BY LUNA

Luna® Chocolate Peppermint Stick Whole Nutrition Bar For Women®.
70% organic.
Core 4.
Calcium, Vitamin D, iron, folic acid.
8g protein.
4g fiber†.
6 bars.
1.7 oz/48g per bar. see more...

Kierstin B.
N Salt Lake, UT
I am very particular about my nutrition bars and usually have to be in a certain mood to eat your typical bar. However, it is not the case with these bars. They are sweet enough to calm your sweet tooth but still feel like you're eating something that is good for you. As someone who struggles to get all of the essential vitamins and nutrients in a typical day, these bars are great for a breakfast on the go.
Christin M.
Huntsville, AL
My everyday breakfast!!!! These bad boys are super duper tasty. What I love about it is that is it does not taste at all artificial or chalky like most protein or nutrition bars. The peppermint stick one is the tastiest in my opinion. Nice dark chocolate-y base with a nice mint added in. These feel me up and I do not ever get sick of them! Second favorite flavor is the lemon zest ones.
Coppelia A.
Kingwood, TX
This is my favorite protein bar EVER!!! Extra points for reminding me of Christmas all year long with the yummy chocolate peppermint combo! I love that it's made for women and even has encouraging messages on the wrapper. Usually get it at Target & when it's on sale, it's worth stocking up! Great on the go snack!
Noa S.
Cold Spring Harbor, NY
I love these Luna bars! They are my favorite ones! They contain folic acid which is why they are labeled "for women", but a lot of processed and unprocessed foods have folic acid in them so anyone can eat them really. Great subtle peppermint flavor on the bottom white chocolate dip they put on.
Mackenzie m.
Wolcott, CT
Luna bars are so filling and can suffice for my breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even if I wanted a snack I can grab a luna bar. I love all kinds! This specific peppermint kind is absolutely delicious I always have my mother pick these out for me. Luna bars are great!!
Shareena P.
W Lafayette, IN
I love grabbing these in the morning or packing them for a snack later. I love all the chocolate flavors cause it's like dessert....but it's actually healthy! The best kind of snacks are the nutritious ones that don't TASTE nutritious and these are perfect.
Mia S.
Holliston, MA
I love this flavor of Luna bars. Its my absolute favorite bar. (period) I buy Luna almost every time i buy bars! I think it is almost as good as cliff bars. They are a little expesive but its worth it. I would recommend it to others.
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Okay these are seriously delicious. So chocolatey and good you forget you're being healthy (ish). They're amazing and the absolute perfect snack, I've also used them as a breakfast substitute and they worked well for that too.
Liz P.
Saint Louis, MO
Oh. Em. Gee.
I recently discovered these while searching for low-fat protein bars. These are divine! They are like dessert for me, although I eat them for breakfast usually. The flavor is awesome, my favorite!
Kayla D.
Selah, WA
Like Christmas in a protein bar. I eat these for a late afternoon snack when I feel like I need chocolate. They offer a ton of benefits but I really only care that they tide me over until dinner. Great flavor!