Luna Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond Nutrition Bar

by Luna

In 1999, we created LUNA®, the first nutrition bar for women. And to inspire women to be bold and blaze their own trails, we created two breakthrough initiatives: LUNAFEST®, our film festival by, for, and about women, and Team LUNA Chix®, to inspire women in sport. Today, we offer LUNA with irresistible flavors, nourishing energy, and uncompromising ingredients as an invitation to make your own breakthroughs happen, every day.—Kit Crawford, Co-owner of Cliff Bar & Company

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luna Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond Nutrition Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Spokane Valley
Was addicted to these babies. Love these. Great snack food. Not to sweet so perfect flavor. Acutally named my car Luna after these. Would purchase again. And would recommend to a friend. Please try!!!!!!!
Saint Paul, MN
These are so good and super flavorful! I really like them for an on the go snack that I can just throw in my purse! Super yummy and super convenient for travel. I love them. Highly recommended. I'm satisfied
Roseville, CA
These bars are delicious! Every flavor is unique and I love that they are gluten free! I always keep a couple in my purse for that perfect go to snack when I forget to plan!
Once again I don't like protein of anything. I also don't like dark chocolate so this was a total bust for me. I'm sure if I weren't bias I would love it but nope, I'll pass on these and anything else similar.
De Pere, WI
This bar fills my chocolate craving! I love how it tastes good but it also fills you up without leaving you feeling heavy! It's loaded with healthy ingredients and for the price, it can't be beat! I definitely recommend this to all of my friends at yoga!
I like the Luna bars because they taste like dessert! It doesn't taste like it would be healthy, but it is :-) a great protein bar and great way to start the day!
Latrobe, PA
First off, yum! I eat Luna bars several times a week while walking to class or before I hit the gym. They're super tasty without the nasty, fake taste of most energy bars, and come in a variety of flavors. Plus they're packed with protein and come in boxes of 6 which is perfect for me. You can snag them at any Walmart or grocery store these days and they're inexpensive so I would highly recommend them all around!
I think this product could use some improvement. I honk that the chocolate tastes very fake and is not what most go for. I think they just need to make it more real flavoring with less artificial flavors.
Fort Lupton, CO
I bought these for those times when I was too busy to sit and eat and might feel tempted to grab something from the vending machine. They have a wonderful flavor that satisfies my sweet tooth while also filling my stomach enough until I can eat.
Petaluma, CA
Honestly, words cannot describe how obsessed I am (and always will be) with Luna bars! I have yet to try a flavor I didn't love (and trust me, I have made my way through quite a few). They seem to have many good vitamins and minerals that are essential to a daily diet. I wish I could eat 5 in a day without feeling guilty! My only complaint it the fact that they are pretty high in calories, but they are well worth it when you are eating a delicious snack that is rich in calcium and happiness. Also, side note - I forced my office manager to try one after she told me that she "hates any/all types of bars and refuses to buy any" - she raved about the Luna bars for weeks after trying.

Looking for your answer?