BY LUNA

Whole nutrition bar for women®. see more...

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
I think what attracted me to this product was the fact that it included a salty, savory element in the bar. Usually these snack bars are all about the sweet, but it's nice to see LUNA embracing the salty. I thought it was pretty tasty, doesn't taste like vitamins, available at any grocery store, good price.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
O Fallon, MO
I love this Honey Salted Peanut bar because it fills me up when I am on campus for 10-12 hours a day. I prefer to have on the go snacks instead of buying expensive and unhealthy campus food. I think that it is important to put healthy and filling things inside your body!
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
I did not like this kind, at all! It tasted disgusting! It was dry and yucky. I would never recommend this particular flavor. Purchased at a hospital for a snack, quick, fast. Never again. Will try other flavors though as I've had Luna before and have liked them.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Okay healthy granola bars rarely make me need them but Luna knows what they are doing. It takes like a sinful treat but with amazing things for you. Granted I'm sure eating the whole box isn't advised but you'll be surprised at how badly you'll want to!
Greta G.
Greta G.
Austin, TX
The Luna Honey Salted Peanut Nutrition Bars are my favorite afternoon snack as well as breakfast bar. They are delicious, healthy, and keep my belly happy. I have never had a bad flavor of Luna bars. The s'mores flavor is also delicious and nutritious.
Mea A.
Mea A.
Greeley, CO
I LOVE LUNA BARS and this flavor is a dream come true. It honestly tastes like a healthy pay day bar. it has the perfect balance of salty and sweet and if you love peanut butter you need to try this. Keeps you full and is a great source of nutrients.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Flint, TX
I tried these for the first time a few days ago. They were not my favorite. I have have tried previous flavors and they haven't been for me either. They seem to have a lot of sugar which to me, defeats the purpose. I prefer te quest bars
Erin F.
Erin F.
Vero beach, FL
So delicious! Its hard to tell if this is breakfast, snack, or dessert! I take these on every car and plane ride, keep some in my desk at work, and keep some in my car- except in the summer when it's too hot :(
Graciela R.
Graciela R.
These are some of my favorite Luna bars! Taste really yummy, keep me full, and are super easy to take on to go. Not as healthy as say a quest bar, but still better than having chips for a snack!
Alaina V.
Alaina V.
Whitesboro, NY
My favorite Luna bar flavor! They keep me feeling full, and have a great taste, and no chalky after taste like the Luna Protein bars can leave in your mouth afterwards.