BY LUNA

Peanut Butter Smoothes the Way for Strawberry in this Delicious Ode to a Classic. 7 grams of hunger-curbing fiber. Contains the Core 4 combo of calcium, iron, folic acid, and vitamin D. Only 120 calories. 70% organic ingredients Out with boring, in with lip smacking goodness!  Fiber just got a serious taste-lift in the form of Luna Fiber; the fiber bar you ll actually crave.  70% organic and available in three fruit-filled shades of delicious, Luna Fiber is the tasty, wholesome and convenient way to curb hunger, fast. No hydrogenated oils.  We source ingredients that are not genetically engineered. see more...

Luna Fiber Bars
  • "I like the vanilla blueberry one, but don't really like the peanut butter strawberry one as much (I think there is one other flavor I was not interested in). " in 1 review
  • "They taste great and fill you up!" in 1 review
  • "I don't have time to eat at work, so I always take a protein bar with me." in 1 review
Sarah L.
Foodie Expert
Luna bars are so great. Low in sugar but high in fiber and protein, they really help you stick to a diet while still feeding a craving. It won't taste like the real thing but it's pretty close and the flavors are good.
Tamarie W.
Oceanside, CA
Foodie Expert
So delicious! I buy these constantly and they never get old. You feel like you're eating something "bad" for you but it's healthy. Highly recommend to all of my friends. You won't regret buying these!! So get out and get some. Yummmmmy!
Taresa S.
Columbus, OH
I love their products, helps me digest my food better, taste awesome wouldn't believe that it's healthy, the price is not to high I can afford to eat it everyday, has a good after taste. I will recommend it to you
Jaime A.
Those are rant great tasting fiber bars, which seems like an oxymoron. I enjoy them for a mid morning snack. I usually only buy then on sale or with a coupon though as they are expensive
Caroline H.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite Luna bar but definitely a good change of scenery. I am not always a major fan of Luna bars but this is one I would get again, but not necessarily eat every time. I'm being knit picky tho.
Sarah B.
Chapel Hill, NC
Foodie Expert
Love these! I think they discontinued these but they need to bring them back! they are a million times better than fiber one and the best texture and dont leave your stomach feeling upset. I love buying these! I found them at target which was really convenient.
Ashley Y.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite type of granola bar. I generally hate eating granola bars, but this one is not only healthy, but also tasty. I don't prefer the ones with nuts in them, but the rest of them are great. They hold me over until my next meal really well.
Kristen S.
Memphis, TN
Fiber bars have always been a bit intimidating for me. A friend recommended I try the Luna bars and I was hesitant. I tried the smores flavor and never looked back. It was delicious and filling and I regularly purchase them now for my home. I highly recommend.
Crystal C.
Graceville, FL
My husband and me love these bars they are filling and do not leave you feeling hungry in an hour. They are great for when you are running late and need something quick to eat, and these are very affordable. I have tried many of the Luna products and have enjoyed most everything I have tried.
Miriam Lourdes s.
Wonderful properties in this bar. Great intense flavor. Very satisfying and delicious. I carry one in my handbag daily for afternoon pick me up snack