BY LUNA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LUNA Iced Oatmeal Raisin Nutrition Bar: The whole nutrition bar for women 70% organic Kosher Calcium Folic acid Vitamin D Iron

Najette A.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love oatmeal raisin and I thought this would be just the bar for me. These bars are no more healthier than any other bar out there. And in fact I thought they were lacking compared to their competitors. The taste was good, but the bars were so hard and dense that they hurt my teeth for quite a while after eating them. I probably wouldn't recommend them to anyone because they are not as good for you, nor as tasty as other options.
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
I really like these when I'm dieting! They have plenty of protein after workouts and make me feel very full after just one. I love all the flavors that they come in and yes they do have a protein taste that can make them no so appetizing so you have to find the right flavor!
molly r.
Abu Dhabi
Great to pack with lunch and have around as a snack, I'm in college so i can't always eat a full lunch whenever i want but these guys hold me over until i can. May be a bit sugary but I think it's delicious and nutritious so I think it's worth it. A lot better tasting than other nutrition bars i've tried.
Jazmyn S.
MMM, these are soo good! Super healthy, and extremely tasty almost like a dessert. Oatmeal raisin is an ultimate combo! Definitely met my expectations as their other stuff is really good too. Got this at a local grocery store for a really good price!
Samantha W.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Super tasty and it keeps you full! It's a little sense, but less soggy and brick like than most bars. I buy these when I know I'm going to have a long and busy week. They price out to be about $1 a bar in my area but I just found them for $0.88 which was cheaper than buying a box!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, this one is what's called a "Sleeper Hit." It doesn't sound like something spectacular when you see it or read the name, but let me tell you: This one hits all the classic flavor notes perfectly, from the icing to the raisins (which I normally don't even like) to the cinnamon. Totally addictive!
Megan S.
Brookline, MA
Luna iced oatmeal raisin bars are delicious. They are sweet without being too sweet but the frosting flavor is just the right touch! The raisin flavor is great and I love to eat these as an afternoon snack. I can usually find them at my local convenience store.
Lori M.
10003
I love the Luna bars. I eat them for breakfast or a snack. They are healthy ingredients and have amazing nutritional value. The are expensive but they are worth it. I love how this flavor is towards helping women.
Beth Y.
Goldsboro, NC
I haven't purchased a lot of these, but when I need to
lose my winter weight, I go to these bars to help me
jump start my "regiment." This is something you would
want as a snack or a breakfast bar. Do not rely on this
as a meal. Very good taste with enormous nutritional value.
Agi M.
Worth, IL
These taste pretty good but not my favorite flavor. Great to have in your purse if you are on the go and need something to snack on. Can pick these up at more supermarkets. Only downside is that they are not really healthy. Lots of sugar in these.
Erin F.
Is this Luna bar extremely sweet or cinnamon tasting?
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
I have not tried a Luna bar but have heard great things about them! Can someone please describe what they taste like or if they have more than one variety what kinds?
Deven S.
Winchester, MA
Where can we buy this flavor?