LUNA® Honey Salted Peanut Nutrition Bars 6 ct Box

Whole nutrition bar for women®. see more...

Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
I think what attracted me to this product was the fact that it included a salty, savory element in the bar. Usually these snack bars are all about the sweet, but it's nice to see LUNA embracing the salty. I thought it was pretty tasty, doesn't taste like vitamins, available at any grocery store, good price.
Taylor M.
O Fallon, MO
I love this Honey Salted Peanut bar because it fills me up when I am on campus for 10-12 hours a day. I prefer to have on the go snacks instead of buying expensive and unhealthy campus food. I think that it is important to put healthy and filling things inside your body!
Megan W.
Okay healthy granola bars rarely make me need them but Luna knows what they are doing. It takes like a sinful treat but with amazing things for you. Granted I'm sure eating the whole box isn't advised but you'll be surprised at how badly you'll want to!
Emma S.
Raleigh, NC
I can't even begin to imagine what my life was like before Luna Bars!! They are my go to breakfast on the go and also sometime snack. They're gluten free and give me that boost of energy I need in the morning. Very car safe, they don't crumble at all like some other brands do. Highly recommend!
Erin F.
Vero Beach , FL
So delicious! Its hard to tell if this is breakfast, snack, or dessert! I take these on every car and plane ride, keep some in my desk at work, and keep some in my car- except in the summer when it's too hot :(
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
I did not like this kind, at all! It tasted disgusting! It was dry and yucky. I would never recommend this particular flavor. Purchased at a hospital for a snack, quick, fast. Never again. Will try other flavors though as I've had Luna before and have liked them.
Nina M.
Ithaca, NY
As someone who is gluten-free it is often difficult for me to find snack bars that are healthy and don't have any wheat/barley in them. These however are delicious and do a great job of keeping my hunger at bay during long days. Unfortunately, they are kinda pricey so I usually only get them for myself as a treat.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
These are the only LUNA bars that I like. They aren't as sweet as the others but they still satisfy a sweet tooth or satisfy a savory craving. This is so easy to drop in my bag as an emergency snack. It is satisfying and filling when I need something fast.
Taylor R.
Dothan, AL
These are amazing bars! However, the reason I rated it only four stars is due to the fact that it's not as high in protein as some bars such as quest bars and they can get pretty pricey but, they are natural and that is definitely a plus!
Amanda S.
Flint, TX
I tried these for the first time a few days ago. They were not my favorite. I have have tried previous flavors and they haven't been for me either. They seem to have a lot of sugar which to me, defeats the purpose. I prefer te quest bars