BY LUNA

70% ORGANIC ENTIRELY natural see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Luna bar! I love the stromg lemon flavor and the fact that it fills me up for a few hours!
Cherry J.
Cherry J.
Foodie Expert
Luna bars are great! I like to keep them around when in running around busy and need some extra fuel to keep me going
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Easley, SC
Foodie Expert
This bar is so delicious! If you like lemon desserts then I highly recommend this. The texture isn't too chewy or dry.
Carie D.
Carie D.
Guilford, VT
Foodie Expert
Love these bars when I'm in class and still trying to eat without disrupting the class.
Skyler A.
Skyler A.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
I love Luna bars! Especially this flavor. It doesn't taste artificial, like other brands often do.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH
I am a big fan of Luna bars. They are better for you than many other snack bars. This is one of my favorite flavors along with the chocolate peppermint!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
This is my favorite flaver of luna bars, you can really taste the citrus flavor but it's not over powering. I do think that these have more sugar than I really want in a protein bar so I try to limit how often I eat them but their great if I'm on the go and just don't have time for something more.
Lorelyn L.
Lorelyn L.
Parma, OH
Being a huge fan of lemon, i was thrilled to find a nutrition bar with lemon flavor. This is so refreshing and yummy.
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Foodie Expert
Wasn't a big fan of these. I'm very picky when it comes to textures of food and for some reason I just don't like the bits of lemon zest. Still had a good flavor though.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Blythewood, SC
I love the Luna bars in general. They're filling and not super sugary like some breakfast or granola bars. This is my favorite flavor and study snack or breakfast bar.