BY LUNA #8 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Shana G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Out of all the Luna bars the lemon zest is by far my favorite since I tried it years ago it is just such a great flavor that you don’t find where the other nutrition bars it’s great for in the mornings but it’s also great for an afternoon pick me up and they store while and you can throw one in your purse and just go and it will be great later on in rush I cannot recommend this Luna bar enough and I have told all my friends about him I buy them by the box and bulk
Millissa M.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Target
These are great! I love nutrition bars for snacks and during college I basically lived off of various bars. So I really had to find something that had some substance to it. Luna bars were good for this. They are thick and filling and the Lemon flavor made it a little more refreshing. They can be a bit chalky at times which is not uncommon for nutrition bars.
Ivalexa B.
i love this tastes like lemonheads with marshmallow fluff, but not so sweet it tastes like candy. I got it on sale at costco now I want more. this will melt if it is in a warm place. i would recommend to others, my son wanted to eat itjnkjknkjnnjjk
Kathryn B.
Chelsea, AL
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is the best bar. The macros are not the best, but it always is not about that. I love the flavor on these. They keep me full for a long time. They have such a good texture. Not crunchy, but not like taffy like RX bars.
Shannon A.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are surprisingly good. I love lemon flavor everything and these are a decent flavor of lemon. They're sort of dry but not chalk and cardboard dry. They work great as a mid morning snack or even a between meal pick me up.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I’m pretty sure I only survived college because of these. LUNA bars have the perfect blend of textures—you get creamy, crunchy, and gooey all in one bite. The lemon zest cuts through the sweetness of the rest of the bar, so the flavor doesn’t become too dense (which is the problem I face with pretty much any other protein bar.) They are a little pricey, but they really do function as a meal replacement and are perfect for when you’re on the go.
Lyndsay B.
Christiansbrg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my gosh I love Luna bars! The lemon is one of my favorites. Great refreshing taste, tangy drizzle on top, feels like a dessert but is actually really good for you?! Score!!
KayLeigh L.
Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar I’m fully convinced I used to live off of these snack bars in high school.. needless to say, they are nutritional and hunger satisfying! The lemon is my favorite flavor but I do like to indulge in the peppermint around the holidays! I’ve gone vegan since I last had a Luna bar so I’m interested in finding out if they still have options available for my new dietary restrictions.

Hiii I have revisited these bars (am also no longer vegan) and I remember why I love them so much. They literally encompass the yummy lemon-zesty flavor that I constantly crave. They are coated with a lemon “creme” on the bottom and it’s so delicious.
Vanessa L.
Corsicana
Purchased at: Walgreens
This Luna bar is my favorite out of the flavors out there. And it takes like a lemon pastry and is great for my morning breakfast or and afternoon snack before dinner.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
This lemon flavored Luna bar is my favorite, while still being healthy its packed with flavor.So yummy...these are great to take on hikes, walks or to the gym or office.This bar is sure to fill you you.I totally recommend these Luna bars.. And I will ccontinue to buy these.I have had other flavors and love them all but lemon is my favorite.
Angelina R.
Pasadena, MD
What is your favorite flavor in the Luna Bar collection?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they taste
Barbara D.
Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Are these healthy? Do they have organic ingredients and how much do they usually cost??
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I have been needing something to get me between meals. I am pregnant would this be a good choice?