BY LUNA

Peanut Butter Smoothes the Way for Strawberry in this Delicious Ode to a Classic. 7 grams of hunger-curbing fiber. Contains the Core 4 combo of calcium, iron, folic acid, and vitamin D. Only 120 calories. 70% organic ingredients Out with boring, in with lip smacking goodness!  Fiber just got a serious taste-lift in the form of Luna Fiber; the fiber bar you ll actually crave.  70% organic and available in three fruit-filled shades of delicious, Luna Fiber is the tasty, wholesome and convenient way to curb hunger, fast. No hydrogenated oils.  We source ingredients that are not genetically engineered. see more...

Luna Fiber Bars
  • "I like the vanilla blueberry one, but don't really like the peanut butter strawberry one as much (I think there is one other flavor I was not interested in). " in 1 review
  • "They taste great and fill you up!" in 1 review
  • "I don't have time to eat at work, so I always take a protein bar with me." in 1 review
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Graceville, FL
My husband and me love these bars they are filling and do not leave you feeling hungry in an hour. They are great for when you are running late and need something quick to eat, and these are very affordable. I have tried many of the Luna products and have enjoyed most everything I have tried.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Memphis, TN
Fiber bars have always been a bit intimidating for me. A friend recommended I try the Luna bars and I was hesitant. I tried the smores flavor and never looked back. It was delicious and filling and I regularly purchase them now for my home. I highly recommend.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Super yummy and a great way to curb hunger. Great for on the go as well. I don't see too much benefit with the fiber but it's still a good snack.
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I think these are quite new in the market there is a huge advertise on them but they really don't taste that good and expensive too
Madeleine J.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I much prefer the chocolate s'mores ones to these but I love the brand. I usually go for the no B.S brand bars but these are great
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I am getting older and extra fiber is a must. I got these as a protein bar to use.
The flavor and taste was not my favorite.
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Chula Vista, CA
Cocunut are my favorite. They have a delicious taste and you can fill and satisfy your appetite between meal s
Frances W.
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY
Foodie Expert
Delish. Great protein pick me up when I'm on the go. Always keep one at my desk or in my gym bag. Must have!
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Salina, Ks
This bar is delicious. I love lemon flavored anything and it tasted like dessert!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Foodie Expert
Luna bars are so great. Low in sugar but high in fiber and protein, they really help you stick to a diet while still feeding a craving. It won't taste like the real thing but it's pretty close and the flavors are good.