BY LUNA

70% ORGANIC ENTIRELY natural see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Lesley R.
Lesley R.
Arlington, VA
I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor! It almost tastes like a candy bar - I'm not big on sweets, but it's just right. Definitely give it a try!!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Ypsilanti , MI
One of my favorite Luna flavors. These are so great! They make a perfect snack on the go. Tons of esstential vitamins for women! Not only is this a healthy snack, but also satisfies my sweet tooth.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Hoover, AL
A friend introduced me to luna bars. I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym. They are not very high in fiber compared to some other brands of protein bars. Lemon zest has become my favorite flavor. It's just sweet enough to curb afternoon cravings.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Surprisingly delicious for a health bar. I will definitely continue to purchase these and would recommend them to others.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
I love this brand of health bars! They taste good, they're filling, but they are a little expensive.
Skyler A.
Skyler A.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
I love Luna bars! Especially this flavor. It doesn't taste artificial, like other brands often do.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH
I am a big fan of Luna bars. They are better for you than many other snack bars. This is one of my favorite flavors along with the chocolate peppermint!
Aleesia W.
Aleesia W.
Pitsburg, OH
These are the best on the go snacks. i had this flavor today. i have them stashed at my house so i can just grab one and go if i need to. they are super satisfying and nutritious
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
This is my favorite flaver of luna bars, you can really taste the citrus flavor but it's not over powering. I do think that these have more sugar than I really want in a protein bar so I try to limit how often I eat them but their great if I'm on the go and just don't have time for something more.
Lorelyn L.
Lorelyn L.
Parma, OH
Being a huge fan of lemon, i was thrilled to find a nutrition bar with lemon flavor. This is so refreshing and yummy.