LUNA® Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Nutrition Bars 6 ct Box uploaded by Heather S.

BY LUNA

Janet N.
Marysville, CA
I love the chocolate and the hazelnut combination in this Luna Bar. It is really addictive and I love eating them when I'm in a rush to get to class in the morning. I also like eating them in between meals and I need an extra boost in energy.
Liberty V.
Luna bars are a great protein bar. They are super good and come in a lot of flavors. The lemon is my favorite flavor they have. They are also gluten free and don't have a lot of sugar in them. Highly recommend
Jessica C.
BERKELEY, CA
You can definitely taste the real hazelnuts in this granola bar, very tasty! I also like how this one is not too sweet. One of my go-to flavors out of all of the Luna bars.
Katie B.
Detroit, MI
WARNING! These are so addicting. This is my favorite along with the dark chocolate cookie dough. A couple weeks ago before traveling I found these. I was going for the Fiber One cookies & creme protein bars. As we all know, Target is a black hole of spending so I bought both. I don't know how I ever went to work or went traveling without these. They taste so good and don't leave that awful after-taste. They also keep me full for long periods of time. They are the best bars that don't have a lot of sugar. So impressed.
Micol Z.
San Ramon, CA
These are super delicious and I recommend everyone to try them. They aren't like the typical protein or healthy bars that taste disgusting, these actually have good flavor
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Oh goodness, these are good. I'm glad they are fairly good for you or I'd be in trouble. These bars totally met my expectations and were delicious and nutritious. I cannot rave about them enough they were so good. Highly recommend for on the go or for long hikes.
Bridget H.
Luna bars have been a life saver for me. They're easy, on the go, quick snacks. The hazelnut flavor is a nice switch up from the chocolate peanut butter kind I normally get. They help me get my daily amount of protein.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
I love Luna Bars but did not like this flavor. I didn't think I could go wrong with dark chocolate and hazelnut, because I love Nutella! But this doesn't even remotely taste like Nutella. I'll probably give the rest of the box to my kids.
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
I just tried this flavor because it was on sale. it was pretty good even though hazelnut is not my favorite. These have a decent flavor, a good amount of calories, and the bars are a good size as well.
Caché M.
I honestly have to force myself to stop eating these. If you really love nuts and chocolate then this is for you. It also a great breakfast if you are like me who doesn't really like to eat breakfast.