BY LUNA #4 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Buy on kmart
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Emily B.
These are so so good. If you are a fan of lemon cookies or anything sweet this is the treat for you. They are the healthiest choice out there but they aren't terrible for you either. I would absolutely recommend stashing a few in your work desk or around the house for a quick tide you over snack.
Gabrielle H.
Guntersville, AL
This is my go to snack when I don’t have time for a meal. It is very affordable and delicious! It has the best combination of tart and sweet all in one! I always keep these in my pantry!
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
I am OBSESSED with these lemon zest luna bars! I love to have one in the morning to energize me before a 4 mile walk, or when i'm just too lazy to make breakfast! They taste amazing and motivate me to get up and get moving for the day! Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar
Alyssa F.
Romeoville
Love these! They taste amazing. I originally started buying them because the chocolatey ones hurt my sensitive teeth. These are great for breakfast in a hurry or a snack on the go. However, I do feel as though there should be more bars per box the way they are priced. I buy them at Target but they are available in other stores as well.
Jessica T.
This is my favorite granola bar! It is so healthy and filling and it tastes so good! Like all protein bars, it is a little pricey, but it's worth it when I need a snack or light meal to go. It doesn't have as much protein as some other protein bars do, but it also doesn't upset my stomach like other bars with more protein do.
Hannah R.
Harrisonburg, VA
My all time favorite granola bar! The bottom is dipped in a white chocolate. It compliments the natural flavor of the lemon. The taste isn’t overbearing. Instead it’s lightly sweetened and has a tender crunch. I continue to buy this product! Perfect with lunch or for a snack
Ariel C.
The taste is there. Until finding Luna I was jumping from protein bar to protein bar looking for something that was delicious but also helped me last until my next meal. They’re are yummy and I don’t get bored. I do wish they were a bit cheaper. But other ham that it’s great.
Kimberly Y.
Mt Prospect, IL
Luna bars are a great in the go snack. They have a good amount of protein, and are so much healthier than a candy bar. I usually get a box of them from Wal Mart. The lemon flavor is my favorite. I would definitely recommend this to others looking for a healthy sweet snack.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
My favorite luna bar of all time.  I could eat a million of these and never regret it. they are pretty affordable for a power bar. you can buy these bars anywhere that sells protein type bars. these bars are delicious. i would love to see a lemon coconut version.
This bar tastes absolutely amazing! The lemon zest is one of my personal favorites & I’m sure anyone who loves lemon flavored snacks would absolutely go crazy for this! This bar is perfect for a mid day snack or for breakfast! You can never go wrong with eating a Luna bar!
Angelina R.
Pasadena, MD
What is your favorite flavor in the Luna Bar collection?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they taste
Barbara D.
Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Are these healthy? Do they have organic ingredients and how much do they usually cost??
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I have been needing something to get me between meals. I am pregnant would this be a good choice?