BY LUNA

Whole nutrition bar for women®. see more...

Jessika B.
Caldwell, ID
The luna bars are not only super tasty but they are also pretty healthy. They are a little on the expensive side for granola bars.
Amanda S.
Flint, TX
Foodie Expert
I tried these for the first time a few days ago. They were not my favorite. I have have tried previous flavors and they haven't been for me either. They seem to have a lot of sugar which to me, defeats the purpose. I prefer te quest bars
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
I like the Honey Salted Peanut variety of Luna bars the best, because they aren't overly sweet like most bars!!
Erin F.
Vero beach, FL
Foodie Expert
So delicious! Its hard to tell if this is breakfast, snack, or dessert! I take these on every car and plane ride, keep some in my desk at work, and keep some in my car- except in the summer when it's too hot :(
Pamela K.
Foodie Expert
I love these Luna bars and the stories they tell on the back of each bar. They are so cute and women friendly.
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL
Perfect for the gym I added peanut butter to them and they filled me and my boyfriend and I absolutely love them would totally recommend
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
I think what attracted me to this product was the fact that it included a salty, savory element in the bar. Usually these snack bars are all about the sweet, but it's nice to see LUNA embracing the salty. I thought it was pretty tasty, doesn't taste like vitamins, available at any grocery store, good price.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
Foodie Expert
These are amazing! The taste is delicious and they give you a nice protein energy boost.
Graciela R.
These are some of my favorite Luna bars! Taste really yummy, keep me full, and are super easy to take on to go. Not as healthy as say a quest bar, but still better than having chips for a snack!
Mea A.
Greeley, CO
I LOVE LUNA BARS and this flavor is a dream come true. It honestly tastes like a healthy pay day bar. it has the perfect balance of salty and sweet and if you love peanut butter you need to try this. Keeps you full and is a great source of nutrients.