BY LUNA

70% ORGANIC ENTIRELY natural see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
These are a little too sweet for me but are super filling. Grabbed them when I've been in a pinch. Love that Luna focuses on women but protein bars are a little heavy on the sugar content. Would like a less sugary option.
tanya m.
tanya m.
Foodie Expert
This was the first time I tried a Luna bar. It was very good and lemony. I was a little mad when I read that this is the first bar made for women. Like why do we need a separate snack? Anyways, it was good and zesty. I loved that it was gluten free
Kiarra D.
Kiarra D.
concord
Foodie Expert
This is the best Luna bar flavor. I've had others like peppermint and even just plain chocolate. Lemon zest Is really good it has a tart but sweet lemon flavor. This is the only like (healthy bar) I'll eat because I hate fiber bars ukkk! Bleh! Just the thought disgusts me.
sam d.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
these bars have been around forever! i can't remember a time when i didn't see them at the grocery store. they're fairly affordable compared to other protein bars, but still a tad expensive. i would recommend
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Fernandina, FL
Foodie Expert
Great snack in between meals when you're on the go. My friends eat these as well. The only issue we've noticed is that it tends to give us a little gas....honestly. Other than that it's a great taste.
KATHLEEN S.
KATHLEEN S.
Foodie Expert
I usually get these when I am going on a road trip; they taste great and keep energized for the day. There is usually small fight with friends over who gets the last one 😀
Avery R.
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
Foodie Expert
Gives lasting energy and has a great taste. I just wish they weren't so expensive. I love them and would eat them everyday if I could
Whitlee H.
Whitlee H.
El Reno, OK
I received a free bar with my Chegg order and fell in love with this bar! The flavor is great and definitely addicted. The best thing about this bar is it's available at walmart, so I don't have to order online and wait!
Cherry J.
Cherry J.
Foodie Expert
Luna bars are great! I like to keep them around when in running around busy and need some extra fuel to keep me going
Carie D.
Carie D.
Guilford, VT
Foodie Expert
Love these bars when I'm in class and still trying to eat without disrupting the class.