BY LUNA

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Aleesia W.
Columbus, OH
These are the best on the go snacks. i had this flavor today. i have them stashed at my house so i can just grab one and go if i need to. they are super satisfying and nutritious
Lesley R.
Arlington, VA
I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor! It almost tastes like a candy bar - I'm not big on sweets, but it's just right. Definitely give it a try!!
Sarah Y.
Hoover, AL
A friend introduced me to luna bars. I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym. They are not very high in fiber compared to some other brands of protein bars. Lemon zest has become my favorite flavor. It's just sweet enough to curb afternoon cravings.
Emily F.
Ypsilanti , MI
One of my favorite Luna flavors. These are so great! They make a perfect snack on the go. Tons of esstential vitamins for women! Not only is this a healthy snack, but also satisfies my sweet tooth.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Wasn't a big fan of these. I'm very picky when it comes to textures of food and for some reason I just don't like the bits of lemon zest. Still had a good flavor though.
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
I love the Luna bars in general. They're filling and not super sugary like some breakfast or granola bars. This is my favorite flavor and study snack or breakfast bar.
Laura B.
Dallas, TX
I eat these on the go for dance or breakfast and thoroughly enjoy them. These taste amazing and are healthy. This is my favorite flavor that I've tried and I eat them quite often.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH
I am a big fan of Luna bars. They are better for you than many other snack bars. This is one of my favorite flavors along with the chocolate peppermint!
Samantha H.
O Fallon, MO
Hands down my favorite snack. These are the perfect midday pick me up. The lemon is by far my favorite flavor but all the others are pretty great too.
Whitley F.
Bloomington, IN
LOVE these for a sweet snack! It's the right amount of sweetness and not too lemony. Healthy and keeps me full for awhile when I'm busy.