BY LUNA

70% ORGANIC ENTIRELY natural see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Normally I don't care for breakfast bars but these are delicious! I don't feel like I'm eating dry healthy nuts! I feel like I'm eating and actual almost dessert like snack!
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
I love the lemon flavor. The texture is not my favorite and that's why I gave only 4 stars but a very healthy and filling option for a snack or small meal replacement.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Foodie Expert
I don't really like these. They are okay-tasting. The lemon flavor is good and I liked the bottom part, but the granola (or whatever lol idk) part wasn't my fave.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
O Fallon, MO
Hands down my favorite snack. These are the perfect midday pick me up. The lemon is by far my favorite flavor but all the others are pretty great too.
Erika J.
Erika J.
South Barre, VT
Only Luna bar I eat. Sometimes I crave lemon squares but they take time to make and just not that healthy. But these satisfy that craving
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Love. Love. Love this bar. A quick go to bar full of protein and taste. They are fabulous and I would recommend to anyone.
Sheena N.
Sheena N.
Freeland, MI
Foodie Expert
The best of these bars. You almost forget that they ate good for you. Just the right amount of lemon. And tastes real.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Port Angeles, WA
I love how these taste! They are a great midday snack for me while I'm at work and can't cook.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a yummy snack in between meals. I also like the coconut flavor and s'mores too.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Foodie Expert
By far the best bang for your buck when it comes to power bars . They're tastey and make you fill up and remain filled for quite some time . Lemon zest and oatmeal are by far the best flavors and even better when they're chilled .