BY LUNA

Whole nutrition bar for women®. see more...

Emma S.
Emma S.
Raleigh, NC
I can't even begin to imagine what my life was like before Luna Bars!! They are my go to breakfast on the go and also sometime snack. They're gluten free and give me that boost of energy I need in the morning. Very car safe, they don't crumble at all like some other brands do. Highly recommend!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Ithaca, NY
As someone who is gluten-free it is often difficult for me to find snack bars that are healthy and don't have any wheat/barley in them. These however are delicious and do a great job of keeping my hunger at bay during long days. Unfortunately, they are kinda pricey so I usually only get them for myself as a treat.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Columbia, MO
I love a lot of their flavors, but this is my favorite. It's a quick sweet/salty combo I can eat on my break at work, and it's actually pretty good for me. I shop at Kroger (Ralph's, Baker's, Fry's--all the same company), and they frequently go $1 apiece.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Dothan, AL
These are amazing bars! However, the reason I rated it only four stars is due to the fact that it's not as high in protein as some bars such as quest bars and they can get pretty pricey but, they are natural and that is definitely a plus!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
These are the only LUNA bars that I like. They aren't as sweet as the others but they still satisfy a sweet tooth or satisfy a savory craving. This is so easy to drop in my bag as an emergency snack. It is satisfying and filling when I need something fast.
Carley B.
Carley B.
Salisbury, MD
I love Luna bars. They pack in the protein and fiber but at the same time still tasting great! Honey salted peanut is a good flavor
Michayla B.
Michayla B.
Sacramento, CA
These are so amazing to keep in my purse. My parents and my boyfriend have blood sugar issues so I always keep them on me. They're delicious and handy to keep around and snack on I definitely recommend keeping a few on you at all times just in case.