BY LUNA

Whole nutrition bar for women®. see more...

Graciela R.
These are some of my favorite Luna bars! Taste really yummy, keep me full, and are super easy to take on to go. Not as healthy as say a quest bar, but still better than having chips for a snack!
Renee C.
Columbia, MO
I love a lot of their flavors, but this is my favorite. It's a quick sweet/salty combo I can eat on my break at work, and it's actually pretty good for me. I shop at Kroger (Ralph's, Baker's, Fry's--all the same company), and they frequently go $1 apiece.
Mea A.
Greeley, CO
I LOVE LUNA BARS and this flavor is a dream come true. It honestly tastes like a healthy pay day bar. it has the perfect balance of salty and sweet and if you love peanut butter you need to try this. Keeps you full and is a great source of nutrients.
Grace W.
My regular store doesn't stock this flavor regularly, so I don't get it too often. But I love it so much! The peanuts and honey combine to make such a great flavor.
Alaina V.
Whitesboro, NY
My favorite Luna bar flavor! They keep me feeling full, and have a great taste, and no chalky after taste like the Luna Protein bars can leave in your mouth afterwards.
Erin M.
Manchester, MA
These taste really good. I love anything with peanuts in them and these are great. They have a lot of peanuts as well. They're a good size for a quick snack
Kati H.
Columbia, SC
I love a good protein bar that actually tastes yummy! I pick up a pack every time we go to Walmart. The trick is to keep the kids out of them.
Aprilo F.
Mmmmm these are my favorite !! I love anything with honey in it !! And I've been trying to eat healthier lately and this makes it easier
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL
Perfect for the gym I added peanut butter to them and they filled me and my boyfriend and I absolutely love them would totally recommend
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
Love the combination of salty and sweet in this bar. Very filling, and keeps me satisfied. It is very affordable, and I love the taste.