BY LUNA

Whole nutrition bar for women®. see more...

Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
I like the Honey Salted Peanut variety of Luna bars the best, because they aren't overly sweet like most bars!!
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
I love these Luna bars and the stories they tell on the back of each bar. They are so cute and women friendly.
Mileidi J.
Mileidi J.
Great taste satisfies my sweet tooth while providing great protein. One of the best flavors they have.
Tera U.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I love these bars! Protein and a meal or snack on the go. So convenient! Can be pricey tho...
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoy this bar I enjoy the honey flavor with the salt at the end I enjoyed it a lot
Erica D.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
These are amazing! The taste is delicious and they give you a nice protein energy boost.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Almost like eating a candy bar (the added sugar isn't far off). I used to eat two Luna Bars per day when I was playing soccer in high school. There are so many flavors and they're all so filling. I'm quick to recommend Luna Bars to friends who need an easy to grab snack to keep on hand.
McKenzie S.
McKenzie S.
Henderson, KY
The macadamia nut flavor has
Been my favorite forever but when the store was out of those, I tried this flavor! Now I've added it to my grocery list and can't wait to get more! I would recommend to someone to try this flavor who likes luna bars!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Hoover, AL
The best tasting Luna bar my far. It is salty and sweet. I keep these in my work bag, diaper bag, office and my purse. I love these and will buy them until they don't make them anymore! I am a forever loyal fan!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Clearwater, FL
One of my favorite nutritional bars. They have women's health benefits and gluten free options. This flavor is my favorite because it has a sweet hint of honey but it is not sugary or over powering