Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick uploaded by Sammi S.Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick uploaded by Amber M.Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick uploaded by Emily R.

BY LUNA® #99 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

LUNA Bars are kitchen-crafted to help keep you nourished throughout your busy day and give you the energy you need to break through. Each bar is a delicious, nutritious, gluten-free snack that’s perfect between meals. With irresistible flavors like Lemon Zest and Chocolate Peppermint Stick – together with protein, fiber, and organic ingredients – LUNA Bars are snacks you can truly feel good about.

Flavor Notes: Rich chocolate covered in a cool coating that's chock-full of real peppermint candy.

• 25% less sugar*
  • Gluten free and non-GMO
  • 8g protein
  • Made with organic oats

Protein Grain Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Organic Milled Flaxseed), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Cocoa, Palm Kernel Oil‡, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Palm Kernel Solids, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Soy Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Starch, Alkalized Cocoa‡, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Beet Powder (For Color).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Milk, Peanuts, And Tree Nuts. No Partially Hydrogenated Oils. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

• Are these Gluten and Dairy free?1 Answers
  • I'm writing this question to unlock a badge. But I guess ...3 Answers
  • Can I eat this after a workout?4 Answers
Shay V.
Atlanta
This is my absolute favorite go-to meal bar. It tastes like peppermint bark and seems like such a sweet splurge without being terrible for you. I buy these by the dozen and the only downside for me is that I will eat them all within a couple days (like, 3 or 4 a day 😂). If you like mint or peppermint you will LOVE these bars!
Tamara K.
Centralia, MO
Love a lot of the Luna bars, but specifically this chocolate peppermint one. It's great any time of the year! And the fact that it's gluten free, has 7g of protein, is non-gmo, and is made with organic oats are all just amazing added bonus! Yum! Would recommend to anyone any day :)
Ellie W.
Chagrin Falls
This is my favorite Luna bar. It tastes super good and satisfies my sweet tooth. I like that they are soft too. They are healthy enough for me and I have repurchased these multiple times, I’d recommend these as long as you don’t leave them in a super hot place.
Allie G.
Post Falls, ID
Yum! A bit of a treat and guilty pleasure with the sugar, but it’s fun once in a while. These taste more like a cookie than a healthy bar, and let’s be honest, I dig it. It’s better than almost any other bar out there, and I would definitely recommend.
Zaide T.
Narberth
A delicious snack for whenever I’m on the go or for a bit of energy before a workout session! I always buy them from Whole Foods! They’re one of my favorite snack/meal bars to buy and the ingriedients aren’t terrible for being a granola bar, I do recommend this to others!
Sophia V.
Luna Bars are absolutely scrumptious and this bar is no exception. I love the thin layer of sweet peppermint bark on the top of this bar. Like the typical luna bar, this bar has a delicious crunch- definitely satisfying. A great buy at a great price. Also- if you purchase these during the hot summer months, it's likely you'll receive your bar slightly melted. Don't worry though, it doesn't effect the flavor in the slightest.
Carmen Q.
Hilliard, OH
These are sooo yummy ! I have stopped purchasing them because I was looking closely at the ingredients and nutrition label and didn’t seem to fit my diet. I do like these in swap for chocolate bar
Kawaii W.
Florida
... No.

I expect most candy cane peppermint treats to be sweetly stomach-ache inducing, but I was hoping LUNA would be graceful enough to have to perfect sweetness in this bar that it accomplishes in its white chocolate macadamia. It didn't.

Its texture was of uncooked oats dusted in cheap cocoa powder with a bland, unexciting peppermint icing underneath. It's an appetite killer.
Sarah L.
This is my favorite Luna bar flavor! These are one of my favorite go to snacks when I’m running around and need something quick. It always fills me up and keeps me going while I’m out and about.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
By far my favorite flavor of Luna bar! It tastes like a candy bar. It doesn't have that off, artificial flavor that a lot of snack bars have. I find that these do a great job of curbing my sweet tooth without a bunch of sugar!
Lin G.
Can I eat this after a workout?
Marcia M.
Conway, SC
I'm writing this question to unlock a badge. But I guess I should also ask a question. So how good are these for you compared to similar products?
Jo C.
Peoria, AZ
Do the Luna bars come in a bar that is sugar free?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this still being sold??
Lo H.
Are these Gluten and Dairy free?

back