Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Hey guys these are my favorite snack bars, however they have soooo much sugar! Any suggestions as to what I should get instead of the Luna lemon bars?
What is your favourite flavour of Luna Bar?
Does anyone know if there is a version of this made with Stevia?[product:quest-nutrition-cookies-cream-protein-bars]
Start your review of Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym.” in reviews
“I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!” in reviews
“I am a big fan of Luna bars.” in reviews
Cadet, MO
Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar uploaded by CrystalGlow M.
I love the simple yet cute packaging and because the product isn't out yet I had to choose to review this one but it is actually the lemonzest and blueberry. Let me just say that this nutrition bar designed just for women is absolutely delicious!!! I loved every bite and it had the perfect mix of lemon and blueberry. Has alot of good vitamins and nutrients within this and it is also gluten free. Will definitely be buying more and I definitely recommend!!! I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes but that it doesn't mean that I won't give my honest transparent review about how good the product is and how it performs.
Edison, NJ
big big fan. I like leaving these in my bag and gym bag for a quick on the go snack. Flavorful and always makes me feel like I'm eating a guilty dessert treat. I always wish there was more to the bar when I'm done with it. The new mash up bars are my favorite with lemon and blueberry. The Lemon Zest original bar is my favorite basic one though.
Love this! It’s such a great lemon flavor without being too strong! I love keeping some of these bars in my car for those days when I don’t have much time to eat between jobs or just another busy day! Great for travel as well! Brought them on the plane with me the last time I took a trip, satisfied me for the whole 6 hour flight.
1,356 reviews
I'm obsessed with lemon flavored things, as long as it's not super artificial. This was my first luna bar to try. It was the one I fell in love with. It is super tasty. I always keep these on hand. I eat one after a hike. I'll eat one on weekday mornings, getting the kids ready for the day/school. The lemon one is so fresh!
Luna lemon zest nutrition bar is the only Luna bar that I actually like. It’s pretty good I didn’t think that I would like a lemon flavored granola bar but this one really keeps you full if you can manage to eat the whole thing. Usually I can only 1/4 or a half of it because it has that icing part on the bottom
Seattle, WA
I think lemon zest is probably my favourite Luna bar flavour. It’s sweet but has a tang to it. I also love that these bars are actually filling and if I have one I never need anything else to eat. Only warning is that they do have drizzles on them so if it is left out somewhere warm it can become quite messy. Delicious kept in the fridge too!
West Chester , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love Luna bars. They are so delicious filled with flavor that leave you satisfied for long. The lemon zest are my favorite flavor. They’re not too lemony but just the right amount. If you love lemon flavor you will love these. They’re honestly a tad expensive but I think they’re worth it
The lemon is my go to flavor, for those days when I just don’t have enough time to go and have an entire meal, this fills me with so much energy until my next available meal. It’s super ideal for those on the go and strapped for time because it’s really easy to eat and tastes really good too
Surprisingly good! A little strong but definitely worthy a buy. I’m not usually a fan of blueberry or even lemon, but I was presently surprised by how much I liked this nutrition bar! I wouldn’t eat more than one if you’re not a fan of strong flavors, it definitely packs a punch. Overall, love it.
Anacortes, WA
We LOVE these! If I'm craving something sweet, I go to these to fix it! A tasty protien bar that's not chalky! A perfect snack for anytime day or night. I found the mini bars awhile back and haven't been able to find them since. I'd LOVE to get the mini bars again! ;) Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar
Ask a question to the Influenster community...