BY LUNA

Whole nutrition bar for women®. see more...

Jessika B.
Caldwell, ID
The luna bars are not only super tasty but they are also pretty healthy. They are a little on the expensive side for granola bars.
Carley B.
Salisbury, MD
I love Luna bars. They pack in the protein and fiber but at the same time still tasting great! Honey salted peanut is a good flavor
Nichole H.
Love these bars for breakfast and snacks. So many different flavors! More affordable than some other bars. Healthy for you also!
Katy P.
This is my favorite Luna bar. It is so delicious. Sweet and salty. I love this as a meal replacement and also as a pick me up!
Emma M.
Atlanta, GA
These bars make for a great salty and crunchy snack or a quick breakfast on the go! they salt to honey ratio is perfect!
Michelle C.
Hightstown, NJ
I like all Luna bars but this one is my favorite​ because it's sweet but not to sweet and it's healthy for you as well.
Selena B.
Villa Hills, KY
This is by far my favorite flavor of Luna bars. Love the sweet and salty taste. Also love all the nutrients in the bar.
Sylvia U.
These are so good and worth the price. I would buy them again over and over again. They keep me full between meals.
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
I like the Honey Salted Peanut variety of Luna bars the best, because they aren't overly sweet like most bars!!
Pamela K.
I love these Luna bars and the stories they tell on the back of each bar. They are so cute and women friendly.