BY LUNA

70% ORGANIC ENTIRELY natural see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
This is my favorite flavor of Luna bar and I definitely think the flavor/texture has improved from when I first started eating them maybe a decade ago. It's like a rice crispy treat minus the gelatin and plus lemon and nutrients! I could eat a million of these.
Whitlee H.
El Reno, OK
I received a free bar with my Chegg order and fell in love with this bar! The flavor is great and definitely addicted. The best thing about this bar is it's available at walmart, so I don't have to order online and wait!
Kimberly M.
This is my favorite flaver of luna bars, you can really taste the citrus flavor but it's not over powering. I do think that these have more sugar than I really want in a protein bar so I try to limit how often I eat them but their great if I'm on the go and just don't have time for something more.
Aleesia W.
Columbus, OH
These are the best on the go snacks. i had this flavor today. i have them stashed at my house so i can just grab one and go if i need to. they are super satisfying and nutritious
Lesley R.
Arlington, VA
I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor! It almost tastes like a candy bar - I'm not big on sweets, but it's just right. Definitely give it a try!!
Sarah Y.
Hoover, AL
A friend introduced me to luna bars. I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym. They are not very high in fiber compared to some other brands of protein bars. Lemon zest has become my favorite flavor. It's just sweet enough to curb afternoon cravings.
Emily F.
Ypsilanti , MI
One of my favorite Luna flavors. These are so great! They make a perfect snack on the go. Tons of esstential vitamins for women! Not only is this a healthy snack, but also satisfies my sweet tooth.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH
I am a big fan of Luna bars. They are better for you than many other snack bars. This is one of my favorite flavors along with the chocolate peppermint!
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such a great flavor and its not too sweet and sugary and doesn't taste like any other kind of bar that i have tried!!
Katie R.
Surprisingly delicious for a health bar. I will definitely continue to purchase these and would recommend them to others.