BY LUNA

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This is my favorite flavor of Luna bar and I definitely think the flavor/texture has improved from when I first started eating them maybe a decade ago. It's like a rice crispy treat minus the gelatin and plus lemon and nutrients! I could eat a million of these.
Alisa N.
La Crosse, WI
This is my favorite Luna bar flavor that I have tried so far. It reminds me a little of a lemon merengue pie. It's got this graham cracker like flavor with lemon flavor on top. It's just sweet enough to enjoy without being overly sweet. It's refreshing and gives me energy to complete more tasks in the day.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
These were my saving grace in college! I would always have one of these in my backpack when I needed a snack on my long days on campus! I never got sick of the zesty lemon flavor like I did with other flavors of Luna bars! I would get them for cheap with coupons and stock up!
Whitlee H.
El Reno, OK
I received a free bar with my Chegg order and fell in love with this bar! The flavor is great and definitely addicted. The best thing about this bar is it's available at walmart, so I don't have to order online and wait!
Jen W.
Farley, MO
This bar has an awesome lemon flavor. It is a very thick bar so if I have skipped breakfast and am very hungry I will have this for lunch. I would compare these to cliff bars because they are so substantial but this is one of the best favors of nutrition bars I've ever tried. I will keep repurchasing.
Kimberly M.
This is my favorite flaver of luna bars, you can really taste the citrus flavor but it's not over powering. I do think that these have more sugar than I really want in a protein bar so I try to limit how often I eat them but their great if I'm on the go and just don't have time for something more.
Lashawn W.
davenport, IA
I love these they taste so good and have a fair amount of vitamins in them. They're pretty affordable too which is always a plus. I buy them at Walmart which has a fair selection.
Hannah D.
Normally I don't care for breakfast bars but these are delicious! I don't feel like I'm eating dry healthy nuts! I feel like I'm eating and actual almost dessert like snack!
Ljiljana M.
Villa Park, IL
This is my favorite Luna flavor. I love the sweetness of the white chocolate paired with the zesty lemon flavor. Great balance in a great little snack. I always grab these for an on- the- go breakfast.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
I love the lemon flavor. The texture is not my favorite and that's why I gave only 4 stars but a very healthy and filling option for a snack or small meal replacement.