BY LUNA

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Kiarra D.
concord
This is the best Luna bar flavor. I've had others like peppermint and even just plain chocolate. Lemon zest Is really good it has a tart but sweet lemon flavor. This is the only like (healthy bar) I'll eat because I hate fiber bars ukkk! Bleh! Just the thought disgusts me.
ALisa J.
Abilene, KS
Wonderful lemon flavor, very true lemon, not artificial tasting.
The cruchy center is probably my favorite part as it helps to curb those crunch cravings o often have.
Carb count is a bit high, so I limit myself to just one a day.
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
By far the best bang for your buck when it comes to power bars . They're tastey and make you fill up and remain filled for quite some time . Lemon zest and oatmeal are by far the best flavors and even better when they're chilled .
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
These are a little too sweet for me but are super filling. Grabbed them when I've been in a pinch. Love that Luna focuses on women but protein bars are a little heavy on the sugar content. Would like a less sugary option.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
these bars have been around forever! i can't remember a time when i didn't see them at the grocery store. they're fairly affordable compared to other protein bars, but still a tad expensive. i would recommend
Rachel R.
Amelia Island, FL
Great snack in between meals when you're on the go. My friends eat these as well. The only issue we've noticed is that it tends to give us a little gas....honestly. Other than that it's a great taste.
KATHLEEN S.
COLUMBUS, OH
I usually get these when I am going on a road trip; they taste great and keep energized for the day. There is usually small fight with friends over who gets the last one 😀
Liz H.
A little expensive, but I tried it anyway. I have to admit, I have a huge sweet tooth and I was looking for something healthy instead of my typical chocolate bar, donut, ice cream snack. I was hoping this would curb my craving for sweets by filling me. I also hoped it would be tasty. I had a hard time eating the entire bar. It just wasn't sweet or tasty enough for me, but that's the problem with healthy foods, isn't it? One of these days when I break my sugar addiction, I'll try this again and hope I actually like it.
Alisa N.
La Crosse, WI
This is my favorite Luna bar flavor that I have tried so far. It reminds me a little of a lemon merengue pie. It's got this graham cracker like flavor with lemon flavor on top. It's just sweet enough to enjoy without being overly sweet. It's refreshing and gives me energy to complete more tasks in the day.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
This is my favorite flavor of Luna bar and I definitely think the flavor/texture has improved from when I first started eating them maybe a decade ago. It's like a rice crispy treat minus the gelatin and plus lemon and nutrients! I could eat a million of these.