BY LUNA

70% ORGANIC ENTIRELY natural see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
I love the lemon flavor. The texture is not my favorite and that's why I gave only 4 stars but a very healthy and filling option for a snack or small meal replacement.
Rachel D.
I don't really like these. They are okay-tasting. The lemon flavor is good and I liked the bottom part, but the granola (or whatever lol idk) part wasn't my fave.
Samantha H.
O Fallon, MO
Hands down my favorite snack. These are the perfect midday pick me up. The lemon is by far my favorite flavor but all the others are pretty great too.
Erika J.
South Barre, VT
Only Luna bar I eat. Sometimes I crave lemon squares but they take time to make and just not that healthy. But these satisfy that craving
Debbie D.
Love. Love. Love this bar. A quick go to bar full of protein and taste. They are fabulous and I would recommend to anyone.
Hannah W.
Port Angeles, WA
I love how these taste! They are a great midday snack for me while I'm at work and can't cook.
Christina M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a yummy snack in between meals. I also like the coconut flavor and s'mores too.
Alyssa C.
Fort myers, FL
The perfect bar for a little indulgence. If I want something sweet, this is where I turn. The lemon zest reminds me of a cereal bar with creamy milk in the middle. It's so good, I can't buy a whole box or I risk eating half of it in one sitting. The granola isn't too hard.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
This bar is so delicious, my husband bought this for me as a snack for work . He’s more into the healthy treats so I tried it and it wasn’t what I expected. I loved it and thought it was delicious,tasty and fulfilling. So now I always buy them when I get the chance to .
ashley j.
These protein bars have great ingredients, and are also so delicious! It's crazy how they can taste so good with such pure ingredients. Great pick-me-up for any hour of the day. A little on the pricy side, but would recommend!