Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick uploaded by Amber M.Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick uploaded by Emily R.

Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Rich chocolate covered in a cool coating that's chock-full of real peppermint candy.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 8g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Soy Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Starch, Alkalized Cocoa‡, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Beet Powder (For Color).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk, Peanuts, And Tree Nuts. No Partially Hydrogenated Oils. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• I'm writing this question to unlock a badge. But I guess I should...3 Answers
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
Yum! I love Luna bars and the nutritional value they offer! They are affordable and come in so many great flavors. I love that I can find them at the grocery or a gas station. Definitely recommend and will eat again!
Pamela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love these Luna protein bars. They are the perfect size for a dessert and I like that they taste indulgent but are not empty calories. They fill me up just as one would expect, and I really do love the taste. I eat a pretty high protein diet and try to avoid too much processed sugar (which makes me sound way more diligent than I am, but I try!) and these fit well in my eating plan.
Feliza C.
Philadelphia, PA
I'll preface by saying that I really do not like eating protein bars, but my diet sometimes means I need them for the nutrients (and their easy-to-transport nature.) The Chocolate Peppermint Stick variety tastes the least like a protein bar and the most like something I would normally eat, so it's my go-to protein bar when I need a pick-up.
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
I never knew that this brand was made specifically only for women. I tried to make my boyfriend taste it and he refused and pointed out that he wasn't supposed to eat it. I thought it was a joke until he showed me what the label advertised on each of the bars. But so far, I really enjoyed this flavor and I also really like the lemon one as well.
Jordan A.
Favorite bar ever. I always grab it before I head out the door. I always want to eat one bar because it tastes so good and it's more tastier than a chocolate bar. I absolutely love it and have been eating Luna bars for over 3 years. Never get tired of them.
Kenia O.
YESSS!!!! I cannot say good enough things about these bars, they are so good and when I'm feeling a bit hungry these completely satisfy my hunger. The peppermint adds a really nice touch to the chocolate in this. You have to try this if you love mint. I'm not even a big fan of chocolate at all but I love this bar!
Savannah P.
I have been eating these for years. The chocolate peppermint is my favorite Luna bar flavor- it's sweet enough and chocolaty with the refreshing taste of peppermint. They're fairly low calorie and don't have a super high amount of sugar. Overall, I'd definitely recommend these protein bars.
Valarie R.
Literally the best luna bar flavor ever! These are sweet but not to sweet and are chewy but not to chewy! They're perfect! They have a bit of sugar but have tons of vitamins so it's great for a treat
Aislinn K.
Super good for you and your taste buds! This bar gives you a burst of energy and satisfies your taste buds. It tastes like pure Christmas all year round. You can find them at target and almost any grocery store.
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
i LOVE Luna Bars! this bar in particular is delicious and reminds me of Christmas. It is moist and flavorful unlike most protein bars and is made particularly for women. I would chose this brand over any of the popular nutrition bars out there.
Marcia M.
Conway, SC
I'm writing this question to unlock a badge. But I guess I should also ask a question. So how good are these for you compared to similar products?