BY LUNA

70% ORGANIC ENTIRELY natural see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Hannah D.
Foodie Expert
Normally I don't care for breakfast bars but these are delicious! I don't feel like I'm eating dry healthy nuts! I feel like I'm eating and actual almost dessert like snack!
Laura B.
Dallas, TX
I eat these on the go for dance or breakfast and thoroughly enjoy them. These taste amazing and are healthy. This is my favorite flavor that I've tried and I eat them quite often.
Sheena N.
Freeland, MI
Foodie Expert
The best of these bars. You almost forget that they ate good for you. Just the right amount of lemon. And tastes real.
Dawn J.
Dixon, CA
This is a refreshing take on the boring protein bar. It's especially great in the summer when craving something citrusy
Elizabeth E.
Foodie Expert
Trying to eat healthy in '17. I decided to give this a try as Larabar was just plain gross to me. My daughter loves them however.
The Luna Bar is delicious. The price is reasonable. The only thing that kept me from giving it 5 stars is the after taste.
I highly recommend these, especially of you like lemon.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
Foodie Expert
Omg SERIOUSLY?!? This CANT'T be good for you? OMG ITS FREAKING DELICIOUS!!!! I am definitely in love with this bar… The lemon flavor is super tangy very bright! It has a good sweetness to it but it's not loaded with sugar-- it IS however higher in sugar than some of the other bars out there but overall nutritional value isn't horrible. I would reach for 'tis before chips, crackers and other empty fillers. 9g of protein and TONS of potassium isn't bad either- and the variety of flavors are interesting too. This Lemonzest one was my first, but up next is chocolate peppermint stick, s'mores, and white chocolate macadamia. YUM. The only reason I save this for and not five stars is that it is high on the sugar side and low in the protein side for my liking… And though the taste is great and I will purchase them again when they're on sale I would rather reach for something more rounded, but it was super delicious and if they were on sale I would purchase them again.
Elena F.
Foodie Expert
Love Luna Bars! They are delicious and filling.
Good for on the go in the morning or if you're in need of a snack as a pick me up or after the gym. Love all the different flavors. I get them at Trader Joe's individually so I can pick out flavors
Alisa N.
La Crosse, WI
This is my favorite Luna bar flavor that I have tried so far. It reminds me a little of a lemon merengue pie. It's got this graham cracker like flavor with lemon flavor on top. It's just sweet enough to enjoy without being overly sweet. It's refreshing and gives me energy to complete more tasks in the day.
Aleesia W.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
These are the best on the go snacks. i had this flavor today. i have them stashed at my house so i can just grab one and go if i need to. they are super satisfying and nutritious
Lesley R.
Arlington, VA
I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor! It almost tastes like a candy bar - I'm not big on sweets, but it's just right. Definitely give it a try!!