LUNA® Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond Nutrition Bars 12 ct Box uploaded by Meleah B.LUNA® Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond Nutrition Bars 12 ct Box uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY LUNA

Lexie S.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
I see Luna bars as more of a protein bar and often do not eat this however these LUNA Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond bars I did in fact buy in bulk twice before and went through them quickly. I love dark chocolate and mocha flavor and almonds are quite filling. This is a great snack bar!
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
This is one of my favorite flavors of the Luna bars. I enjoy eating these before/after going to the gym. I also eat them throughout the day if I am getting hungry but it isn't quite time for another meal. I would repurchase these again, especially if they were on sale.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
These are great if you want a yummy and healthy snack! It would be a great mid afternoon snack like in between lunch and dinner when all you want to reach for are the unhealthy brownies! This is a healthy alternative that would leave your tummy growling!
Meleah B.
Evansville, Indiana
I use these as a quick breakfast. They typically will keep me satisfied till lunch and I can not say that about a lot of things! It's a lot more filling than most other morning bars and I feel it can hold me over until lunchtime unlike other brands.
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA
Love these! Very healthy, lots of protein, but a lot of sugar, and not too much fat. Rebuy frequently, these taste amazing. My favorite Luna bar. Perfect for when you want something sweet, but not too sweet or sugary. Definitely recommend.
Miranda C.
S Charleston, WV
This granola bar is a great sweet "treat" when you are trying to eat healthy, but that also wards off those hunger pangs when you need something something in a pinch. Who doesn't love a healthy and delicious chocolate snack?
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
These bars are a great chocolate fox for when you're trying to eat healthier. They taste great and don't have the usual nasty aftertaste of other health bars. I will be purchasing more in the future.
Kayla F.
Mansfield, OH
Love having these for breakfast before work! They are easy to just throw in your bag or purse as a quick breakfast! They honestly do keep you full until lunch time! They taste great, too!
Lisa M.
Jackson, MI
If I need a quick breakfast for on-the-go, I pick up a box of Luna bars. You can't go wrong with anything with a chocolate and mocha flavor. I prefer fruit but Luna bars are good too.
Carolyn B.
Westborough, Ma
They were overall a tasty way to satisfy my chocolate and sweet craving. However I wasn't a fan of the mocha flavor of it. Would have like it better if it was just chocolate.