BY GENERIC

LUNA for Women Chocolate Dipped Coconut Whole Nutrition Bars: 70% organic Core 4 vitamins and minerals: calcium, vitamin D, folic acid, iron 9g protein Low glycemic Low-glycemic foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of satiation and energy 3g fiber No hydrogenated oils see more...

• I've been a little hesitant on purchasing this, I am very budget ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The chocolate dipped coconut is a healthy snack but feels like an indulgent treat." in 2 reviews
  • "Really, really good solid bar." in 1 review
  • "Swear by Luna bars they taste great give me the energy I need at work half way through the day !" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate but the coconut had a nice creamy consistency" in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor used to be the chocolate coconut ones!" in 1 review
Amber H.
Foodie Expert
This was so good! Love that it's gluten free!!! It's a great snack for a pick me up or a quick mini meal when your in a hurry and miss lunch.
Anja W.
Foodie Expert
In terms of taste, this is great. What bothers me though is the false advertising. This is not a nutrition bar, it's straight up candy. If you read the label, there is loads of added sugar & there are hardly any nutrients that this bar would provide you with even close to the DV% of any nutrient on the label. A food is only considered nutrient-dense if the DV% listed is 20% or higher. Read your labels ladies. Don't be fooled into thinking this is a health food.
Jayme H.
Foodie Expert
5 star flavor, 1 star nutrition content. This bar tastes like a Mounds- so yummy! But the amount of added sugar makes it difficult for me to consider this a "nutrition bar". They do have lots of vitamins and minerals, but as someone who is trying to cut back on my sugar consumption I wish it wasn't as sweet!
Courtney K.
johnson city , TN
Foodie Expert
the bar tastes amazing, but is basically candy. there is so much added sugar which makes you crash later and really prevents a lot of the "nutrition." theres many other bars out there that i dont recommend this for anything besides flavor and temporary fill.
Samantha H.
South River, NJ
Foodie Expert
Swear by Luna bars they taste great give me the energy I need at work half way through the day ! But don't give the horrible side effects that an energy drink does !
Ashleigh G.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of Luna Bars! The chocolate dipped coconut is a healthy snack but feels like an indulgent treat. Great to keep in my purse for an easy and delicious on-the-go snack!
Emily F.
Swedesboro, NJ
Really, really good solid bar. Very filling; the perfect pick-me-up in the mid-morning if you're not ready for lunch, or mid-afternoon if you can't hold out until dinner. Delicious flavor. Probably my favorite bar.
Christie S.
I enjoy Luna bars and agree that they do not have any sort of odd "aftertaste." However, for the money and calories, I would prefer a bar with more protein. I do like the chocolate dipped coconut flavor.
Emily M.
Middlebourne, WV
Foodie Expert
A healthy and filling bar in a delicious flavor combination! Luna always delivers on quality products guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Olga S.
Awesome coconut taste with a bit too much dark chocolate. I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate but the coconut had a nice creamy consistency
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
I've been a little hesitant on purchasing this, I am very budget conscious. Would anyone recommend this/ tell me how much you enjoy the taste?