BY LUNA

LUNA Chocolate Peppermint Stick Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 8g protein 4g fiber Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "As a college student always on the move, they're a great way to keep your energy levels up!" in 1 review
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is totally my go to snack. Luna bars taste amazing and are designed for women's nutritional needs. The chocolate peppermint stick makes it feel like christmas when it's 100 degrees out. The nuts about chocolate is really great too. And for the price, it'll help you get through that afternoon rut without the high calorie intake of some protein bars.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I don't get these very often, but my favorite flavor is surprisingly this chocolate peppermint stick! It's not overly peppermint-flavored. It is like eating girl scouts thin mints, and it's amazing! I always recommend this to others, and to their suprise, they love it too!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Englewood, CO
Review for: LUNA Chocolate Peppermint Stick Nutrition Bars, 15 count
This is my go-to bar as a college student. I'm always away from home most of the day and I want a snack that makes me feel full without eating something that costs a lot of money. These peppermint bars have a minty kick and keep me full between meals and class!
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Review for: LUNA Chocolate Peppermint Stick Nutrition Bars, 15 count
Yum! I love this one, too. Okay, there aren't many that I don't love. But if you are a fan of peppermint and chocolate, this is the bar for you! It's a strong, but not overpowering taste and smell of peppermint that is really well complimented by the chocolate.
Christine G.
Christine G.
These are the best bars ever. The flavor is perfect. Not too minty- just the right balance. I eat one for a morning snack at work or as an afternoon treat. Texture is perfect- love the oatmeal pieces and that it isn't a chewy brick like so many bars out there.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Foodie Expert
These feel like Christmas! Good size bar, healthy option, and very filling. Satisfy my sweet tooth without making me feel guilty. A bit on the pricey side, but at par with other nutritional granola bars that are similar options. I will continue to buy these.
Tonyalee H.
Tonyalee H.
Gainesville, GA
I REALLY like these! They are chocolatey and minty (that's not overwhelming!) and I love the crunch AND the soft together. Also, they're filling and hold you over between meals.

I get them pretty cheap ($1) at my local grocery store.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
These are so tasty!! I love them because the peppermint flavor is not too overpowering! Great for a snack or sometimes I would eat them for breakfast on the go! If you don't like the chocolate/mint combo there are other flavors too!
Diana Tram N.
Diana Tram N.
Renton, WA
Foodie Expert
These are so good! Delicious flavor and it makes me think of the holidays. I love the other ones, but this one is definitely my go to bar. I like to toss one either in my backpack or purse to have it as a snack on the go.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Sarasota, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor of Luna Bar! It's so festive and the peppermint isn't too overpowering. It's just the right amount of minty freshness with notes of chocolate. I feel like I'm indulging in dessert when I have this.
Lin G.
Lin G.
Can I eat this after a workout?