BY LUNA #8 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• "I am a big fan of Luna bars." in 1 review
  • "I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!" in 1 review
  • "I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym." in 1 review
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I’m pretty sure I only survived college because of these. LUNA bars have the perfect blend of textures—you get creamy, crunchy, and gooey all in one bite. The lemon zest cuts through the sweetness of the rest of the bar, so the flavor doesn’t become too dense (which is the problem I face with pretty much any other protein bar.) They are a little pricey, but they really do function as a meal replacement and are perfect for when you’re on the go.
KayLeigh L.
Winston Salem, NC
Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar I’m fully convinced I used to live off of these snack bars in high school.. needless to say, they are nutritional and hunger satisfying! The lemon is my favorite flavor but I do like to indulge in the peppermint around the holidays! I’ve gone vegan since I last had a Luna bar so I’m interested in finding out if they still have options available for my new dietary restrictions.

Hiii I have revisited these bars (am also no longer vegan) and I remember why I love them so much. They literally encompass the yummy lemon-zesty flavor that I constantly crave. They are coated with a lemon “creme” on the bottom and it’s so delicious.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
This lemon flavored Luna bar is my favorite, while still being healthy its packed with flavor.So yummy...these are great to take on hikes, walks or to the gym or office.This bar is sure to fill you you.I totally recommend these Luna bars.. And I will ccontinue to buy these.I have had other flavors and love them all but lemon is my favorite.
Ariel S.
Claypool
I am completely hooked on these! Definitely one of my favorite snacks whether I’m at home or on the go. After discovering these I have tried multiple flavors of Luna bars - while any have yet to disappoint, these ones are still my go-to. I also love the quotes/sayings on each wrapper as well as the fact that they are gluten-free and non-gmo. Not to mention they are super yummy!
Allie A.
Brandon, MS
I love lemon, and these are almost like eating cake for breakfast without being too rich or sweet. As a student, I often need something quick so with the decent calorie count, protein, and flavor these are a win if you can overlook the sugar content. Also, eat one when you wake up hungover. 10/10 would recommend.
Blake R.
Denver, CO
I’m not a big fan of “power bars” because I typically feel like they are packed with sugar and don’t keep you super full. BUT, if I am going to eat them I really like these Luna bars. The lemon flavor is good without being overly sweet and the bar itself is not too chewy, like some health bars can be.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
This is my favorite quick snack to stave off hunger when I'm busy. I always have one in my purse. They really do fill you up until you have time to eat a real meal, lowering your chances of binging on junk out of desperation. They also give you a boost of protein and vitamins.
Katherine T.
Glendale
I love the lemon flavor. Luna uses less ingredients and is more natural/less processed than a lot of other brands, which is a huge reason why I like them so much. Perfect for on the go, travel, hiking, etc. I honestly never start a hike without some of these in my bag!
Kyra W.
Queensbury
This is a good option if youre trying to learn portion control, because it is still super delicious but its lemon so you dont want 5 of them. Unlike the cupcake or chocolate flavors which leave you wanting more, the lemon ones keep me satisfied and happy
Micaela W.
West Palm Beach
So good!! These Lemon snack bars are the best! They taste like a yummy lemon dessert, but aren't THAT bad for you! I love having them if a quick snack if I'm missing lunch or have only had something small, which happens for me often if I'm on the go
Angelina R.
Pasadena, MD
What is your favorite flavor in the Luna Bar collection?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these make you feel... Do they help anything. How do they taste
Barbara D.
Is this bar gluten free and lactose free?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Are these healthy? Do they have organic ingredients and how much do they usually cost??
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I have been needing something to get me between meals. I am pregnant would this be a good choice?