Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick uploaded by Samantha S.Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick uploaded by Amber M.Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick uploaded by Emily R.

BY LUNA #62 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Rich chocolate covered in a cool coating that's chock-full of real peppermint candy.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 8g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Soy Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Starch, Alkalized Cocoa‡, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Beet Powder (For Color).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk, Peanuts, And Tree Nuts. No Partially Hydrogenated Oils. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• Are these Gluten and Dairy free?1 Answers
  • I'm writing this question to unlock a badge. But I guess I should...3 Answers
  • Can I eat this after a workout?4 Answers
Allie A.
Brandon, MS
Chocolate peppermint is a great flavor, and I really like these for a quick breakfast! The only issue I have with them is that they do tend to be a little chalky- something that’s a hit or miss for protein bars. Still doesn’t deter me from eating them, but if you’re someone who is sensitive to that sort of thing I may not go with this flavor.
Maddy H.
Arlington, VA
This is my go-to breakfast item! I have them in all my purses and bags and they are AMAZING! This is my favorite Luna bar flavor and never fails to crush my craving. They have a good amount of protein, enough to count as a meal. I make sure to stock up on these every time there is a sale!!
Zaide T.
Narberth
A delicious snack for whenever I’m on the go or for a bit of energy before a workout session! I always buy them from Whole Foods! They’re one of my favorite snack/meal bars to buy and the ingriedients aren’t terrible for being a granola bar, I do recommend this to others!
Allie G.
Yum! A bit of a treat and guilty pleasure with the sugar, but it’s fun once in a while. These taste more like a cookie than a healthy bar, and let’s be honest, I dig it. It’s better than almost any other bar out there, and I would definitely recommend.
Marlei E.
Waco, TX
I have celiac disease which causes me to not be able to eat gluten. These bars have saved my life when I'm busy, so most of the time. I have tried almost all the brands and flavors of bars you could think of and this remains my favorite. It doesn't taste like cardboard or fake sweetener like a lot of the others occasionally do. It just tastes like peppermint and chocolate with nothing else added.  I will continue to buy it again and again.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
Yum! I love Luna bars and the nutritional value they offer! They are affordable and come in so many great flavors. I love that I can find them at the grocery or a gas station. Definitely recommend and will eat again!
Hayden L.
A staple to my mornings! Great protein, great taste! If you love anything chocolate/mint, this is the product for you. I’m actually full until lunch time with these bars. They also make a great pre-workout snack!
Sophia V.
Luna Bars are absolutely scrumptious and this bar is no exception. I love the thin layer of sweet peppermint bark on the top of this bar. Like the typical luna bar, this bar has a delicious crunch- definitely satisfying. A great buy at a great price. Also- if you purchase these during the hot summer months, it's likely you'll receive your bar slightly melted. Don't worry though, it doesn't effect the flavor in the slightest.
Carmen Q.
Cincinnati, OH
These are sooo yummy ! I have stopped purchasing them because I was looking closely at the ingredients and nutrition label and didn’t seem to fit my diet. I do like these in swap for chocolate bar
elisabeth b.
Berkley
By far my favorite flavor of Luna bar! It tastes like a candy bar. It doesn't have that off, artificial flavor that a lot of snack bars have. I find that these do a great job of curbing my sweet tooth without a bunch of sugar!
Lin G.
Can I eat this after a workout?
Marcia M.
Conway, SC
I'm writing this question to unlock a badge. But I guess I should also ask a question. So how good are these for you compared to similar products?
Jo C.
Peoria , AZ
Do the Luna bars come in a bar that is sugar free?
Lo H.
Are these Gluten and Dairy free?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this still being sold??