ever! Filling and perfect for a snack between classes. I love that they aren’t too sweet, but still tasty enough they satisfy my cravings for sugar.
Angelina R.
Pasadena, MD
What is your favorite flavor in the Luna Bar collection?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they taste
Barbara D.
Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Are these healthy? Do they have organic ingredients and how much do they usually cost??
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I have been needing something to get me between meals. I am pregnant would this be a good choice?

back