BY LUNA #73 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Chocolate Peppermint Stick Nutrition Bars: The whole nutrition bar for women Low glycemic Calcium, folic acid, vitamin D, iron Certified organic 8g protein 4g fiber Kosher see more...

LUNA Chocolate Peppermint Stick Nutrition Bars
  • "As a college student always on the move, they're a great way to keep your energy levels up!" in 1 review
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Luna bars are a GENIOUS idea! They are packed full of what a woman needs making them the perfect healthy snack. There is a variety of flavors giving everyone the chance to try one they'll love! Peppermint stick is my all time favorite year round!!! It's chocolaty on top with peppermint bark like candy underneath. It's a melt in your mouth kind of bar and the best part is it's healthy for you! They are a bit chewy but nothing that is bothersome, I don't tend to like crunchy bars anyways. I reccomend Luna bars to any woman looking for a healthy new snack!
Marlei E.
Waco, TX
I have celiac disease which causes me to not be able to eat gluten. These bars have saved my life when I'm busy, so most of the time. I have tried almost all the brands and flavors of bars you could think of and this remains my favorite. It doesn't taste like cardboard or fake sweetener like a lot of the others occasionally do. It just tastes like peppermint and chocolate with nothing else added.  I will continue to buy it again and again.
Sophia V.
Luna Bars are absolutely scrumptious and this bar is no exception. I love the thin layer of sweet peppermint bark on the top of this bar. Like the typical luna bar, this bar has a delicious crunch- definitely satisfying. A great buy at a great price. Also- if you purchase these during the hot summer months, it's likely you'll receive your bar slightly melted. Don't worry though, it doesn't effect the flavor in the slightest.
Ashley W.
My daughters LOVE these bars. They are young but still ask for them even if we don't have them in the house and haven't for a while. I love that they don't have a ton of sugar in them and have a lot of fiber. He only thing I hate is that they are so good my girls often want to eat more than one at a time and I have to tell them no.
Alliah E.
its safe to say all luna bar flavors are amazing. but if you are looking for protein and a healthy option, this isnt really for you. Its high in sugar and low in protein. They're not saying theyre a protein bar but just letting you all know that dont really know how to choose a good protein packed bar, this isnt the one.
Lauren I.
These remind me of Christmas. Chocolate cookies, white chocolate coating and that unbelievable peppermint flavor. They are rather expensive, but it's absolutely worth it. A sweet & (mostly) healthy treat. Delicious! I love sharing these with friends and watching their reactions. I usually keep 2-3 of these in my backpack (sometimes different flavors) for the busy school or travel day!
Megan B.
Garden Grove, CA
I used to LOVE these back in high school and college. They were my favorite granola bar when I was younger, the peppermint was amazing! I'm not nearly as much of a fan of them because they're now too sweet for my taste. If you're sensitive to sweet I would not recommend them, if you like sweet I'm sure you'll love them!
Amanda G.
El Cajon, CA
I love this flavor of Luna bar! The mint and the chocolate flavors are the perfect amount. I used to buy these all the time when I was in college and bars were $1-2 at Trader Joe's! Haven't had one in a long time, but now I'm craving one! If you like chocolate and peppermint, these are for you!
Cynthia H.
Astoria, NY
I am such a fan of all Luna bars but this has consistently been my favorite flavor in the group.  It's not an overpowering peppermint flavor but the chocolate and peppermint makes me feel like I am eating Christmas (if that makes any sense at all.)  It's such a great flavor.
Emily M.
I love these bars. I'm very picky with bars and have a texture issue with most brands. I like the flavor of the peppermint and chocolate as well as the smooth texture. This is about the only bar I've been able to stomach. I buy the boxes. They're usually on sale as well.
Lin G.
Can I eat this after a workout?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this still being sold??