BY LUNA DI LUNA

• Have yall tried this red wine. If you havn't maybe yall s...3 Answers
Ceara T.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The Luna di Luna has a nice berry flavor and is smooth. The after taste isn’t overbearing and it’s not super dry like some reds can be. I love the bottle with the moon design.
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
This is among my go to favorite wines! It have lovely raspberry notes but is tart enough for my boyfriend and into agree it's part of our regular rotation. Also, AWESOME bottle.
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA

Jammy and smoky. At first the jelly, and then the smoke to provide bitterness and even out the flavor. It manages to provide that initial sweet without being overpowering or cloying. Has great palate cleansing dryness to match that bold body. It's actually pretty good with dishes using peanut or peanut butter. I like a lot of character in my reds and this wine delivered. I can see how it would turn a lot of people off, but I thought it had a unique, playful, delightful character.
Angela F.
I truelly love this red,red,wine it is absoultly the best wine I have ever drank. I love the intense flavor the savory taste.I do think the price is a little costly. But we all know a good bottle of wine cost.
Angela F.
Have yall tried this red wine. If you havn't maybe yall should. It really is great.