GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLuna
Iced Oatmeal Raisin Nutrition Bar

Luna Iced Oatmeal Raisin Nutrition Bar

by Luna

LUNA Iced Oatmeal Raisin Nutrition Bar: The whole nutrition bar for women 70% organic Kosher Calcium Folic acid Vitamin D Iron

Where can we buy this flavor?
Is this Luna bar extremely sweet or cinnamon tasting?
I have not tried a Luna bar but have heard great things about them! Can someone please describe what they taste like or if they have more than one variety what kinds?
Start your review of Luna Iced Oatmeal Raisin Nutrition Bar!
How would you rate this product?
May L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Luna bar es delicioso y una barrita como un snack tiene varios sabores y pues tiene proteinas me gusta michismo y lo recomiendo le doy 10 de 10
Kerri C.
Canton, MA
I really like the Luna iced oatmeal raisin bars. I am not a big breakfast person, and usually skip breakfast. But I started trying to at least have something small. So I have tried a whole bunch of different bars, and some others were ok. But I really liked the taste of this bar because it didn't taste like some sort of diet product or anything. And it was not a tiny little bar like a lot of the others are. It was a fairly decent portion. And it tasted like a little snack. It filled me up enough to go through the day, and I had energy also. Also I loved the icing on top as well!
Jianna M.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love this product!!!! It's so good and tasty for just a treat on the go or even a midnight snack!
Jenna M.
Lewiston
Luna bars are great. I love how there are so many varieties now and they keep coming out with new flavors.
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
I really like these when I'm dieting! They have plenty of protein after workouts and make me feel very full after just one. I love all the flavors that they come in and yes they do have a protein taste that can make them no so appetizing so you have to find the right flavor!
Samantha W.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Super tasty and it keeps you full! It's a little sense, but less soggy and brick like than most bars. I buy these when I know I'm going to have a long and busy week. They price out to be about $1 a bar in my area but I just found them for $0.88 which was cheaper than buying a box!
Najette A.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love oatmeal raisin and I thought this would be just the bar for me. These bars are no more healthier than any other bar out there. And in fact I thought they were lacking compared to their competitors. The taste was good, but the bars were so hard and dense that they hurt my teeth for quite a while after eating them. I probably wouldn't recommend them to anyone because they are not as good for you, nor as tasty as other options.
Angela A.
These are very good. I try to eat healthier. I buy the gluten free for my dad. He lines them as well.
Paula B.
Long Branch, NJ
my favorite cereal bars, they're so yummy it seems like you're out of your diet lol very lightweight
Nicole S.
Phoenix
These were very good. I love the flavor. I'm a fan of oatmeal cookies anyway so this always hit the spot when I needed a quick breakfast or a late night snack.