BY LUNA #4 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Taylor C.
Alexandria, VA
Something about these lemon Luna bars.. I’m addicted! I never opt for a lemon flavor, especially with chocolate flavor alternatives, but these, I LOVE! Great short term meal replacement or full meal replacement with a banana or apple.
Taylor R.
This bar is my number one go to! I always have one of this stashed somewhere to snack on when needed! Whenever Im in a crunch it’s always easy to grab a Luna bar! They have so many great flavors but my favorite is the lemon zest!
Courtney T.
Mobile
I seriously eat these luna lemon bars every single day. They are so delicious and perfect for when you’re on the go! I keep these in my work and gym bag. I always have to have these for road trips and pretty much anytime I leave my house. You could say I’m addicted 😋
Leen A.
This is my favorite Kuna bar flavor. It keeps me full for a while. It is very delicious. The ogre diners all seem to be natural and it is not highly processed. Not too much sugar is added and it has a good amount of protein.
Ali G.
These were my quick breakfast in the morning. I really like lemon flavored things so I thought I would try these. They're big enough to fill me up for breakfast and keep me full until lunch. I would buy these again.
Kaley U.
DeBary, FL
It's very hard for me to find a good nutrition bar that tastes good and has a decent amount of protien. It has a variety of protein grains with the main one being sou protein isolate. This bar has a great taste, doesn't have bad chemicals, and a great amount of protein for such a little bar! [product:luna-:-lemonzest-nutrition-bar]
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
LEMON is my favorite ❤️ I tried the orange colored one and didn’t like it as much! I was obsessed with these for the longest time!!! We have them at work so I always buy some if I get hungry. They’re usually on sale too
Cyan R.
Tucson
I loved these when I was nursing my little one. Being a new mom you just don't have a lot time to eat, even with your second child... I mean actually you have less time then to be honest and these got me through! Like I genuinely enjoy them and they are usually on sale and they are very convenient. I still throw them in my purse when I have to be on the go and my youngest is now three. This one is my favorite flavor
KayLeigh L.
Pfafftown, NC
Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar I’m fully convinced I used to live off of these snack bars in high school.. needless to say, they are nutritional and hunger satisfying! The lemon is my favorite flavor but I do like to indulge in the peppermint around the holidays! I’ve gone vegan since I last had a Luna bar so I’m interested in finding out if they still have options available for my new dietary restrictions.
akw1983 W.
I love the lemon Luna bar! It’s refreshing enough to eat at breakfast or a snack. It is reasonably priced and love that it has ingredients that I know. I typically buy this bar at jewel or target but I think can be found at most grocery stores.
Angelina R.
Pasadena, MD
What is your favorite flavor in the Luna Bar collection?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they taste
Barbara D.
Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Are these healthy? Do they have organic ingredients and how much do they usually cost??
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I have been needing something to get me between meals. I am pregnant would this be a good choice?