BY LUNA

Whole nutrition bar for women®. see more...

Michayla B.
Sacramento, CA
These are so amazing to keep in my purse. My parents and my boyfriend have blood sugar issues so I always keep them on me. They're delicious and handy to keep around and snack on I definitely recommend keeping a few on you at all times just in case.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Foodie Expert
Almost like eating a candy bar (the added sugar isn't far off). I used to eat two Luna Bars per day when I was playing soccer in high school. There are so many flavors and they're all so filling. I'm quick to recommend Luna Bars to friends who need an easy to grab snack to keep on hand.
Nina M.
Ithaca, NY
As someone who is gluten-free it is often difficult for me to find snack bars that are healthy and don't have any wheat/barley in them. These however are delicious and do a great job of keeping my hunger at bay during long days. Unfortunately, they are kinda pricey so I usually only get them for myself as a treat.
Taylor R.
Dothan, AL
These are amazing bars! However, the reason I rated it only four stars is due to the fact that it's not as high in protein as some bars such as quest bars and they can get pretty pricey but, they are natural and that is definitely a plus!
McKenzie S.
Henderson, KY
Foodie Expert
The macadamia nut flavor has
Been my favorite forever but when the store was out of those, I tried this flavor! Now I've added it to my grocery list and can't wait to get more! I would recommend to someone to try this flavor who likes luna bars!
Sydney S.
Vestavia Hls, AL
The best tasting Luna bar my far. It is salty and sweet. I keep these in my work bag, diaper bag, office and my purse. I love these and will buy them until they don't make them anymore! I am a forever loyal fan!
Rachel J.
San Antonio , TX
Love love these bars. I usually eat Luna bars for a snack. These are definitely different but I think they're delicious. I get Luna bars in lots of different flavors. I think they are reasonably priced too
Sam L.
Clearwater, FL
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite nutritional bars. They have women's health benefits and gluten free options. This flavor is my favorite because it has a sweet hint of honey but it is not sugary or over powering
Greta G.
Austin, TX
The Luna Honey Salted Peanut Nutrition Bars are my favorite afternoon snack as well as breakfast bar. They are delicious, healthy, and keep my belly happy. I have never had a bad flavor of Luna bars. The s'mores flavor is also delicious and nutritious.
Christina M.
Lakewood, CO
Foodie Expert
Is it a candy bar or good for you? It's so yummy it feels like it has to be bad. I love Luna bars. They're as fun and sweet as a dessert and they have some vitamin and protein in them to boot. Good stuff.