BY LUNA

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I’m pretty sure I only survived college because of these. LUNA bars have the perfect blend of textures—you get creamy, crunchy, and gooey all in one bite. The lemon zest cuts through the sweetness of the rest of the bar, so the flavor doesn’t become too dense (which is the problem I face with pretty much any other protein bar.) They are a little pricey, but they really do function as a meal replacement and are perfect for when you’re on the go.
KayLeigh L.
Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar I’m fully convinced I used to live off of these snack bars in high school.. needless to say, they are nutritional and hunger satisfying! The lemon is my favorite flavor but I do like to indulge in the peppermint around the holidays! I’ve gone vegan since I last had a Luna bar so I’m interested in finding out if they still have options available for my new dietary restrictions.

Hiii I have revisited these bars (am also no longer vegan) and I remember why I love them so much. They literally encompass the yummy lemon-zesty flavor that I constantly crave. They are coated with a lemon “creme” on the bottom and it’s so delicious.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
This lemon flavored Luna bar is my favorite, while still being healthy its packed with flavor.So yummy...these are great to take on hikes, walks or to the gym or office.This bar is sure to fill you you.I totally recommend these Luna bars.. And I will ccontinue to buy these.I have had other flavors and love them all but lemon is my favorite.
Ariel S.
Claypool
I am completely hooked on these! Definitely one of my favorite snacks whether I’m at home or on the go. After discovering these I have tried multiple flavors of Luna bars - while any have yet to disappoint, these ones are still my go-to. I also love the quotes/sayings on each wrapper as well as the fact that they are gluten-free and non-gmo. Not to mention they are super yummy!
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
This is my favorite quick snack to stave off hunger when I'm busy. I always have one in my purse. They really do fill you up until you have time to eat a real meal, lowering your chances of binging on junk out of desperation. They also give you a boost of protein and vitamins.
Amanda D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These bars are so good! They're my all-time favorite healthy bars ever. I stumbled upon them at my college campus about 3 years ago and they've become my first choice when I'm feeling like I wanna splurge on my groceries. I'm a college student so I am on a budget and these are too expensive to buy a whole box of (the only downside is the super high price). They taste so good I almost feel like I am having a junk food bar haha these are so great! This flavor is my favorite too- I've never even bought a different flavor because this one is so tasty.
Jenn W.
severna park
I love these! They have a great lemon flavor and all the nutrition that comes along with a Luna bar. I pack these for any trips I will be on where I don’t know where I will be eating meals. Perfect snack to hold me over until I am able to find something more nutritious.
Courtney T.
Saraland , AL
I seriously eat these luna lemon bars every single day. They are so delicious and perfect for when you’re on the go! I keep these in my work and gym bag. I always have to have these for road trips and pretty much anytime I leave my house. You could say I’m addicted 😋
Leen A.
This is my favorite Kuna bar flavor. It keeps me full for a while. It is very delicious. The ogre diners all seem to be natural and it is not highly processed. Not too much sugar is added and it has a good amount of protein.
Alyssa N.
Monument, CO
Usually my go to granola bar strictly for the fact that they’re so damn good. It doesn’t really taste like I’m eating a healthy snack but I am. I never thought in a million years that the lemon would be good but it’s honestly my favorite one and I’m a chocoholic.
Angelina R.
Pasadena, MD
What is your favorite flavor in the Luna Bar collection?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they taste
Barbara D.
Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I have been needing something to get me between meals. I am pregnant would this be a good choice?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Are these healthy? Do they have organic ingredients and how much do they usually cost??