BY LUNA

70% ORGANIC ENTIRELY natural see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Abby M.
Brambleton, virginia
Foodie Expert
Very sweet and filling. Almost a little too much. Great for a quick pick me up but not my favorite
Carie D.
Guilford, VT
Foodie Expert
Love these bars when I'm in class and still trying to eat without disrupting the class.
Whitley F.
Bloomington, IN
LOVE these for a sweet snack! It's the right amount of sweetness and not too lemony. Healthy and keeps me full for awhile when I'm busy.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Foodie Expert
Wasn't a big fan of these. I'm very picky when it comes to textures of food and for some reason I just don't like the bits of lemon zest. Still had a good flavor though.
Lorelyn L.
Parma, OH
Being a huge fan of lemon, i was thrilled to find a nutrition bar with lemon flavor. This is so refreshing and yummy.
Kimberly M.
This is my favorite flaver of luna bars, you can really taste the citrus flavor but it's not over powering. I do think that these have more sugar than I really want in a protein bar so I try to limit how often I eat them but their great if I'm on the go and just don't have time for something more.
Liz H.
Foodie Expert
A little expensive, but I tried it anyway. I have to admit, I have a huge sweet tooth and I was looking for something healthy instead of my typical chocolate bar, donut, ice cream snack. I was hoping this would curb my craving for sweets by filling me. I also hoped it would be tasty. I had a hard time eating the entire bar. It just wasn't sweet or tasty enough for me, but that's the problem with healthy foods, isn't it? One of these days when I break my sugar addiction, I'll try this again and hope I actually like it.
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
Foodie Expert
I love the Luna bars in general. They're filling and not super sugary like some breakfast or granola bars. This is my favorite flavor and study snack or breakfast bar.
Whitlee H.
El Reno, OK
I received a free bar with my Chegg order and fell in love with this bar! The flavor is great and definitely addicted. The best thing about this bar is it's available at walmart, so I don't have to order online and wait!
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of Luna bar and I definitely think the flavor/texture has improved from when I first started eating them maybe a decade ago. It's like a rice crispy treat minus the gelatin and plus lemon and nutrients! I could eat a million of these.