LUNA Lemon Zest Nutrition Bars uploaded by Michelle R.LUNA Lemon Zest Nutrition Bars uploaded by Colette H.LUNA Lemon Zest Nutrition Bars uploaded by Colette H.

BY LUNA #30 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Lemon Zest Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

• What is your favorite flavor in the Luna Bar collection?13 Answers
  • Whats the best flavor of Luna Bars? looking to try them out and n...1 Answers
  • I have been needing something to get me between meals. I am pregn...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is hands down my favorite flavor of luna bars, it is very fresh tasting and it my favorite post run snack!" in 1 review
Angela N.
Eagan, MN
I am a sucker for these LUNA brand lemon zest nutrition bars!! I have tried other nutrition bars, but didn't think the flavors were good at all! Its hard to find great tasting nutritious snacks that are good for on the go, but these lemon zest Luna bars are great! I get a good source of nutrition and amazing lemon flavor combined! I buy these at my local Cub foods store in the health food aisle, but many times they have a display at the registers of single bars, and i always end up throwing a few in my cart and eating one on the way home!!
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
These bars are absolutely delicious! They're quite a bit more expensive than most other granola bars, which is good and bad, as it helps prevent me from eating more than one at a time. A lot of times these healthier bars are kind of mealy and vitamin-y, so I end up taking one bit and tossing the rest, but these ones are not so. They've got a pleasant soft yet crunchy quality, and a bright lemon flavor with a hint of nuttiness. When I am craving a healthy snack, this is always my first choice!
kilikina k.
Seattle, WA
Do other flavors of Luna bars really exist? I wouldn't know, Lemon Zest has had me in it's clutches for years. I typically don't like sweets and this bar has just the perfect amount of zing so I don't feel like I'm eating a pop tart. The bar is nutritious and holds my appetite for several hours. I always keep one in my purse for those times when I miss lunch, or need a healthy snack to satiate me until dinner.
Mary M.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my go-to protein bars. Most protein bars make my throat hurt for whatever reason, but these do not do that at all. They satisfy my sweet tooth without making me feel too guilty about indulging. The only negative about them is that the lemon on the bottom of the granola will melt, so you can't leave them in your gym bag in the car while you are at work or whatever. They can get messy if you do that.
Nevada C.
HANDS DOWN, ONE OF THE BEST NUTRITIONAL/PROTEIN BARS!! I have tried numerous amounts of protein bars and the Luna Lemon Bars surpass all others. Not only will they satisfy your sweet tooth, you won't feel guilty after eating one because the calorie content is reasonable. Everyone must try this. I am also dairy free and gluten free and these give no issues after thoroughly reading the ingredients.
Ashley D.
One of my favorite flavors! It's a a great bar on the go, or if you want a quick snack. Great nutrition especially for women. I love to always keep one in my bag for work. I'm not usually a fan of lemon but this one tastes like a "lemonade" Girl Scout cookie! They're on the pricier end of nutrition bars, but they're worth it compared to other bars, which are dry and tasteless.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
I bought one of these bars to try out since I like other flavored Luna bars and am a fan of lemon flavor. I thought this sounded like it would have a really yummy flavor, however when I took a bite all I could think it taste like was how lemon cleaner smells. I couldn't eat anymore and ended up having to throw it out. This flavor is not for me, but not all Luna bars are bad.
Everlea M.
Annapolis, MD
Started eating these when I was having a lemon craving during pregnancy. I generally hate lemon-flavored things since I have an aunt that made the same lemon pound cake every Sunday for all 18 years I was living at home. These bars are seriously delicious! Despite my strong dislike of lemon stuff, these bars take the cake (pun intended)!
Michelle R.
Knoxville, TN
Not only my favorite granola bar but also my favorite snack in existence! Luna makes some all around great products but these lemon zest are my go to! They are not too sweet, not too tart, and give you the right amount of fullness. They are great for on the go as well! They have the 4 core vitamins women need but are great for men too.
Rebekah B.
Livonia, MI
I eat these bars everyday in the morning and i love them. They taste way to good to be healthy! Wonderful flavor and with 9 grams of protein I'm going to start having them for breakfast. Good size bar too. Not one of those tiny little things that by the time its gone you can't even remember eating it! This is worth the money.
Angelina R.
Pasadena, MD
What is your favorite flavor in the Luna Bar collection?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Are these healthy? Do they have organic ingredients and how much do they usually cost??
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I have been needing something to get me between meals. I am pregnant would this be a good choice?
T B.
Foodie Expert
Whats the best flavor of Luna Bars? looking to try them out and need recommendations!