Luna Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond Nutrition Bar

by Luna

In 1999, we created LUNA®, the first nutrition bar for women. And to inspire women to be bold and blaze their own trails, we created two breakthrough initiatives: LUNAFEST®, our film festival by, for, and about women, and Team LUNA Chix®, to inspire women in sport. Today, we offer LUNA with irresistible flavors, nourishing energy, and uncompromising ingredients as an invitation to make your own breakthroughs happen, every day.—Kit Crawford, Co-owner of Cliff Bar & Company

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luna Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond Nutrition Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Vancouver , WA
For a protein bar it tastes pretty good. It gives you lots of energy. Kind of pricey in my opinion though. I have purchased them from winco and Safeway. Prices are the same.
Jackson, MI
If I need a quick breakfast for on-the-go, I pick up a box of Luna bars. You can't go wrong with anything with a chocolate and mocha flavor. I prefer fruit but Luna bars are good too.
Pinellas Park, FL
Luna has successfully made a product that's healthy and yet, doesn't taste like cardboard! I was pleasantly surprised as it was very yummy! It felt like cheating on my diet :)
Silver Spring, MD
Delicious flavor combination. Soft and chewy. Great pick me up snack to throw in my bag when i am on the go. It is a low calorie and health snack with a lot of protein.
Winchester, MA
I really love Luna bars and feel like they are truly filling. Thought I love nutty traditional granola bars, I find Luna to taste more like a yummy treat than a healthy nut snack.
Waxhaw , NC
Too sweet for me but great at keeping my blood sugar elevated if I have to be out without food for extended periods of time. I keep some in my car at all times.
Toledo, OH
These bars are pretty good for someone thats pretty athletic like me i love that their made for women because it makes me feel good they taste really good too
Beaumont, CA
Not a very big fan of granola bars but this wasn't half bad. Definitely kept me fuller longer though. So I would be buying these for my lunches on occasion.
Kansas City, MO
I really like these a lot better than the regular protein bars. I am so into dark chocolate and these taste so wonderful but still have the decadent flavor.
Troy, MI
Doesn't the name just say it all? I love these bars they are such an indulgence. They are not cheap so they are a treat when I need something fast and easy.

Looking for your answer?