BY LUNA®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

In 1999, we created LUNA®, the first nutrition bar for women. And to inspire women to be bold and blaze their own trails, we created two breakthrough initiatives: LUNAFEST®, our film festival by, for, and about women, and Team LUNA Chix®, to inspire women in sport. Today, we offer LUNA with irresistible flavors, nourishing energy, and uncompromising ingredients as an invitation to make your own breakthroughs happen, every day.—Kit Crawford, Co-owner of Cliff Bar & Company

Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love these bars! They all taste amazing but the dark chocolate mocha almond bar and the cookie dough bar are my favorite...they are a little pricey but well worth it...they are delicious and nutritious! I eat these instead of candy bars...I definitely recommend these!
Michelle G.
Kennesaw, GA
I eat these bars when I have a very busy day at work and can't stop for a proper meal, or when I work late and need a snack to help keep me going. I feel better about eating them than other nutrition bars. These seem to have a better balance of ingredients, fiber and protein and taste better. They aren't too sweet, don't taste like substitute sweetener and have a nice texture. They're a nice treat and good nutrition on those very long days.
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
I love Luna Bars. The special messages on the wrappers are fun too. Reasonable prices, fresh ingredients and great taste make these my number one go to bars. I love the dark chocolate. It's nice knowing such a delectable treat is also good for me.
Alice W.
New York
LUNA is a delicious nutrition bar for women.  Fortified with nutrition women need, healthy ingredients and an indulgent taste, LUNA is the perfect bar to grab as a snack or a dessert.  I would definitely recommend trying luna products to all my friends and family
Kay J.
This is so delicious. Not going to lie, it has a bit of a protein-bar flavor, but it's not overwhelming enough to make you want to spit it out. However, the sweetness of it offsets the proteiny taste, and it's almost dessert like.
Laura L.
I love Luna bars!!! They are low in sugar and high in protein which is the perfect combination for keeping me free from hunger at work. This helps me stay away from those sugary snacks until lunch time. They are a bit expensive but, in my opinion, so worth it!
May P.
I'm a huge fan of LUNA bars. They taste great and are a great source of protein. What I like best about LUNA bars is that they don't have a synthetic taste to them! I rate this bar 4/5 because I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate but it is a great pick me up snack.
Brooke M.
My weakness when it comes to eating healthy, is sweet treats. These bars solve that problem. Not only do I get my chocolate fix, but I get a good dose of protein to keep my hunger down. I never met a Luna bar I didn't like.
Lorelei C.
Stafford, VA
Are these healthy??! What?! Because I would've sworn it's just a candy bar! These are SO good but they're made with quality ingredients!!! I seriously recommend these for a sweet tooth, a regular snack, anything!
Jezzarea S.
Deer river , MN
My favorite is between these and the lemon kind. They make an awesome quick snack for on the go. Very flavorful with the mocha not being TOO strong but you can definitely tell it's there. I buy these about once a month.