BY LUNA

70% ORGANIC ENTIRELY natural see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Hoover, AL
A friend introduced me to luna bars. I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym. They are not very high in fiber compared to some other brands of protein bars. Lemon zest has become my favorite flavor. It's just sweet enough to curb afternoon cravings.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Surprisingly delicious for a health bar. I will definitely continue to purchase these and would recommend them to others.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
I love this brand of health bars! They taste good, they're filling, but they are a little expensive.
Skyler A.
Skyler A.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
I love Luna bars! Especially this flavor. It doesn't taste artificial, like other brands often do.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH
I am a big fan of Luna bars. They are better for you than many other snack bars. This is one of my favorite flavors along with the chocolate peppermint!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
This is my favorite flaver of luna bars, you can really taste the citrus flavor but it's not over powering. I do think that these have more sugar than I really want in a protein bar so I try to limit how often I eat them but their great if I'm on the go and just don't have time for something more.
Lorelyn L.
Lorelyn L.
Parma, OH
Being a huge fan of lemon, i was thrilled to find a nutrition bar with lemon flavor. This is so refreshing and yummy.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Blythewood, SC
I love the Luna bars in general. They're filling and not super sugary like some breakfast or granola bars. This is my favorite flavor and study snack or breakfast bar.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Foodie Expert
A little expensive, but I tried it anyway. I have to admit, I have a huge sweet tooth and I was looking for something healthy instead of my typical chocolate bar, donut, ice cream snack. I was hoping this would curb my craving for sweets by filling me. I also hoped it would be tasty. I had a hard time eating the entire bar. It just wasn't sweet or tasty enough for me, but that's the problem with healthy foods, isn't it? One of these days when I break my sugar addiction, I'll try this again and hope I actually like it.
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
Dixon, CA
This is a refreshing take on the boring protein bar. It's especially great in the summer when craving something citrusy