BY LUNA #4 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Buy on kmart
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Dani F.
Beaumont
This bar is my favorite! It's so tasty and it makes me feel like I'm getting a dessert, but it leaves me full for hours afterwards. The only negative is that it has more sugar than I would like to consume at one time
Bianca S.
Modesto, CA
I love that. Luna bars are made with women’s nutrition in mind. The lemon flavor is sweet and the crunch of the bar balances nicely. I like to buy boxes at Trader Joe’s to save on price.
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
They are okay but not my personal go to when it comes to protein or granola bars. Very lemony flavor and a bit too sweet for me. I honestly would rather eat an apple with peanut butter.
Beth D.
Love these as a morning treat! The flavor is absolutely bursting! Makes me feel like I am having a lemon pie, just much healthier! Price isn’t too bad either. You can buy in bulk! Definitely will repurchase.
Sydney H.
So yummy it doesn’t taste like it’s healthy! Gluten free. I love lemon the most but sometimes treats are too soft for the sharp flavor to properly come through, but not with this.
Cassie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Y’all.. these bars give me life. I’m already obsessed with lemon flavored everything but these completely exceeded my expectations. They’re healthy and filling! I usually buy a box of them at Walmart or Publix (I think 6 are included?) & they’re not too pricey either! You have to try them, healthy dessert alternative, too!
McKenna P.
Omaha, NE
This granola bar is an absolute treat. I have Celiacs so I love that Luna bars are gluten free and delicious. It is hard to find a good granola bar with those two things. The lemon flavor is delicious.
Allie A.
Brandon, MS
I love lemon, and these are almost like eating cake for breakfast without being too rich or sweet. As a student, I often need something quick so with the decent calorie count, protein, and flavor these are a win if you can overlook the sugar content. Also, eat one when you wake up hungover. 10/10 would recommend.
chandler l.
Siloam Spgs, AR
If you love hiking as much as I do and crave an easy snack while doing so, this is the granola bar for you! I love every one of the Luna bars but this lemonzest is my fav!
Michelle S.
The lemon flavor Luna bar is one of my favorites as a work snack or even dessert! The minerals and vitamins inside make it easy to repurchase over other granola bar brands
Angelina R.
Pasadena, MD
What is your favorite flavor in the Luna Bar collection?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they taste
Barbara D.
Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Are these healthy? Do they have organic ingredients and how much do they usually cost??
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I have been needing something to get me between meals. I am pregnant would this be a good choice?