LUNA Lemon Zest Nutrition Bars uploaded by Colette H.LUNA Lemon Zest Nutrition Bars uploaded by Colette H.LUNA Lemon Zest Nutrition Bars uploaded by Michelle R.

BY LUNA #46 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Lemon Zest Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 9g protein 3g fiber Kosher see more...

LUNA Lemon Zest Nutrition Bars
  • "This is hands down my favorite flavor of luna bars, it is very fresh tasting and it my favorite post run snack!" in 1 review
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I’m pretty sure I only survived college because of these. LUNA bars have the perfect blend of textures—you get creamy, crunchy, and gooey all in one bite. The lemon zest cuts through the sweetness of the rest of the bar, so the flavor doesn’t become too dense (which is the problem I face with pretty much any other protein bar.) They are a little pricey, but they really do function as a meal replacement and are perfect for when you’re on the go.
Christen D.
i keep my house FULLY stocked with luna bars whenever i can. my family goes crazy for them. love that they are gluten free and i have one in my bag at all times. definitely recommend these to moms who keep snacks around for their kids. if you enjoy lemony flavors you’ll enjoy these
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
This is my favorite quick snack to stave off hunger when I'm busy. I always have one in my purse. They really do fill you up until you have time to eat a real meal, lowering your chances of binging on junk out of desperation. They also give you a boost of protein and vitamins.
Hannah R.
My all time favorite granola bar! The bottom is dipped in a white chocolate. It compliments the natural flavor of the lemon. The taste isn’t overbearing. Instead it’s lightly sweetened and has a tender crunch. I continue to buy this product! Perfect with lunch or for a snack
Lauren G.
Los Angeles, CA
I always keep these in my car and at work in case I don’t have time or want to do a meal. I get them at Trader Joe’s for pretty cheap. They’re delicious. I love this lemon flavor it’s almost like a lemon cookie. Not too sweet but enough to satisfy a craving. Filling too.
Dana M.
Seattle, WA
The flavor of the Lemon Zest bar is excellent. In comparison to other protein bars, this bar is less gritty and feels less like a protein bar. The price is definitely worth the product. I would highly recommend this flavor to try first out of any Luna bar.
Cyan R.
Tucson
I loved these when I was nursing my little one. Being a new mom you just don't have a lot time to eat, even with your second child... I mean actually you have less time then to be honest and these got me through! Like I genuinely enjoy them and they are usually on sale and they are very convenient. I still throw them in my purse when I have to be on the go and my youngest is now three. This one is my favorite flavor
Bianca S.
Modesto, CA
I love that. Luna bars are made with women’s nutrition in mind. The lemon flavor is sweet and the crunch of the bar balances nicely. I like to buy boxes at Trader Joe’s to save on price.
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
This bar is DElicious! It’s lemony. It’s the right amount of sweet. And it’s not chalky like those awful protein bars you find! When I have a sweet craving and need a satisfying snack to keep me going, or fuel my workout, I always snag this bar. If you love lemon bar desserts like I do, then you’ll love these!
Allie P.
Honeoye Falls
i enjoyed the overall taste, however it was super sweet and lacked the protein i had expected. It was definantly not my first choice, but a good alternative to some of the other nutrition bars. However try to steer away from clif bars and products, as they contain harmful ingridients and chemicals
Angelina R.
Pasadena, MD
What is your favorite flavor in the Luna Bar collection?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Are these healthy? Do they have organic ingredients and how much do they usually cost??
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I have been needing something to get me between meals. I am pregnant would this be a good choice?
T B.
Whats the best flavor of Luna Bars? looking to try them out and need recommendations!
Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
How many calories are in Luna bars? How do they taste?