LUNA® Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond Nutrition Bars 12 ct Box uploaded by Stephanie F.LUNA® Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond Nutrition Bars 12 ct Box uploaded by Meleah B.

BY LUNA

Susan C.
Manchester, OH
I love Luna Bars. The special messages on the wrappers are fun too. Reasonable prices, fresh ingredients and great taste make these my number one go to bars. I love the dark chocolate. It's nice knowing such a delectable treat is also good for me.
Megan B.
Longview, TX
I bought these for those tonnes when I was too busy to sit and eat and might feel temoted to grab something from the vending machine. They have a winderful flavor that satisfies my sweet tooth while also filling my stomach enough until I can eat.
Kay J.
This is so delicious. Not going to lie, it has a bit of a protein-bar flavor, but it's not overwhelming enough to make you want to spit it out. However, the sweetness of it offsets the proteiny taste, and it's almost dessert like.
Brooke M.
My weakness when it comes to eating healthy, is sweet treats. These bars solve that problem. Not only do I get my chocolate fix, but I get a good dose of protein to keep my hunger down. I never met a Luna bar I didn't like.
Jezzarea S.
Deer river , MN
My favorite is between these and the lemon kind. They make an awesome quick snack for on the go. Very flavorful with the mocha not being TOO strong but you can definitely tell it's there. I buy these about once a month.
Lorelei C.
Are these healthy??! What?! Because I would've sworn it's just a candy bar! These are SO good but they're made with quality ingredients!!! I seriously recommend these for a sweet tooth, a regular snack, anything!
Jewels G.
Once again I don't like protein of anything. I also don't like dark chocolate so this was a total bust for me. I'm sure if I weren't bias I would love it but nope, I'll pass on these and anything else similar.
Genasee M.
Saint Paul, MN
These are so good and super flavorful! I really like them for an on the go snack that I can just throw in my purse! Super yummy and super convenient for travel. I love them. Highly recommended. I'm satisfied
Brandi N.
Vancouver, WA
For a protein bar it tastes pretty good. It gives you lots of energy. Kind of pricey in my opinion though. I have purchased them from winco and Safeway. Prices are the same.
Dallas L.
I think this product could use some improvement. I honk that the chocolate tastes very fake and is not what most go for. I think they just need to make it more real flavoring with less artificial flavors.