Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ
Does the chocolate dipped coconut one taste similar to almond joy?
Linda P.
Linda P.
AYER, MA
4 years ago
YES!! :) so yummy, also tastes like bounty if youve ever tried them
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
4 years ago
For me it taste different
Leandra S.
Leandra S.
Valencia, CA
4 years ago
I think it does and its one of my favorites! When I'm craving sweets I'll opt for that flavor or the lemon zest. Lemon zest reminds me of a lemon bar and i am obsessed with lemon bars!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
They do taste similar but there are some differences, considering the bar is way healthier than Almond Joys.
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Caramel nut brownie
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
The coconut taste is similar, but the chocolate is not as sweet. This bar is a lot healthier for you with more iron and protein so it's a good alternative :)
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Port Townsend, WA
4 years, 4 months ago
Similar but very different at the same time. The Luna bar is nowhere near as sweet as the candy bar. Personally I enjoy the Luna bar a million times more, especially knowing how healthy it is for you!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Saint Peters, MO
4 years, 4 months ago
It does a little but glad that it's much healthier than an Almond Joy :)
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
Not exactly
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
West New York, NJ
4 years, 5 months ago
It does have a similar taste to Almond Joy but it doesn't taste EXACTLY like one ;) Still it's my favorite flavor from Luna!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Alderson, WV
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes or more like a mounds since it doesn't have nuts.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Tomball, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes, it is very comparable. Its so yummy. I love almond joys, and these are an amazing substitute!
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
4 years, 6 months ago
I would not compare the the taste of almond joy to the chocolate dipped Luna bar it does. It is tasty though
N Chesterfld, VA
4 years, 6 months ago
YES! Almond Joy is my favorite candy, and this taste just like it! Its heavenly. I use it to replace my Almond Joy cravings!
N Chesterfld, VA
Terra K.
Terra K.
Ramona, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I would say it's definitely comparable! Just don't expect it to taste exactly like one, because it's delicious, but it's healthy!!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes, it has an Almond Joy taste. It's one of my favorites.
Emma
Emma
secanne, PA
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes it does have that coconut and chocolate taste but is slightly different they are still good and one of my favorite kinds