BY LUNA

70% ORGANIC ENTIRELY natural see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Kaley U.
DeBary, FL
It's very hard for me to find a good nutrition bar that tastes good and has a decent amount of protien. It has a variety of protein grains with the main one being sou protein isolate. This bar has a great taste, doesn't have bad chemicals, and a great amount of protein for such a little bar! [product:luna-:-lemonzest-nutrition-bar]
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Foodie Expert
This bar is so delicious, my husband bought this for me as a snack for work . He’s more into the healthy treats so I tried it and it wasn’t what I expected. I loved it and thought it was delicious,tasty and fulfilling. So now I always buy them when I get the chance to .
ashley j.
These protein bars have great ingredients, and are also so delicious! It's crazy how they can taste so good with such pure ingredients. Great pick-me-up for any hour of the day. A little on the pricy side, but would recommend!
Amber L.
Avon, CT
Foodie Expert
Omg SERIOUSLY?!? This CANT'T be good for you? OMG ITS FREAKING DELICIOUS!!!! I am definitely in love with this bar… The lemon flavor is super tangy very bright! It has a good sweetness to it but it's not loaded with sugar-- it IS however higher in sugar than some of the other bars out there but overall nutritional value isn't horrible. I would reach for 'tis before chips, crackers and other empty fillers. 9g of protein and TONS of potassium isn't bad either- and the variety of flavors are interesting too. This Lemonzest one was my first, but up next is chocolate peppermint stick, s'mores, and white chocolate macadamia. YUM. The only reason I save this for and not five stars is that it is high on the sugar side and low in the protein side for my liking… And though the taste is great and I will purchase them again when they're on sale I would rather reach for something more rounded, but it was super delicious and if they were on sale I would purchase them again.
Stephanie G.
My favorite granola bar with protein. Luna is supposed to have protein and vitamins great for women. I love this flavor because of the taste. It's lemon taste is enough for a sweet tooth craving and I think more filling than other brands.
Elena F.
Foodie Expert
Love Luna Bars! They are delicious and filling.
Good for on the go in the morning or if you're in need of a snack as a pick me up or after the gym. Love all the different flavors. I get them at Trader Joe's individually so I can pick out flavors
Elizabeth E.
Foodie Expert
Trying to eat healthy in '17. I decided to give this a try as Larabar was just plain gross to me. My daughter loves them however.
The Luna Bar is delicious. The price is reasonable. The only thing that kept me from giving it 5 stars is the after taste.
I highly recommend these, especially of you like lemon.
Alyssa C.
Fort Myers , FL
The perfect bar for a little indulgence. If I want something sweet, this is where I turn. The lemon zest reminds me of a cereal bar with creamy milk in the middle. It's so good, I can't buy a whole box or I risk eating half of it in one sitting. The granola isn't too hard.
tanya m.
Foodie Expert
This was the first time I tried a Luna bar. It was very good and lemony. I was a little mad when I read that this is the first bar made for women. Like why do we need a separate snack? Anyways, it was good and zesty. I loved that it was gluten free
Kiarra D.
concord
Foodie Expert
This is the best Luna bar flavor. I've had others like peppermint and even just plain chocolate. Lemon zest Is really good it has a tart but sweet lemon flavor. This is the only like (healthy bar) I'll eat because I hate fiber bars ukkk! Bleh! Just the thought disgusts me.