BY LUNA

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Samantha H.
O Fallon, MO
Hands down my favorite snack. These are the perfect midday pick me up. The lemon is by far my favorite flavor but all the others are pretty great too.
Whitley F.
Bloomington, IN
LOVE these for a sweet snack! It's the right amount of sweetness and not too lemony. Healthy and keeps me full for awhile when I'm busy.
Erika J.
South Barre, VT
Only Luna bar I eat. Sometimes I crave lemon squares but they take time to make and just not that healthy. But these satisfy that craving
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
Gives lasting energy and has a great taste. I just wish they weren't so expensive. I love them and would eat them everyday if I could
Debbie D.
Love. Love. Love this bar. A quick go to bar full of protein and taste. They are fabulous and I would recommend to anyone.
Katie R.
Surprisingly delicious for a health bar. I will definitely continue to purchase these and would recommend them to others.
Sheena N.
Cartersville, GA
The best of these bars. You almost forget that they ate good for you. Just the right amount of lemon. And tastes real.
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such a great flavor and its not too sweet and sugary and doesn't taste like any other kind of bar that i have tried!!
Whitney K.
Easley, SC
This bar is so delicious! If you like lemon desserts then I highly recommend this. The texture isn't too chewy or dry.
Dawn J.
Dixon, CA
This is a refreshing take on the boring protein bar. It's especially great in the summer when craving something citrusy