Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: A zestfully cool and refreshingly creamy lemon treat.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 9g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Pectin, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar is this bar ok to eat while breastfeeding?
Are these worth the price?
Hey guys these are my favorite snack bars, however they have soooo much sugar! Any suggestions as to what I should get instead of the Luna lemon bars?
Start your review of Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I found that they are a great snack to eat before heading to the gym.in reviews
I wasn't sure if the Lemon Zest would taste good or not (I was afraid it might taste bitter or sour), but it's my new favorite flavor!in reviews
I am a big fan of Luna bars.in reviews
Angela D.
Etowah, TN
Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar uploaded by Angela D.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you are lemon fan then this zesty goddess bar is for you. It is made with organic oats, protein, roasted soybeans,sea salt etc. 190 calories per bar. They give you a boost. I eat mine as a quick breakfast replacement. Luna bars are made with women in mind and helps support equality. Luna bars are packed In recycled paperboard and non-gmo.
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is My Favorite of the Luna Bars! I had this for breakfast today & it’s now noon- It was Very Satisfying!! I love lemon bars, so this has all the tang & zing of one, with the added crunchiness from crispy rice and a lemon curd at the bottom. I Love the 8g of Plant protein & it’s GF!! What a treat! #plantbasedpower Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar
Lauren C.
Tappan, NY
Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar uploaded by Lauren C.
Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar uploaded by Lauren C.
I received a sample of the cherry Luna bar and it was wonderful! I wish it wasn’t so many calories but I split it with my daughter😍
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar uploaded by Darlene C.
Purchased at: Target
I was in Target looking for another product, and came across these. I read a nice review posted on these and decided to give them a try. Not bad for a nutritional snack, but you definetly have to like lemon flavor🍋! The only turnoff for me was that they stick to your teeth a bit, otherwise they're pretty good! A strawberry flavor would be nice🍓!
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar uploaded by Jocelyn L.
This is my go to nutrition bar, it’s gluten free and has 8g of protein in it! The flavor is amazing. Each bar has a quote on the back of it which I love. The only down fall is one bar does contain 9g of sugar which is a lot.
Jessie K.
Roanoke
I love lemon. The combination of icing on the bottom and oats in top really leaves me feeling full.
Mary M.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my go-to protein bars. Most protein bars make my throat hurt for whatever reason, but these do not do that at all. They satisfy my sweet tooth without making me feel too guilty about indulging. The only negative about them is that the lemon on the bottom of the granola will melt, so you can't leave them in your gym bag in the car while you are at work or whatever. They can get messy if you do that.
Skyler A.
Denver, CO
I love Luna bars! Especially this flavor. It doesn't taste artificial, like other brands often do.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
I love Luna bars, I just bought the new mash up lemon blueberry and it's so delicious!! Filled me up and gave my the energy to kick start my morning ☀️
Kate W.
Purchased at: H-E-B
very expensive for a bar but it is worth the expense. great lemon taste not too sweet though
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Desiree G.
Canton, SD
il y a 4 mois
Luna Lemonzest Nutrition Bar is this bar ok to eat while breastfeeding?
Shawna C. il y a 4 mois