GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLuna
Fiber Soft-Baked Fruit Filled Bar Chocolate Raspberry

Luna Fiber Soft-Baked Fruit Filled Bar Chocolate Raspberry

by Luna

Luna® Fiber Chocolate Raspberry Soft-Baked Fruit-Filled Bar.
New.
7g fiber†.
70% organic.
Core 4.
Calcium, Vitamin D, iron, folic acid.
†Contains 3.5g total fat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luna Fiber Soft-Baked Fruit Filled Bar Chocolate Raspberry!
How would you rate this product?
Chelsea P.
Anniston , AL
You would never know you're eating healthy when eating this Luna bar. Does not skimp on flavor and is sure to fill you up
Brittaney C.
SAN DIEGO, CA
the flavor on this was amazing. and it did not taste chalky at all. really enjoyed this snack. plus it is good protein.
Ally L.
Glassboro, NJ
These are really good. They have a nice flavor to them and I usually eat them before or after the gym! They're pretty filling to me. I find these really affordable and I've repurchased quite a few times!
cameah W.
I always have a hard time making choosing between luna bars and cliff bars. I think that they both are really tasty. I really like the chocolate chip flavors. I am not super into the chocolate and raspberry. You can buy a whole bunch of them from places like target, and huge amounts from costco.
kaye C.
Harrisburg, PA
It's delicious and that's all that matters, great nutrient content but the deliciousness is really all that matters.
Erin H.
Robertsdale, AL
Wasn't super happy with the flavor of this one. I love all the other Luna Products but I just really was not a fan.
Pearl H.
Saugus, MA
Love luna bars. These are so useful for when your on the go perfect size to put in a purse or a bag and travel. Fills you up just enough.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
This is such a satisfying snack. its like a healthy desert I can eat and also feel guilt free. I buy these in bulk to share with friends.
Shelby C.
Byron Center, MI
I tried this product when I was searching for a new breakfast bar. I loved this one. I love raspberries so anything that is raspberry flavored is my favorite thing and let's not forget that it gets you to eat chocolate for breakfast which is just short of amazing in itself.
Katherine J.
Rochester, NY
Tastes amazing, gives you just enough sweetness to satisfy a craving, without too much sugar.

Looking for your answer?