BY LUNA

70% ORGANIC ENTIRELY natural see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Amber L.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
Foodie Expert
Omg SERIOUSLY?!? This CANT'T be good for you? OMG ITS FREAKING DELICIOUS!!!! I am definitely in love with this bar… The lemon flavor is super tangy very bright! It has a good sweetness to it but it's not loaded with sugar-- it IS however higher in sugar than some of the other bars out there but overall nutritional value isn't horrible. I would reach for 'tis before chips, crackers and other empty fillers. 9g of protein and TONS of potassium isn't bad either- and the variety of flavors are interesting too. This Lemonzest one was my first, but up next is chocolate peppermint stick, s'mores, and white chocolate macadamia. YUM. The only reason I save this for and not five stars is that it is high on the sugar side and low in the protein side for my liking… And though the taste is great and I will purchase them again when they're on sale I would rather reach for something more rounded, but it was super delicious and if they were on sale I would purchase them again.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Foodie Expert
Trying to eat healthy in '17. I decided to give this a try as Larabar was just plain gross to me. My daughter loves them however.
The Luna Bar is delicious. The price is reasonable. The only thing that kept me from giving it 5 stars is the after taste.
I highly recommend these, especially of you like lemon.
Alisa N.
Alisa N.
La Crosse, WI
This is my favorite Luna bar flavor that I have tried so far. It reminds me a little of a lemon merengue pie. It's got this graham cracker like flavor with lemon flavor on top. It's just sweet enough to enjoy without being overly sweet. It's refreshing and gives me energy to complete more tasks in the day.
Jen W.
Jen W.
Farley, MO
This bar has an awesome lemon flavor. It is a very thick bar so if I have skipped breakfast and am very hungry I will have this for lunch. I would compare these to cliff bars because they are so substantial but this is one of the best favors of nutrition bars I've ever tried. I will keep repurchasing.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
These were my saving grace in college! I would always have one of these in my backpack when I needed a snack on my long days on campus! I never got sick of the zesty lemon flavor like I did with other flavors of Luna bars! I would get them for cheap with coupons and stock up!
Ljiljana M.
Ljiljana M.
Villa Park, IL
This is my favorite Luna flavor. I love the sweetness of the white chocolate paired with the zesty lemon flavor. Great balance in a great little snack. I always grab these for an on- the- go breakfast.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Pleasantville, IA
Foodie Expert
The price for these bars is great! They are my go to snack when I am craving something sweet. Not a good meal replacement, but a good candy bar replacement. Helps cut those cravings.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Dallas, TX
I eat these on the go for dance or breakfast and thoroughly enjoy them. These taste amazing and are healthy. This is my favorite flavor that I've tried and I eat them quite often.
Lashawn W.
Lashawn W.
davenport, IA
I love these they taste so good and have a fair amount of vitamins in them. They're pretty affordable too which is always a plus. I buy them at Walmart which has a fair selection.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Foodie Expert
Normally I don't care for breakfast bars but these are delicious! I don't feel like I'm eating dry healthy nuts! I feel like I'm eating and actual almost dessert like snack!